Note: We may earn a commission from affiliate links on this page. These do not affect our ratings or recommendations.
Scrambly Review At a Glance
What Is Scrambly?
Scrambly is a rewards platform where members earn money for playing games, trying new apps, taking surveys, and more. Founded in 2022, the platform claims to have quickly grown to over 1.2M members who have collectively earned over $3M.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Code Entry Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation Promotional Offer Completion Refer-a-Friend |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Instagram • Twitter • Discord • YouTube|
|Support Pages:||FAQ • On-site chat|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Scrambly s.r.l.|
|Founders:||Alexander Hrankin • Illia Frantsevskyi|
|Headquarters:||Imola, Bologna, Italy|
Who Is Scrambly For?
Scrambly is primarily aimed at mobile gamers and app enthusiasts looking to discover new apps and games while being rewarded at the same time.
|Minimum Age:||16 years old|
|Supported Locations:||Canada, United States|
|Supported Devices:||Computer Browser, Smartphone Browser, Tablet Browser|
|Other:||ID verification is required after the first payout request.|
How Does Scrambly Work?
There's 1 type of user on Scrambly:
- Members (earners)
Here's how Scrambly works for them:
How Scrambly Works For Members
Scrambly members can earn coins by completing in-app milestones in featured games and apps on the platform. Additional earnings are available via surveys, referrals, streaks, and bonus codes. 1 Scrambly coin = $0.001. After accumulating $1 (~1,000 Coins), coins can be exchanged for PayPal cash, gift cards, and prepaid credit cards.
Key Points 🔑
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn semi-passive income on Scrambly by referring friends for a recurring commission.
|Point Conversion:||1 Scrambly Coin is worth $0.001. 1000 Coins = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 1000 Coins.|
|Payout Options:||Gift Cards PayPal Prepaid Credit Cards Amazon Gift Card Best Buy Gift Card |
|Sign Up Bonus:||500 coins ($0.5). Sign up here.|
Pros, cons, and tips are based on real Scrambly Member reviews.
Getting Started 🔢
Becoming a Scrambly member is free. To get started, head over to the platform's website and create an account. You'll need an existing Google account to sign up.
From there, you can (optionally) fill out your survey profile. This takes a couple of minutes and pays 200 coins ($0.2).
Sign up bonus: 500 coins ($0.5).
Earning Money 💵
There are a few ways to earn money on Scrambly:
- Trying apps and games. This is the primary way to earn on the platform. All you have to do is download the apps and games they have featured and complete the required goals (e.g. reach a certain level, deposit money, etc.), and you'll earn. Keep in mind that you can only earn from trying new games and apps that you haven't tried in the past.
- Gaming cashback. Some games offer cashback on in-game purchases. You can see this (and the amount of cashback) in the game's details.
- Surveys. These are unlocked after your first withdrawal and come from third-party providers. Answer them to earn.
- One-time codes. You can find these on Scrambly's social media pages. Enter them in the "Bonus -> Redeem" section to earn.
- Streaks. Complete at least one task per day to build a streak. After a 3-day streak, you'll earn 100 coins ($0.1).
- Referrals. There are two referral options. You can invite users and get paid a larger sum when they complete their first withdrawal, or you can earn a 10% commission on their earnings for life.
Cashing Out 💰
Once you have at least $1 (~1,000 Coins) in your balance, you can cash out your Scrambly earnings via Gift Cards, PayPal or Prepaid Credit Cards.
After cashing out, you can expect to receive your Scrambly payout instantly.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!