What Is ySense?
ySense (previously Clixsense) is a popular GPT rewards platform where members can earn money taking surveys, playing games, completing offers, and more. Founded in 2015, the platform was acquired by Prodege in 2019.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Browser Gaming Daily Goal Completion Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation PC Gaming |
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Prodege, LLC|
|Also Known As:||ClixSense (former name)|
|Parent Company:||Prodege, LLC|
|Sister Platforms:||MyPoints • InboxDollars • Swagbucks|
|Founders:||James V. Grago Jr.|
|Headquarters:||El Segundo, California, United States|
Who Is ySense For?
ySense is for anyone looking for a simple way to make extra money by taking surveys, signing up for new services, and completing other tasks over the web. It's not a job replacement or a source of consistent income.
|Minimum Age:||13 years old|
Minimum age varies by location. If you're outside the US, you'll need to be at least 16 years old.
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet, Android Phone, iPhone|
ySense can be accessed via web browser on any device (user experience may vary) or via the ySense app available on the Google Play and Apple App store.
How Does ySense Work?
ySense members can earn money by taking surveys, completing promotional offers, playing mobile games, referring friends, and more. After accumulating $1, earnings can be cashed out via PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer, or gift cards.
Getting Started 🔢
Becoming a ySense member is free. To get started, head over to the platform's website or download the app and create an account. You can do this by signing up via email and providing a password. You'll also be asked to provide your full name and username.
Earning Money 💵
ySense has quite a few earning opportunities:
- Surveys. These came from a variety of survey providers and ask for your opinions on new products/services, consumer habits, movies, marketing campaigns, shopping experiences, and more. Before taking a survey, you can see how much it pays and its estimated duration.
- Before getting started with paid surveys, you'll have to answer some profile surveys with your basic demographics. This helps you get matched with more surveys. You'll earn $0.02 per 10 profile questions completed.
- Daily Poll. Get a guaranteed reward (typically $0.01) for answering the daily poll, a quick multiple-choice question.
- Offers. Sourced from ySense and several third-party offer walls, you can choose from a wide range of offers related to playing games, doing sign-ups, watching videos, completing surveys, and more.
- Receipt uploads. Upload receipts from stores that primarily sell food, household, health, and beauty products to earn $0.05 per receipt. Only available in the US, Canada, and UK.
- Daily checklist bonus. Complete at least 2 surveys or offers within a day to qualify for a 12% bonus. You can then earn extra bonuses of 2% when you use the add-on browser extension for at least an hour and another 2% when you get a streak of completing the daily checklist three days in a row.
- Referrals. Share your referral link to earn a flat commission plus up to 30% in recurring commissions on your referrals' earnings. The commissions are determined as follows:
- Sign-up commissions: Earn $0.10-$0.30 for signups (varies depending on referral location). Your referral must complete at least 3 actions (e.g. surveys, offers) on 3 different days to qualify. Once your referral earns their first $5 (excluding commissions and bonuses), you'll earn an extra $2 bonus.
- Activity commissions: Earn 20% of what your referrals make from completing surveys and offers. You can increase your commission level to 25% if you have a minimum of 100 or more active referrals with at least one completed survey or offer in the past 30 days, or 30% if you have 200 or more active referrals.
As you earn money on ySense, you may also earn bonuses called "power-ups" which can be used to boost your earning potential. There are generally two types of bonuses you can receive:
- Award bonuses (e.g. earn double for completing surveys)
- Rebate bonuses (e.g. get $5 off your next gift card payout)
Cashing Out 💰
Once you have at least $1 in your balance, you can cash out your ySense earnings via Charity Donations, GCash, Gift Cards, Payoneer, PayPal, Prepaid Credit Cards, Skrill, Tango Card or TrueMoney.
After cashing out, you can expect to receive your ySense payout in 5-12 days. (Payouts are sent within 3-10 business days.)
Key Points 📝
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn semi-passive income on ySense by referring friends for a recurring commission.
Inactive accounts (no rewards or payouts in over one year) may be closed.
Minimum payout varies by payout option.
|Payout Options:||Charity Donations GCash Gift Cards Payoneer PayPal |
Payout options may vary by location. For PayPal payouts, your full name and email in ySense must match exactly with your PayPal. Your PayPal account must also be linked to a confirmed bank account.
|Payout Speed:||5-12 days|
Payouts are sent within 3-10 business days.
|Commissions / Fees:||Payoneer payouts have a fee of $2 per payout. Skrill payouts have a fee of 1% on every payout.|
Pros and cons are based on real ySense Member reviews.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!