Hey! If this is your first time here, welcome to Swift Salary. It's good to have you.
The fact that you landed on this page is pretty awesome. The only people that ever end up here are the ones that actually take the action needed to change their financial situation.
Below you'll learn a bit about me, why this blog exists, and how to get started on your financial journey.
Who am I?
My name's Dylan Houlihan and I want to help you solve your money problems so that you can start enjoying life again.
I've seen how the lack of money can cause stress and anxiety, and I don't want anyone to have to live their life chained down by a crappy job or financial problems.
In order to learn and help others, I'm always on the lookout for new money-making ideas, money-saving methods, and ways to improve personal finances.
Now, let me be clear about something before we get any further:
I'm not a CPA or a professional financial advisor. I'm just a normal guy going through the learning process just like you are, and I think that's what makes this blog so special.
My Goal With Swift Salary
Through this blog, my goal is to help you eliminate your money problems by increasing your financial knowledge.
See, if you're having money problems, most of the time one single solution isn't going to solve them.
Learning how to make more money isn't going to help you if you don't know how to save that money. You'll just end up spending more. That's why a large majority of lottery winners go broke within 5 years.
Here's another example:
Knowing how to save more money doesn't help if you:
- Don't make enough money in the first place (you can only cut your expenses so much); or
- Don't know what to do with that money you've saved (you need to learn how to make it work for you).
Makes sense right?
In my opinion, there are three skills everyone should master in order to live a life without money problems:
- Making money – This one is pretty huge. If you're not making money, you've got nothing to work with. Also, if you hate your job, you may want to find a NEW way to make money.
- Managing money – This includes saving, spending, budgeting, getting rid of debt, and mastering your money mindset. No matter how much money you make, if you don't know how to manage it, you're gonna get screwed.
- Multiplying money – This basically means investing but multiplying just sounds cooler. This could also fit in the category above (managing money) but it's easier to keep it separate.
I'm going to help you master all three of those skills.
Speaking of mastery, if you're interested you can sign up for my FREE 9-Day Money Mastery Email Course:
Where to Get Started
If you haven't already, go check out my Resources page. It's filled with all of the best tools that I personally use.
- Legitimate Work from Home Jobs You Can Actually Earn a Living With
- Easy Ways to Make Money Fast (Make $100+)
- 20 Superb Ways to Make Extra Money on the Side
- 10 Work From Home Jobs For College Students
- How to Get Free Money Online from Companies
- 60 of the Best Money Saving Tips
- How to Save Money on Groceries
- How to Stop Wasting Money
- 16 Amazing Apps That Pay You to Shop