About Remotasks (for Taskers)
Remotasks taskers can earn money by doing AI training tasks like transcription, image annotation, video annotation, liDAR annotation, and more. With no minimum payout, earnings can be cashed out via PayPal or Airtm, Payoneer, or cryptocurrency.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Platform Type:||Crowdsourcing Marketplace|
|Opportunities:||Data Categorization Data Collection Data Labeling Microtasking Refer-a-Friend |
Key Points 🔑
|Work Type:||Contract, Freelance|
|Payout Options:||Airtm Payoneer PayPal|
Must have a verified PayPal account. Payout options may vary by country.
|Payout Speed:||4-10 days|
Payouts are sent every week on Friday morning (generally 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM UTC, but occasionally we have delays later in the day) based on a pay period from 12:00 AM UTC Friday through the cutoff time the following Tuesday at 12:00 AM UTC.
|Commissions / Fees:||2% processing fee for PayPal payouts.|
|Other Notes:||(1) Only one account per tasker. (2) No selling of accounts. (3) Use of VPN or other similar technologies is not allowed. (4) Specific task details are confidential. (5) Must verify account to unlock more unique tasks.|
- Has a variety of different tasks available.
- No minimum payout threshold. Payouts are sent weekly.
- Has a responsive support team and helpful community.
- Free and helpful training. Although it's typically unpaid training, it allows you to get familiar with a project or task before starting on the real thing.
- Pays low and your earnings heavily depend on accuracy.
- Certain tasks require a lot of mental effort and can be time-consuming.
- Tasks take a while to be reviewed (up to 7 days) and approved for payout upon completion.
- Site can be slow or laggy at times, even with a good computer.
- If you submit a lot of incorrectly done tasks, you could get banned from working on those types of tasks in the future.
- Need an existing Facebook or Google account to sign up.
- Complete training tasks and certification exams via the Training Center to gain access to more tasks.
- Take part in the Remotasks Bootcamps (via the Training Center) to get free training from a certified Remotasks trainer. This can help improve your tasking abilities and show you how to work on higher-paying tasks. Tasks you complete during BootCamp training will be paid.
- Work on the tasks at your own pace and focus on maintaining high accuracy. The higher your accuracy, the more you'll earn and the more tasks you'll gain access to.
- Do tasks consistently to earn Remopoints and reach the upper Remotasks Tiers to unlock extra benefits and exclusive tasks.
- Look out for task announcements in their Slack community as those generally pay well.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 32 Remotasks Tasker reviews.