About Sweatcoin (for Members)
Sweatcoin members can earn SWEAT, Sweatcoins (SWC), or both, by walking, watching ads, and referring friends. SWEAT is the platform's in-house cryptocurrency while SWC are the platform's points. Both of these currencies vary in value. SWEAT can be cashed out and used via the Sweat Wallet while Sweatcoins can be exchanged for raffle entries, physical products, vouchers, gift cards, charity donations, and more.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching One-Time Goal Completion Rewards Raffle Entry Refer-a-Friend Walking|
Key Points 🔑
|Income Type:||Portfolio, Semi-Passive|
Sweatcoin's walking rewards can be seen as semi-passive as you only need to check the app once in a while to ensure your steps are being tracked.
|Point Conversion:||1 Sweatcoin SWC is worth $0.001. 1000 SWC = $1.|
Because the offers for SWC change so often, pinpointing an exact conversion rate is difficult. It varies based on available offers and how much others are willing to pay for SWC.
SWEAT are automatically and immediately transferred to your SWEAT wallet. Sweatcoin (SWC) can be donated to charity at any time, but offers vary in SWC cost.
|Payout Options:||Charity Donations Coupons Cryptocurrency Digital Products Gift Cards |
PayPal payouts are only available for influencer program members who refer new members to the platform. Marketplace offers (for Sweatcoins) in the app change daily. Although not supported officially, you can also sell your Sweatcoins to other members through third-party forums (at your own risk).
|Payout Speed:||2-30 days|
Payout speeds vary depending on the type of offer redeemed.
|Commissions / Fees:||Sweatcoin takes a 5% commission from every step you take, which means you earn 0.95 SWC for every 1,000 steps.|
- Is free and easy to use.
- Can motivate you to exercise more and improve your health by rewarding you for walking outside.
- Works with both Android and Apple devices.
- Has a variety of rewards to choose from.
- Great influencer program for those who have people to refer to the app.
- Takes a long time and a lot of steps to accumulate SWEAT/SWC.
- Has a daily/monthly limit on how many SWEAT/SWC you can earn if you're not a premium member.
- Has limited rewards options. Especially recently, finding gift cards or actual cash-based rewards seems impossible.
- Step tracking may not always be accurate or reliable.
- Open the app and watch the daily ads for bonuses.
- Upgrade your membership to earn more SWEAT/Sweatcoins per day.
- Invite your friends to join to get big referral bonuses.
- Save up your Sweatcoins until you see a worthwhile reward.
- Join club activities to earn bonuses for hitting certain goals.
- Use your daily boost to strategically increase your SWC earnings for 20 minutes.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 4 Sweatcoin Member reviews.