About Surveys On The Go (for Members)
Surveys On The Go members can earn cash by answering surveys, sharing data, and more. After accumulating at least $10.00, earnings can be cashed out via PayPal, gift cards, Venmo, and more.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Device Usage Sharing Diary Study Participation Location Sharing Market Research Participation Mystery Shopping |
Key Points 🔑
|Income Type:||Active, Passive, Semi-Passive|
To earn money passively on Surveys On The Go, you'll need to enable data sharing and location sharing. You may then be invited to the "payday" program, which offers passive earnings every week.
Members who go inactive for more than 365 days (1 year) will lose all of their earnings and have their accounts deactivated/closed.
|Payout Options:||Gift Cards PayPal Prepaid Credit Cards Venmo Amazon Gift Card |
Certain gift cards offer bonuses when cashing out. For example, if you have $5 available to cash out, you may be able to receive $5.10 for certain payout options when a bonus is available.
|Payout Speed:||0-2 days|
Most payments are made within 24 hours.
|Sign Up Bonus:||$1 for signing up and completing the initial profiler surveys.|
- Can increase your earnings and the number of surveys you receive by enabling data-sharing.
- When you're disqualified from a survey, you still get $0.10.
- Passive earning is possible with the Payday program.
- Quick payouts.
- Earning via an app is convenient and flexible.
- Owned and operated by a reputable company that's been running market research campaigns for over 10 years.
- No referral program.
- Decently high payout minimum.
- Depending on your demographics, you may not receive surveys very often. This can make reaching the minimum payout very difficult.
- Must share sensitive data in order to increase earning potential.
- Answer your survey profile questions quickly and honestly. These will help you qualify for surveys in the future.
- Turn on notifications so you can start surveys as soon as you receive them.
- Enable location and data sharing to receive more opportunities.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 4 Surveys On The Go Member reviews.