About Reward XP
Reward XP is a community-focused rewards platform that caters to gamers. Here, members can earn money (and rank up in the leveling system) by taking surveys, completing promotional offers (like signing up for new services), playing promotional games, and watching videos. Members can also chat and participate in community giveaways by joining the platform's Discord.
General Details 📜
|Opportunities:||Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation Online Sweepstakes Online Video Watching Promotional Offer Completion |
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
Semi-passive earnings are available via referrals.
|Point Conversion:||1 Reward XP point is worth $0.0001 USD. 10000 points = $1 USD. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 50000 points.|
Minimum payout varies by payout option.
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency Gift Cards PayPal Prepaid Credit Card Rewards Points |
Payout options may vary by country.
|Payout Speed:||Instant-3 days|
Payout speed varies by payout option. Most payouts are sent within 24 hours.
|Sign Up Bonus:||Get 5,000 XP ($0.50) when you use a referral link. (Use ours by clicking the "Visit Platform" button on this page.)|
- Reward XP staff seem to be pretty involved in trying to make the platform's user experience as good as possible. The Discord server is a cool feature as well and an easy way to contact staff and other members of the platform.
- Unique leveling system lets you unlock perks as you participate on the platform.
- Good selection of payout options with some unique options not available on many other platforms.
- Lots of tasks to choose from.
- No email signup option available. Users must sign up via Google or Facebook.
- The point conversion rates are a little bit weird. Would be better to just know how much cash you're earning straight up.
- Users with suspicious activity on their account may be asked to submit an ID for verification. This can be a potential safety concern for some.
- Earning potential and user experience can vary depending on your location.
- Follow survey and offer instructions carefully.
- Answer surveys honestly and don't rush through them/click answers randomly. This will increase your chances of qualifying and receiving more survey invites.
- Join the Reward XP Discord for support, announcements, sweepstakes, and more.
- Do surveys during the weekday, there are fewer surveys available on weekends.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 10 Reward XP Member reviews.
Reward XP Member Statistics
We've gathered 10 Reward XP Member reviews from 7 unique countries/regions.
Here are some insights and statistics from those reviews:
Reported Hourly Earnings
Reported Monthly Earnings
Reported Time to Reach Minimum Payout Amount (For the 1st Time)
- Unknown (0%)
- <= 5 minutes (0%)
- <= 1 hour (0%)
- <= 1 day (70%)
- <= 1 week (20%)
- <= 2 weeks (10%)
- <= 3 weeks (0%)
- <= 1 month (0%)
- > 1 month (0%)
- > 1 year (0%)
Data updated monthly • Source: Self-reported info from our 10 Reward XP Member reviews.
Help make this data more accurate by writing a review!
About the Reviewers
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (0%)
- Less than $100 (50%)
- $100-$999 (40%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (10%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (40%)
- 18-24 (50%)
- 25-34 (10%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (10%)
- 1-3 months (10%)
- 3-6 months (10%)
- 6-12 months (20%)
- 1-2 years (40%)
- 2-3 years (10%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
Are you a Reward XP Member?
Share your experience with other Reward XP Members and help contribute to the data above.
Very helpful and quick support staff
Great way to spend free time on this site. If you like giving feedback to companies on their products/services, then this site is for you! You'll earn incentives as well!
Fast payouts. Minimum amount for withdraw is $5. RXP offerwall allows users to look for surveys amounting up to 40,000 points ($4). Fast and helpful customer support.
Survey availability. If I'm lucky, I could perhaps earn more on this site. Not only that, but they don't really have a lot of my favorite offerwalls when compared to other sites (No Wannads and Revenuewall)
Try Your-Surveys for an easy $1. Surveys are replenished daily or weekly.
Never use VPN or create multiple accounts. It could lead to a permanent suspension, and they may also ask you to submit an ID for verification purposes.
Keep checking the offerwalls daily to see if there are new offers available.
Great community, great ranking system and a plethora of tasks to do to gain an extra side income.
Because of this website I did not have to ask my parents for lunch money for college and what not which makes me feel proud because I understand my parents are currently in the worse phase in their life financially. It also helped me build a strong work ethic and discipline to be able to answer questions for a couple hours nonstop on a screen without getting distracted.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to essentially have extra pocket money or disposable income to have a nice time outside with friends or money to pay food bills.
I liked the rankings you get. So for example if you reached 70USD, you would progress to the gold rank which gave you 1% cashback and an increase in referral, I have made 1500USD and have surpassed the Emerald rank which is 1375USD. I now have 5% cashback and a 15% referral bonus. It really promotes you to keep grinding to the next level.
I hate how there are rarely surveys to do on the weekends. Hence why I do not bother going on the website on weekends. This causes me to have a strong mental resistance the next Monday back because I spent 2 days away from grinding out surveys.
- Start with a small goal!
- Make sure you build a daily or weekly routine to ensure you reach your goal.
- Try do surveys in the morning so your mind won't be constantly elsewhere.
- The first few surveys will always result in a DQ! You need to be pushing through! Once you've completed numerous surveys you'll know how to not get screened out/DQd through second nature.
