What Is ZoomBucks?
ZoomBucks is a GPT rewards platform where members can earn money by taking surveys, completing offers, watching videos, more. Founded in 2012, the platform is owned and operated by Reward Holdings, a well-known rewards company that operates multiple other similar brands in the space.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Browser Gaming Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation Online Video Watching Promotional Offer Completion |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Twitter|
|Emails:||email@example.com (for general support) • firstname.lastname@example.org (for privacy inquiries)|
|Support Pages:||Help Desk|
Company Details 🏢
|Parent Company:||Reward Holdings|
|Sister Platforms:||GrabPoints • GCLoot|
|Founders:||Michael Nyby • Vik Tailor|
|Headquarters:||Yau Tsim Mong District, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR|
Who Is ZoomBucks For?
Zoombucks is for those looking to earn extra income doing simple tasks. It's not a job replacement or a high-earner, but it can provide some easy bucks here and there.
|Minimum Age:||13 years old|
Those under 18 must have consent from a parent or legal guardian.
|Supported Locations:||Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa |
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet|
ZoomBucks can be accessed via a web browser on any device (user experience may vary).
|Other:||Only one (1) account per member. Use of VPNs/proxies is not allowed.|
How Does ZoomBucks Work?
ZoomBucks members can earn points by taking surveys, completing offers, watching videos, and inviting friends. 1 ZoomBucks point = $0.001. After accumulating $5.00 (~5,000 Points), earnings can be cashed out via PayPal or gift cards.
Becoming a ZoomBucks member is free. To get started, head over to the platform's website and create an account. You can do this by signing in via Facebook or Google, or you can sign up via email.
From there, you'll be asked to fill out your profile some more by providing your gender, birthday, full name, and address.
You can then fill out some additional information (career, interests, etc.) for your demographic survey profile for a quick 1,000 points. This info will also increase your chances of qualifying for surveys in the future.
There are four (4) ways to earn money with ZoomBucks:
- Surveys. These are sourced from a variety of survey providers including YourSurveys, Dynata, BitLabs, CPX Research, and more. Availability depends on the country you're in. You will be asked for your insights on new releases or improvements on products/services, brands, etc. Points earned from each completed survey varies.
- Videos. Offered by two video providers, Hideout.TV and Lootably. Simply choose a video provider and select a video to watch. You can watch as many videos as you like but remember to watch videos that have ads, shown either before or after the video, to be credited with points. Whichever video provider you choose, you'll need to have an account so you can redeem and transfer your points to your ZoomBucks account. For Hideout.TV, you earn 7 points per 3 videos watched with no minimum points redemption. For Lootably, you earn 5 points per 3 videos watched with 10 points minimum redemption.
- Offers. These may range from subscribing for trials, visiting websites, buying products for cashback, downloading apps, playing games, and more.
- Referrals. Invite new users to the platform and earn 10% of their earnings (except those earned from About Me completions, invite codes, and manual credits ) -- your referral gets 500 points too!
Once you have at least $5.00 (~5,000 Points) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Charity Donations, Cryptocurrency, Gift Cards, PayPal, Prepaid Credit Cards or Tango Card. Payouts typically take 1-6 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
Watching videos and referring friends (get 10% of referral earnings) are the two ways to earn semi-passive income on ZoomBucks.
|Point Conversion:||1 ZoomBucks point is worth $0.001. 1000 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 5000 points.|
Minimum payout may vary depending on your location.
|Payout Options:||Charity Donations Cryptocurrency Gift Cards PayPal Prepaid Credit Cards |
Payout options vary by location.
|Payout Speed:||1-6 days|
Payouts typically take anywhere from 1-4 business days. This can vary depending on the payout option requested.
|Commissions / Fees:||$0.25 fee when you redeem cash via PayPal. This is already calculated in when you redeem a PayPal reward (i.e. $2 for 2,250 points).|
|Sign Up Bonus:||500 points when you sign-up using someone's invite code (click the "Visit Platform" button on this page to use ours)|
Pros and cons are based on real ZoomBucks Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Editorial ZoomBucks Review
Is ZoomBucks Legit?
We believe ZoomBucks is legit. It was founded in 2012, is owned and operated by Reward Holdings Ltd. (a Hong Kong-based market research company), and has few online complaints considering the age and size of the platform. We did find some potential red flags related to ZoomBucks' verification process and social media presence, but nothing serious enough to call the platform a scam.
- Founded in 2012.
- Owned and operated by Reward Holdings Ltd., a market research company founded in the same year and is based in Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR.
- Few online complaints considering the age and size of the platform. ZoomBucks has a TrustScore of 4.6 with an Excellent rating on Trustpilot.
- Has a well-designed website with transparent information about how the platform works and what users can expect before joining.
- Requires phone verification and reserves the right to request verification documents (state or country-issued identification cards, selfies, utility bills, and other supporting documentation) from members.
- Lack of social media presence. No activity on any of their social media profiles since December 2022.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is ZoomBucks a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4/5
ZoomBucks has a minimum payout of $5.00 (~5,000 Points).
Payout Speed Rating: 4/5
Payouts typically take anywhere from 1-4 business days. This can vary depending on the payout option requested. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 1-6 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Website Visitors
Data as of April 19, 2023 • Sources: Similarweb
ZoomBucks Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😁 100%
It is a great GPT site, with nice surveys, and good TV offers.
I would recommend it to every beermoney noobie. Its a nice GPT site to afk on (tv offers), and once in a while it offers good value per hour in the gaming section.
- the site design is very clean, simple, and approachable.
- it offers TV watchtime offers, which I like to afk.
- it consistently pays less for gaming offers than other sites.
- Dynata surveys don't quite work there.. idk why.
- the fact I'm in israel makes it so I don't get as many offers as my overseas mates. Many offers are casino, so luck plays a big role in my day to day earnings here
- do your surveys, and afk your TV offers!