Note: We may earn a commission from affiliate links on this page. These do not affect our ratings or recommendations.
About ySense (for Members)
ySense members can earn money by taking surveys, completing promotional offers, playing mobile games, referring friends, and more. After accumulating $1, earnings can be cashed out via PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer, or gift cards.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Browser Gaming Daily Goal Completion Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation PC Gaming |
Key Points 🔑
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn semi-passive income on ySense by referring friends for a recurring commission.
Inactive accounts (no rewards or payouts in over one year) may be closed.
Minimum payout varies by payout option.
|Payout Options:||Charity Donations GCash Gift Cards Payoneer PayPal |
Payout options may vary by location. For PayPal payouts, your full name and email in ySense must match exactly with your PayPal. Your PayPal account must also be linked to a confirmed bank account.
|Payout Speed:||5-12 days|
Payouts are sent within 3-10 business days.
|Commissions / Fees:||Payoneer payouts have a fee of $2 per payout. Skrill payouts have a fee of 1% on every payout.|
- Variety of earning opportunities.
- Good selection of payout options.
- Community forum.
- No confusing points system.
- Lucrative referral program.
- Available surveys and offers vary depending on your location.
- Survey disqualifications can happen often, even when you're already far along in a survey.
- Referral commissions will vary depending on where your referrals are located.
- Some payout options carry fees.
- Try to complete your daily checklist for bonuses. This should be your main focus each day using the platform.
- Answer surveys honestly and consistently at your own pace. Also watch out for attention-checks!
- Follow the selected offer's instructions carefully.
- Make the most out of your time and earnings by doing the offers that take the least time.
- Make use of the built-in ySense forums to get support, ask questions, and get tips from other members.
- If you're ever not paid for a survey you completed, you can contact ySense support. Be sure to attach proof of completion by taking a screenshot of the final page of the survey or the landing page of the survey provider that shows the full page address. Your system clock should also be visible.
- Download the ySense browser extension to get updated when new surveys and offers are added. You can also use it to quickly and easily track your account stats.
- Download the ySense app to earn on the go.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 11 ySense Member reviews.