What Is Truist Long Game?
Truist Long Game is a gamified mobile rewards platform that incentivizes users to build their financial habits by rewarding them with coins along the way. Coins earned can be used to play games, which offer the chance to win real cash rewards. Founded in 2015, the platform was acquired by Truist Financial in 2022.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money Save Money|
|Opportunities:||Quiz-Taking Raffle Entry Savings Motivation Smartphone Gaming|
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • YouTube|
|Emails:||TruistLongGame@truist.com (for general support)|
|Support Pages:||Help & Support|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Long Game Savings Inc.|
|Parent Company:||Truist Financial Corporation|
|Founders:||Ashby Monk • Lindsay Holden|
|Headquarters:||San Francisco, California, United States|
Who Is Truist Long Game For?
Truist Long Game is for those who are interested in learning more about finance, developing saving habits, and earning potential cash rewards along the way. Keep in mind, you'll need to open up a bank account with Truist Financial to be eligible to earn rewards, so if that's not something you're interested in doing, this platform isn't for you. Also, it's important to remember that cash rewards aren't guaranteed!
|Minimum Age:||18 years old|
|Supported Locations:||United States|
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone, iPhone|
|Other:||You must have an eligible Truist checking/savings/money market account and Truist Online Banking credentials.|
How Does Truist Long Game Work?
Truist Long Game members can earn coins by setting savings goals, playing the daily game, completing quizzes, and more. Coins can then be used to play cash games, which give the chance for real cash prizes. Cash prizes are deposited directly into members' linked bank accounts.
Getting Started 🔢
Becoming a Truist Long Game member is free. To get started, head over to the platform's website and create an account. If you already have an eligible Truist Bank account, you can do this by signing in via Truist using your online banking credentials. If you don't already have an account with Truist, you'll need to open one.
Sign up bonus: 1 million coins when you link your Truist Bank Account.
Earning Coins 💵
Before you can earn any real money on Truist Long Game, you'll need coins. To get started, as soon as you link your Truist Bank Account, you'll earn a one-time bonus of 1M coins.
Other ways to earn coins include:
- Daily game. This is a free-to-play game (no coins required) that changes every day. You can earn up to 2 million coins by playing. However, you must have a balance of $20 or more in your linked Truist Bank account to participate. If your balance falls below the minimum for 30 calendar days or more, you will no longer be able to play.
- Daily balance rewards. Truist will give you daily coins based on your linked account balance. The more money you hold in your account, the more coins you'll earn each day.
- Trivia. Choose from a range of topics at different difficulty levels. A topic is composed of several quizzes. You'll earn Coins even when you answer questions incorrectly, but correct answers award 250 bonus coins. Plus, you get 500 coins for each completed quiz. There are only 2 quizzes available each day. When you complete a full topic, you'll earn a 5,000 coin bonus.
- Savings goals. Make progress toward a savings goal to earn one-time bonuses.
- Direct deposit. Earn a one-time bonus of 2 million Coins and a 5x Daily Game Coin multiplier when you set up a direct deposit in your linked Truist Bank account.
- Savings streak. Make consecutive weekly deposits of $20 or more to grow your streak and earn extra daily game coins plus coin bonuses, multipliers, and prize chests.
Earning Money 💵
Once you have some coins, you're ready to play games for the chance of winning real cash. There are a variety of games available in the Game Center that you can play. Each game indicates specific cash and coin rewards that you can win. All you have to do is play!
If you're feeling lucky, you can also use your coins to enter the Omega Millions drawing. This is a weekly lottery/raffle drawing with a top prize of $1M rewarded in the form of a $50k/year annuity. You need 20,000 Coins to enter and you are allowed to submit multiple entries in each drawing.
Again, it's important to note that there are no guaranteed cash rewards. Earning real money on Truist Long Game is essentially based on luck. But, with enough coins, and enough gameplay, you should be able to earn some money here and there.
Cashing Out 💰
Once you have at least $0.01 in your balance, you can cash out your Truist Long Game earnings via Direct Deposit.
After cashing out, you can expect to receive your Truist Long Game payout in 1-3 days. (When cash is earned via a game, it's paid out within three (3) days.)
Key Points 📝
If you don't log in to your account within one (1) year, all your unused coins will expire.
Any cash earnings are automatically sent to your linked Truist account, no manual payout request necessary.
|Payout Options:||Direct Deposit|
Cash payouts are sent directly to your linked Truist Bank account.
|Payout Speed:||1-3 days|
When cash is earned via a game, it's paid out within three (3) days.
|Sign Up Bonus:||1 million coins when you link your Truist Bank Account.|
Pros and cons are based on real Truist Long Game Member reviews.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!