Note: We may earn a commission from affiliate links on this page. These do not affect our ratings or recommendations.
About Surveytime (for Members)
Surveytime members can earn money by taking online surveys or referring new members through the Ambassador program. Each survey pays $0.50-$1 and earnings are sent instantly after a survey is completed. Payouts can be received via PayPal, gift cards, or crypto (via Coinbase). Ambassadors can earn $1 for each new member referred and can receive payouts via PayPal, gift card, or Payoneer.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Affiliate Marketing Market Research Participation Survey Taking|
Key Points 🔑
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency Gift Cards Mobile Credit Top Up PayPal Amazon Gift Card |
Payout options may vary by country. Crypto payouts are only available via Coinbase. Payoneer payouts are only available for Ambassador affiliate earnings.
|Payout Speed:||0-1 days|
Payouts are typically sent within minutes, but in some cases can take a few hours. Ambassador payouts (for referrals) are sent once per month.
- Email and text notifications are available for surveys.
- Simple to use, clean interface.
- Mobile friendly with both a mobile-supported website and apps.
- Interesting variety of topics in surveys.
- Instant or near-instant payouts.
- Good choice of payout options.
- Frequent disqualifications (though this isn't exclusive to Surveytime).
- Not all surveys pay $1. Surveytime advertises itself with "earn $1 for every survey" but some surveys only pay $0.50. You're not forced to do these, but it's still a bit misleading.
- No saving up your earnings. Instant payment is nice, but sometimes it's also nice to be able to save up and cash out more at a time.
- No compensation for disqualified surveys.
- Lack of customer support.
- Exclusive affiliate program.
- Lack of surveys.
- Fill in your profile fully and accurately.
- Make sure you enable email and push notifications on your profile. That way you’ll be notified immediately when a new survey opportunity comes up.
- Join surveys fast. The sooner you join, the better chance you have of qualifying.
- Avoid choosing ambiguous answers like "I don’t know/No Opinion/I don’t work/Other" etc. Being apart of a specific group can increase your chances of qualifying.
- Don't rush answers or answer dishonestly. This is an easy way to get your account flagged or banned.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 17 Surveytime Member reviews.