Note: We may earn a commission from affiliate links on this page. These do not affect our ratings or recommendations.
TimeBucks Review At a Glance
- We believe TimeBucks is legit. We gave it a trust rating of 4/5. View reasoning.
- Based on our combined research and user reviews, TimeBucks seems to be a good earning opportunity for Members. It has an overall earner score of 3.9/5. View our research or read the user reviews.
- Based on our combined research and user reviews, TimeBucks seems to provide a good product/service for Advertisers. It has an overall consumer score of 4/5. View our research.
What Is TimeBucks?
TimeBucks is a get-paid-to (GPT) rewards platform, advertising platform, and crowdsourcing marketplace all in one. Here, members can earn money doing microtasks, taking surveys, watching ads, and more, while advertisers can run PTC ads or post microtasks for completion. Founded in 2018, the platform is based in Australia.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Advertise Hire Help Make Money|
|Platform Type:||Crowdsourcing Marketplace Rewards|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Browser Gaming Competing Content Engagement Daily Goal Completion Rewards |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • YouTube|
|Support Pages:||Help Center • Support|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Australian Clearing Pty Ltd.|
|Headquarters:||Osborne Park, Western Australia, Australia|
Who Is TimeBucks For?
TimeBucks is for those looking to earn a few extra bucks here and there doing simple tasks. It's also fit for advertisers looking to run PTC ads or those looking to hire out for crowdsourced microtasks.
For earners, this platform is not going to make you rich and probably won't provide a consistent income, but the work is very flexible and easy to do.
|Minimum Age:||16 years old|
|Supported Locations:||Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa |
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone, Android Tablet, Computer Browser, Smartphone Browser, Tablet Browser|
TimeBucks can be accessed via a web browser on any device (user experience may vary) or via the TimeBucks app available on the Google Play Store.
|Other:||One (1) account per IP address. You must not use Opera Mini Web Browser, Tor Browser, or a VPN.|
How Does TimeBucks Work?
There are 2 types of users on TimeBucks:
- Members (earners)
- Advertisers (buyers / consumers)
Here's how TimeBucks works for each of those user types:
How TimeBucks Works For Members
TimeBucks members can earn money by taking surveys, watching ads, completing offers, playing games, engaging with content, inviting friends, and much more. After accumulating $5.00, earnings can be cashed out via PayPal, Payeer, Skrill, crypto, bank transfer, or other options.
Key Points 🔑
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
Semi-passive income can be earned on TimeBucks by referring other members to the platform for a 15% commission.
|Payout Options:||Airtm Charity Donations Cryptocurrency Direct Deposit GCash |
Payout options may vary by location. Most gift card options are available via Tango Card.
|Payout Speed:||2-7 days|
TimeBucks pays out users every Thursday, with Tuesday being the earnings cut-off date. If you don't have enough for the minimum payout by the end of Tuesday, you'll need to wait an additional week for your payout.
|Sign Up Bonus:||$1 for signing up. Sign up here.|
Pros, cons, and tips are based on real TimeBucks Member reviews.
Getting Started 🔢
Becoming a TimeBucks member is free. To get started, head over to the platform's website and create an account. You can do this by signing in via Facebook, or you can sign up via email.
When creating your account, you'll be asked to provide your full name, address, and date of birth.
Sign up bonus: $1 for signing up.
Earning Money 💵
There are multiple ways to earn money on TimeBucks:
- Surveys. These came from various survey providers and cover a wide range of topics. Before getting started, you'll need to answer a quality testing survey by TimeBucks. If you pass, you can start completing paid surveys with varying payments.
- Watching ads. These come in two formats: (1) clicking ads and viewing them for a specific length of time and (2) going through slideshow content that contains ads.
- Watching videos. These come from Engaged Hits (a separate site) and you'll get $0.005 per video watched.
- Microtasks. These come directly from other TimeBucks members and include things like visiting/signing up to websites, installing apps, subscribing to YouTube channels, following social media accounts, posting online content, and more.
- Offerwalls. Several offerwall providers are available with tasks like paid sign-ups, trials, games, videos, and more.
- Sweepstakes. This is held weekly (drawn at 12AM Friday) with a prize pool of $500 awarded to 30 winners. You can get free entries by performing any of the earning opportunities within the platform. You can also get 100 free entries per 10 minutes when you download the Official Sweepstakes Software by TimeBucks. This software currently only works on Windows PC and mines crypto using your unused processing power.
- Competitions. There are competitions for top earners and top referrers. The earner competition awards the top 5 earners of the day while the referral competition rewards the top 5 referrers of the month. Prizes range from $1 all the way up to $400.
- Daily goals. Receive a bonus when you complete your daily goal checklist. You need to complete at least 5 goals out of 6, in any order, before the day ends (check the website's server time) so you can be eligible for the bonus. When you complete your daily goal checklist for six (6) consecutive days, you will be upgraded to a premium membership -- increasing your regular task earnings by 25%.
- Referrals. Share your referral link to receive a 15% commission on your referrals' earnings (excluding bonuses). Referrals are only valid once they've verified their ID. Once they verified their ID, you get a $2 bonus.
Cashing Out 💰
Once you have at least $5.00 in your balance, you can cash out your TimeBucks earnings via Airtm, Charity Donations, Cryptocurrency, Direct Deposit, GCash, Gift Cards, Payeer, PayPal, Prepaid Credit Cards, Skrill, Tango Card or TrueMoney.
After cashing out, you can expect to receive your TimeBucks payout in 2-7 days. (TimeBucks pays out users every Thursday, with Tuesday being the earnings cut-off date. If you don't have enough for the minimum payout by the end of Tuesday, you'll need to wait an additional week for your payout.)
How TimeBucks Works For Advertisers
TimeBucks advertisers can join the platform to run paid-to-click (PTC) ads or to source members for the completion of microtasks.
Key Points 🔑
|Costs / Fees:||None|
You can receive bonuses by depositing more money at a time (e.g. a 1% bonus for depositing at least $200).
|Payment Options:||Airtm, Credit Card, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Litecoin|
Getting Started 🔢
Before being able to run ads, you'll need to create a TimeBucks account. You can do this by heading over to the site and providing your email and a password.
Hiring & Advertising 💼
Once you're signed in, head over to the "Advertise" area of the platform. Here, you can deposit some advertising funds and start creating your campaigns.
There are two types of campaigns you can buy:
- Clicks: If you want to advertise a landing page, this is where to go. You can target certain countries, devices, operating systems, ages, and more.
- Tasks: If you want to source multiple people to complete microtasks, sign up for your website, like your social media post, or similar, this is the place to create your campaign. You can review all task submissions manually and refuse those that don't fit your requirements.
When you create an advertising campaign or paid task on Timebucks, you set your own pay rates.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!