What Is S’more?
S’more is a mobile rewards platform that primarily pays users to display ads on their phone's lock screen. It also offers other earning opportunities like surveys, video watching, and more. Founded in 2016, the app is based in the U.S. and is currently owned and operated by Airfind, an established ad tech marketplace.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Gaming Offer Completion Lock Screen Ad Participation Market Research Participation Online Video Watching |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||Facebook • Twitter • Instagram|
|Emails:||firstname.lastname@example.org (for general support)|
|Support Pages:||Knowledge Base|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Airfind Corp (previously Lab465, LLC)|
|Headquarters:||Miami, Florida, United States|
Who Is S’more For?
The S'more app is primarily targeted at those who are interested in earning some easy extra income by allowing ads and other content to appear on their lock screen. The platform has other money-making opportunities as well, but the lock screen rewards are the main attraction. Keep in mind, you won't be earning a lot of money here, so don't expect to get rich!
|Minimum Age:||13 years old|
|Supported Locations:||United States|
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone, Android Tablet|
|Other:||Only one (1) account per user, with a working email and associated mobile number (VOIP and landline numbers do not count, and no VPN).|
How Does S’more Work?
S’more app users can sign up for free and earn points by enabling lock screen ads, referring friends, and completing other tasks. 1 S'more reward point = $0.009-$0.01. After accumulating $1.00 (~100-111 Points), points can be redeemed via gift cards.
To become a S'more user, head over to Google Play Store and download the app. Once downloaded, proceed to create an account via email or phone number.
The main way to earn money on S'more is by enabling lock screen ads. This is what the app is most well-known for, and it's quite an easy and semi-passive way to make money. When you enable the feature, ads and other content will automatically start showing on your lock screen and you'll earn 10 points per day ($0.09-$0.1) by unlocking your phone from time to time.
Keep in mind, to earn the 10 points/day, you need to view a minimum number of ads. They don't tell you what this minimum is, but if you use your phone regularly throughout the day, you should be able to hit it.
Besides lock screen ads, you can also earn money on S’more by doing other things, like:
- Watching videos.
- Referring friends. Earn 25 points 10 days after your referral signs up. They also get 25 points upon signing up!
- Playing games. Play available promotional games.
- Downloading apps. Pick from the recommended list of apps to download and earn up to 25 points per day, with 5 points earned per downloaded app.
- Completing offers. There are all sorts of offers available for you to choose from, like sign-up offers, trial offers, and more. Make sure to carefully read the instructions for each offer before getting started.
- Taking surveys. Choose from any available surveys offered by InBrain, S'more's survey provider, then complete them to earn points.
Once you have at least $1.00 (~100-111 Points) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Gift Cards. Payouts typically take 1 days to be sent out.
Details for Users 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
Enabling lock screen ads and watching videos are the two ways to earn semi-passive income from S'more.
Unredeemed points will expire after 12 months (on a rolling basis) or after 30 days of inactivity.
|Point Conversion:||1 S’more point is worth $0.009-$0.01. 100-111 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 100-111 points.|
|Payout Options:||Gift Cards Amazon Gift Card AMC Gift Card Applebee's Gift Card Bass Pro Shops Gift Card |
|Payout Speed:||1 days|
|Sign Up Bonus:||20 points (+25 more when you sign up using someone’s referral link).|
|Other Notes:||You need to use the S'more app for a minimum of 10 days and earn a minimum of 333 points before making your first payout request.|
Pros and cons are based on real S’more User reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
S’more Videos and Images
Editorial S’more Review
Is S’more Legit?
We believe S’more is legit. It was founded in 2016, it's owned and operated by Airfind Corp (a Miami-based advertising and marketing services company), and essential information about the company and its founders can be easily found online. The only red flag we could find is a lack of social media presence, but this is not enough to call S’more a scam.
- Founded in 2016.
- Owned and operated by Airfind Corp, a private company in the advertising and marketing services industry, founded in 2014 and based in Miami, Florida.
- It’s easy to find verifiable information about the company and its founders.
- S’more is transparent about how it works and what its users can expect from using it.
- The support team is very responsive in their app page in Google Play Store.
- Considering the age and size of the platform, it has an overall good app rating.
- Lacks social media presence.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is S’more a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4.5/5
S’more has a minimum payout of $1.00 (~100-111 Points).
Payout Speed Rating: 4.5/5
Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 1 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Site Visitors
Total Paid Out
Data as of March 19, 2023 • Sources: Similarweb, AppBrain, Play Store page
Based on real data from our 2 S’more User reviews.
Help make this data more accurate by writing a review!
S’more Reviews From Users
Reviewer Recommendation😁 100%
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (0%)
- Less than $100 (100%)
- $100-$999 (0%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (0%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (0%)
- 18-24 (100%)
- 25-34 (0%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (0%)
- 1-3 months (50%)
- 3-6 months (0%)
- 6-12 months (50%)
- 1-2 years (0%)
- 2-3 years (0%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
Earning an extra $3-5 a month is really handy
For the most part S'mores is a hassle free way to earn an extra $3 a month, All you need to do is install it then you're getting $0.10 a day just to have an ad on your lock screen, easy.
- I can play games for points. I love playing games so the fact that I can warm some money while doing it is great.
- I can watch ads for points
- It's all about maximizing profit
- Surveys, they are way to underpaid and not worth it
- Install some games or apps from s'mores to get even more points.
Even though the income is small it's a great option to earn some gift cards
It's a cool way to make some side money but not enough to actually live on. It's just income that you'd use to get a small discount on various purchases.
- I earn money by simply opening my lock screen, it may not be a lot but it's still money.
- App has a nice lock screen.
- It has a variety of payout options, mostly gift cards.
- The pay is small but you're being paid for essentially doing nothing.
- Ensure that VPNs are not used.
- Ensure that the app is running.