Would recommend to people that love videos.
User friendly site, great passive earning
Many videos to watch
Not enough surveys
Ignore the surveys, high dq rate. Watch videos while doing work.
Used to earn $10 a day
Its a good site I used to use to get 10$ a day in October but I haven't since
Easy to use and a rewarding system (bronze,gold,platinum etc).
Banned from dynata now. Rxp surveys get rejected too much.
Try to do dynata and yoursurveys
If you have free time, earn some money by just filling in surveys.
The site really helps if u need some money for something. It is so simple and easy, just completing surveys or offers.
They pay in a few hours after you redeem. Surveys are based on your country.
Sometimes there are no surveys available because of the country. If you live in the US, i think u would get unlimited surveys. If there were more surveys in my country, i could've earned more than $180.
- Try to complete surveys with dynata, they give the best rates. Dynata helped me earn my first $20.
- If u like to play games, try to complete an offer.
- You can try to find some interesting video's and start watching to earn.
Decent way to make money
It's very decent to make money. It offers alot of surveys, games, videos and more to make money of it. It also has a level system which has alot of advantages.
The dynata surveys go very quick and pay $0.75 each daily you get up to 10 of them and barely get any disqualifies. I also like that they have an 4h-automatic payment schedule for paypal/CCs.
Probably that they barely have any RXP surveys atleast for me
Answer honestly in the surveys and you'll earn kinda much money. Run loot.tv in the background while completing dynata surveys. Avoid CPX cause they pay kinda bad.
One of the best beermoney sites in my opinion
Good survey rates with a great community on the discord. Recommended to anyone who is looking for some passive income.
Very good survey rates. Fast payouts.
Lack of different survey routers. Only in $ giftcards.
- Don’t speed through surveys or provide false information
- Stick to surveys as they're the most efficient. Avoid gaming offers as they take long and aren't worth the time.
Trustworthy and popular GPT site with very good rates on all surveys and offers
The site has very good support, rewards you for being a member for a long time and has a lot of earning opportunities. I would recommend it, definitely.
Highest Dynata survey router rate. Has bonuses depending on how much you've made in your lifetime. Has many different offerwalls.
Good, quick and helpful support. Has a discord server.
A lot of offers and some surveys are held for 30 days if they pay more than 2.5 USD or 5 USD.
Surveys can run out from time to time. Location plays a big part since I get a different survey inventory compared to someone that lives in the US.
Some offers don't credit automatically.
- Try to get the RXP Surveys router as quick as possible to maximize earnings
- Complete the highest paying surveys first, then move on to the lower paying ones.
- Connect your Hideout or Loot.tv account to passively earn when watching videos on their websites
- Do the Adgem offers that pay a lot if you haven't on other sites
- Join the Discord server to join giveaways and to talk to other members
Low payout threshold and predictable earnings
It's pretty much the only one that works for me, I've been able to cashout twice a day, which is $10 daily.
This site pays a constant amount per survey, unlike other sites where different surveys pay different amounts. The default (Dynata) pays 75 cents per survey, but upon getting to a higher level (Silver, Gold, etc.), you can unlock different survey providers. Bronze gets you YourSurveys, which pays $1 per survey, and Silver gets you rxp surveys, which can pay up to $4 per survey. I also like how the minimum payout is only $5, and payments happen every 4 hours through an automated system.
Offers/Tasks that give $5 or more in a single payment are put on hold for 30 days, which means once you complete the task, you get the money 30 days later.
- Clearing cache on some surveys
- Do offers/tasks on the weekends
- Make sure your info is constant
One of my favorite Beermoney sites
Moving up in loyalty levels in RewardXP gives you some amazing unique features, making it a great GPT site, add to that the responsiveness and transparency of the staff, that makes it even greater.
The customized survey router called RXP Surveys that allows you to pick the amount of time and points you want to get from a given survey
The survey routers themselves like Dynata and Your Surveys give a good amount of points, as well as Reward XP's great rates on Hideout.tv, a passive video watching platform.
The variety of rewards (Amazon GC, Paypal, Bitcoin, etc)
The responsiveness of staff, which is one of the greatest features of RewardXP, all of the staff is publicly available to voice opinions and compliants to on their public RewardXP server. I know I have come with many questions to the staff and the responsiveness they have on discord makes RewardXP a great bunch to deal with.
Pending review, if you get a reward of greater than $4 at a time, it goes into pending review, where one cannot access that balance in their account for 30 days until it is verified
Some of the offerwall options aren't the best (my favorite are RXP Surveys, Your Surveys, Dynata and Hideout.tv)
DQs, like most other survey platforms happen, and of course can be infuriating.
- Get enough points to unlock further survey routers and offerwall tasks
- Use the RXP router, as well as Your Surveys
- Utilize the high Hideout.tv rates
- DON'T USE A VPN, or PROXY
- Join the RXP discord for further tips
- Answer honestly and consistently and don't rush on Your Surveys, it will lower your Quality Score on Your Surveys