What Is WowApp?
WowApp is a rewards platform where members earn WowCoins by collecting daily income, completing surveys, watching video ads, shopping, and more. Founded in 2010, the platform's main focuses are centered around community, income equality, and doing good (with each task completed contributing to charity).
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money Save Money|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Browser Gaming Cashback Daily Check-in Rewards Gaming Offer Completion |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Twitter • YouTube|
|Emails:||firstname.lastname@example.org (for general support)|
|Support Pages:||Help Desk • Support Page|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||YouWowMe, Ltd.|
Who Is WowApp For?
WowApp is for those looking to earn a bit of extra money completing simple daily activities. If you're looking for a place that helps you make international calls and get virtual numbers, it can help you with that as well (and give you cashback while you're at it). Just don't expect to earn a lot of money here!
|Minimum Age:||16 years old|
|Supported Languages:||Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Čeština, Deutsch, English |
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet, Android Phone, Android Tablet |
WowApp can be accessed via web browser on any device (user experience may vary), but many of the earning opportunities on the platform are only available on the downloadable app version.
|Other:||The use of VPNs or anything similar and emulators are not allowed. Real mobile numbers and email addresses must be used upon registration. Only one (1) account per user.|
How Does WowApp Work?
WowApp users can sign up for free and earn WowCoins by claiming daily check-in earnings, completing activities like surveys, shopping online, playing games, and more. 1 WowCoin = $0.01. After accumulating $2.40 (~240 WowCoins), earnings can be cashed out via PayPal, bank transfer, and more.
To become a WowApp user, head over to the platform’s website and create an account. You can use a friend’s invitation link to sign up or you can just join via a featured member’s link (provided by WowApp).
When creating your account, you'll be asked to provide your email, a username, and a password. From there, you'll be prompted to download WowApp on your device. You can either download it or skip this for now.
After signing in, you'll be asked to set up your profile. This involves sharing your full name, birthday, gender, country, and phone number.
There are six ways to earn on WowApp:
- Universal Basic Income (UBI). Check in daily to claim your UBI. You have 17 hours to claim it. The amount you get will vary each day but is typically under 1 WowCoin.
- Instant Earn. Complete various activities such as taking surveys, watching video ads, installing apps, and more. A video ad is available once every 20 minutes for you to watch and you can earn 0.1 WowCoin per watched video. As for surveys and other offers, be sure to check from time to time for their availability and earn WowCoins once successfully completed.
- Store Cashback. Shop and purchase from your favorite stores and featured retailers via WowApp to earn cashback. Some of the cashback can only be cashed out as store credit/gift cards. You can also install the WowApp browser extension to get cashback automatically.
- Call Cashback. When making calls with WowApp credits, you'll earn cashback after each call.
- Games. Pick a game of your choice from WowApps selection and earn money for playing.
- Referral Network. Share your invitation link to expand your network and increase your earnings. You can also set your account public so anyone can join your network. Referral earnings vary depending on what level the referral is (there are 8 levels) and what task the referral participates in.
If you're wondering how this all works, WowApp claims to share 75% of the revenue they receive with you.
Once you have at least $2.40 (~240 WowCoins) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Charity Donations, Direct Deposit, Gift Cards, Mobile Credit Top Up or PayPal. Payouts typically take 60-67 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Point Conversion:||1 WowApp point is worth $0.01. 100 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 240 points.|
Minimum payout varies by payout option, as follows: Charity donations ($0.10), WowCredit ($1), Mobile credit ($1.08, but can depend on the mobile provider), Credit/debit card ($2.40), PayPal ($2.40), Bank account ($14.12).
|Payout Options:||Charity Donations Direct Deposit Gift Cards Mobile Credit Top Up PayPal|
Payout options vary by location. WowApp also allows you to cash out to WowCredit, which you can use directly on the platform to buy virtual numbers and make calls.
|Payout Speed:||60-67 days|
Earnings stay on hold for 60 days before being able to be cashed out. Then, processing a payout can take 1-5 business days.
|Commissions / Fees:||Fees for payout options include: Mobile credit (8%), Credit/debit card ($1 + 8%), PayPal ($1 + 8%), Bank account ($2 + 15%).|
|Other Notes:||To request a payout, you need to be active on the platform for multiple consecutive days. The more you want to cash out at once, the more days you need to be active in a row.|
Pros and cons are based on real WowApp Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
WowApp Videos and Images
Our Editorial WowApp Review
Is WowApp Legit?
We believe WowApp is legit. It was founded in 2010, is owned and operated by YouWowMe Ltd., (a Hong Kong-based private company), and has overall great feedback across the web. That said, two potential red flags include: high transaction fees on its popular cash-out methods and its lack of social media presence since 2021. These are not enough to call WowApp a scam but are something to be aware of.
- Founded in 2010.
- Owned and operated by YouWowMe Ltd., a private company headquartered in Hong Kong.
- Has overall great feedback across the App Store, Google Play Store, Site Jabber, and Trustpilot, considering the age and size of the platform.
- It’s easy to find the company’s founders, headquarters, as well as other important information.
- Website is well-designed and functional. It has clear information about how the platform works and what users can expect upon joining.
- Popular cash-out methods such as PayPal, credit/debit cards, bank account deposits, and mobile credit top-ups incur high transaction fees.
- They don't explain how they payout money to a credit card. How does that even work? We've never seen that as an option on any other platform.
- Has no social media presence even though they have Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles. Last activity was in 2021.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is WowApp a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4/5
WowApp has a minimum payout of $2.40 (~240 WowCoins).
Payout Speed Rating: 1/5
Earnings stay on hold for 60 days before being able to be cashed out. Then, processing a payout can take 1-5 business days. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 60-67 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Site Visitors
Data as of April 06, 2023 • Sources: Similarweb, AppBrain, Crunchbase, Google Play Store
WowApp Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😁 100%
I'd recommend WowApp to anyone who is dedicated to earn some extra cash
WowApp is a great app for users with dedication looking to make some extra cash.
- Wide range of activities
- Wide range of payout methods
- Payout fees is too high
- Earnings are calculated transparently
- Always be active on the site, don't show up sporadically
- Always be on the lookout for available activities and be quick to accept them
- Don't panic if you don't see your earnings, they're counted transparently