About Swagbucks (for Members)
Swagbucks members can earn SB by taking surveys, completing promotional offers, playing games, shopping for cashback, scanning receipts, and more. 1 SB = $0.01. After accumulating $3.00 (~300 SB), earnings can be cashed out via PayPal, gift cards, Payoneer, charity donations, and more.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money Save Money|
|Opportunities:||Browser Gaming Cashback Code Entry Rewards Daily Goal Completion Rewards Gaming Offer Completion |
Key Points 📝
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn semi-passive income on Swagbucks by using the platform's search engine and referring new members. You'll get a 10% commission on all referral earnings.
Accounts that have not been logged into and earned on in one (1) year may be deemed inactive and closed.
|Point Conversion:||1 Swagbucks SB is worth $0.01. 100 SB = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 300 SB.|
Minimum payout varies by payout option. Charity donations can be redeemed for lower than the minimum payout amount for cash rewards.
|Payout Options:||Charity Donations Gift Cards Payoneer PayPal Air Canada Gift Card |
Payout options may vary by country.
|Payout Speed:||1-12 days|
Payouts can take up to 10 business days to be delivered.
|Commissions / Fees:||$2 fee on all Payoneer payouts.|
|Sign Up Bonus:||This varies and isn't always available, but occasionally Swagbucks will offer $5-$10 sign up bonuses if you complete a certain number of tasks shortly after signing up. Check your Swag Ups to see if you have a bonus offer after signing up.|
- Lots of ways to earn, with many of them being very simple + there are savings opportunities as well.
- Good selection of payout options.
- Run by a reputable company with lots of history behind it.
- Available on desktop and mobile and the platform is easy to navigate on both.
- Runs bonus events quite often which can be fun and rewarding.
- Won't make you rich. Top earners can expect maybe $50-$200/month.
- Payouts can be slow compared to similar rewards platforms.
- Can be a bit overwhelming. Swagbucks has a lot going on so there's a teeny bit of a learning curve.
- You won't qualify for every survey. This is a problem with most survey sites though, not just Swagbucks.
- After signing up, check your Swag Ups section for a sign up bonus offer. For example, you may be rewarded if you earn 300 Swagbucks in your first 30 days of joining.
- Install the SwagButton to get notified of cashback deals and promo codes automatically as you browse the web and shop online.
- Keep an eye out for on-sale payout options. Swagbucks will occasionally make certain payout options cheaper than others.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 43 Swagbucks Member reviews.