What Is Sweatcoin?
Sweatcoin is a mobile rewards platform that pays members to walk, watch ads, and refer friends. Founded in 2016, the platform claims to have over 120M members who have collectively generated over 43B Sweatcoins.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching One-Time Goal Completion Rewards Raffle Entry Refer-a-Friend Walking|
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Twitter • YouTube • TikTok|
|Emails:||email@example.com (for general support) • firstname.lastname@example.org (for partnership inquiries) • email@example.com (for career info) • firstname.lastname@example.org (for privacy inquiries)|
|Support Pages:||Help Desk • Contact|
Company Details 🏢
|Parent Company:||SweatCo LTD|
|Founders:||Anton Derlyatka • Egor Khmelev • Oleg Fomenko|
|Headquarters:||London, England, United Kingdom|
Who Is Sweatcoin For?
Sweatcoin is for anyone looking to get rewarded for walking and staying fit. The platform won't make you a ton of money, but the small rewards that you do receive can be a great motivator and a fun way to gamify your exercise.
|Minimum Age:||13 years old|
|Supported Locations:||Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla |
|Supported Languages:||Bahasa Indonesia, Deutsch, English, Español, Français |
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone, iPhone|
How Does Sweatcoin Work?
Sweatcoin members can earn SWEAT, Sweatcoins (SWC), or both, by walking, watching ads, and referring friends. SWEAT is the platform's in-house cryptocurrency while SWC are the platform's points. Both of these currencies vary in value. SWEAT can be cashed out and used via the Sweat Wallet while Sweatcoins can be exchanged for raffle entries, physical products, vouchers, gift cards, charity donations, and more.
Key Points 🔑
|Income Type:||Portfolio, Semi-Passive|
Sweatcoin's walking rewards can be seen as semi-passive as you only need to check the app once in a while to ensure your steps are being tracked.
|Point Conversion:||1 Sweatcoin SWC is worth $0.001. 1000 SWC = $1.|
Because the offers for SWC change so often, pinpointing an exact conversion rate is difficult. It varies based on available offers and how much others are willing to pay for SWC.
SWEAT are automatically and immediately transferred to your SWEAT wallet. Sweatcoin (SWC) can be donated to charity at any time, but offers vary in SWC cost.
|Payout Options:||Charity Donations Coupons Cryptocurrency Digital Products Gift Cards |
PayPal payouts are only available for influencer program members who refer new members to the platform. Marketplace offers (for Sweatcoins) in the app change daily. Although not supported officially, you can also sell your Sweatcoins to other members through third-party forums (at your own risk).
|Payout Speed:||2-30 days|
Payout speeds vary depending on the type of offer redeemed.
|Commissions / Fees:||Sweatcoin takes a 5% commission from every step you take, which means you earn 0.95 SWC for every 1,000 steps.|
Pros and cons are based on real Sweatcoin Member reviews.
Getting Started 🔢
Becoming a Sweatcoin member is free. To get started, download the Sweatcoin app from the app store of your choice and create an account with your email and phone number.
Earning Money 💵
Before you start earning with the Sweatcoin app, it's important to understand that Sweatcoin has TWO different currencies that you can earn on the platform:
- Sweatcoins: These are essentially points within the app. They can be traded with other Sweatcoin users or used to redeem rewards from the app's store. They do not exist outside of the Sweatcoin app.
- SWEAT: This is a cryptocurrency token on the NEAR blockchain. It's used in the Sweat Economy, created by Sweatcoin. SWEAT can be transferred to external wallets, sold on crypto exchanges, staked, and more.
The primary way to earn SWEAT and Sweatcoins on the Sweatcoin app is by walking. By having the Sweatcoin app on your phone, it'll count your steps automatically and convert them into either SWEAT (the cryptocurrency) or Sweatcoins (the points).
To earn SWEAT (the cryptocurrency) for your steps, you'll need to opt-in within the app. When opted in, your first 5k steps will be converted into SWEAT. If not opted in, you'll only be able to earn Sweatcoins (SWC).
Either way, you can only convert up to 10,000 steps a day.
1,000 steps = 0.95 Sweatcoins or a varying amount of SWEAT (minting SWEAT gets more difficult and requires more steps as time goes on).
To increase the number of Sweatcoins you earn each day, you can activate your daily boost. This will double your Sweatcoin earnings for 20 minutes.
Other ways to earn Sweatcoins include:
- Step challenges. These are challenges you can join, sponsored by other members on the app. If you hit the challenge goal, you'll have the chance of receiving a prize.
- Daily ad watching. Find the "Daily Rewards" on your Sweatcoin home page and watch the ads there (up to three) to earn. Each ad gives a chance to earn up to 1,000 Sweatcoins. If you watch all three ads, you'll also get to spin a prize wheel (and watch another ad) to multiply your total daily rewards earnings by up to 5x.
- Prize draw. Sweatcoin may occasionally provide you with the opportunity to participate in contests offered by third-party partners.
- Influencer program. If you can refer a lot of new members to Sweatcoin, you'll earn 5 SWC for every referral. Eventually, if you get invited to the influencer program, you can exchange your referral invites for PayPal cash.
Other ways to earn SWEAT include:
- Staking. Lock your SWEAT up in "jars" to earn interest on your balance. You won't be able to withdraw your coins for a specific amount of time.
- Mobile games (coming soon): These can be played directly in the SWEAT wallet app. They don't award SWEAT just yet, but should in the near future.
You'll need to download the SWEAT Wallet app to view your SWEAT balance, transfer coins, and take advantage of the opportunities above.
If you want to earn even more and get more out of the app, Sweatcoin offers a premium subscription. This costs $5.99/month or $29.99/year and:
- Doubles your step earnings
- Raises your SWEAT minting cap to 6k steps/day
- Removes your daily step minting cap for Sweatcoins
- Removes ads from the app
- Gives you access to premium-only rewards
- and more
Cashing Out 💰
Once you have earned any amount of money (there's no minimum payout), you can cash out your Sweatcoin earnings via Charity Donations, Coupons, Cryptocurrency, Digital Products, Gift Cards, PayPal or Physical Products.
After cashing out, you can expect to receive your Sweatcoin payout in 2-30 days. (Payout speeds vary depending on the type of offer redeemed.)
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!