What Is QuickRewards?
QuickRewards is a get-paid-to (GPT) rewards platform where members can get paid to take surveys, play games, watch videos, click ads, shop, and more. Founded in 2002, the platform is based in New York, USA, and advertises its $0.01 minimum PayPal payouts as its main selling point -- hence the name QuickRewards.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money Save Money|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Browser Gaming Cashback Daily Goal Completion Rewards Gaming Offer Completion |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Twitter • YouTube|
|Emails:||firstname.lastname@example.org (for general support) • email@example.com (backup email for if you haven't received a response within 48 hours)|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||QuickRewards Network, Inc.|
|Headquarters:||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
Who Is QuickRewards For?
QuickRewards is for those looking to earn extra cash or gift cards by doing simple activities online. It can also be a good source of cashback as it has a fair number of partner stores. Keep in mind, this platform is not a job replacement or a big earner.
|Minimum Age:||18 years old|
|Supported Locations:||Canada, United States|
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet|
QuickRewards can be accessed via web browser on any device (user experience may vary).
How Does QuickRewards Work?
QuickRewards members can earn cash and QuickPoints (QP) by taking surveys, completing offers, watching ads, watching videos, referring friends, and more. 1 QP = $0.0001. After accumulating $0.01 (~100 QP), earnings can be cashed out via PayPal or gift cards.
Becoming a QuickRewards member is free. To get started, head over to the platform's website and create an account via email. During signup, you'll be able to choose your email preferences -- this will decide how often you receive notifications about surveys and other opportunities.
QuickRewards has quite a few earning opportunities, including:
- Surveys. These are sourced from several survey providers and may ask for your opinions on products, services, brands, marketing ideas, and more. You can see how much a survey pays and its estimated length before getting started.
- Ads. These come in the form of website clicks and slideshows. Just visited the target pages for a specific amount of time to earn.
- Videos. Choose a video provider (Loot.tv, Adscend, or Hideout.tv) to start watching and earn QuickPoints per video group watched.
- Offers. There's a variety of offerwalls to choose from (Adgate, Personaly, Revu, OfferToro, and more) and the offers may range from doing sign-ups, trials, games, apps, and more.
- Browser games. Along with offer wall games, QuickRewards has its own browser games as well. You can earn 1 QuickPoint for each minute of playtime (up to 25 points per day).
- Daily trivia. Answer the daily trivia question correctly for 50 QuickPoints.
- Daily wheel spin. The Spin the Wheel game pays up to $1 per spin but you can only participate if you've earned at least $0.01 via other methods on the platform in the past day. You can spin it every day that you meet the requirements.
- Shopping. Shop via QuickRewards by using their coupon codes and receive a cashback in return.
- Referrals. Earn a one-time bonus of $3 when your referral joins using your referral link and has their first $3 cashout approved. You must earn at least 1 QuickPoint every 90 days to be eligible for referral bonuses.
As you earn money on QuickRewards, you can earn either cash or QuickPoints (QP). These are two separate balances. QuickPoints are automatically converted to cash once you earn 100. You can also earn Tokens, which can be redeemed for specific rewards (like movie vouchers) and nothing else.
Once you have at least $0.01 (~100 QP) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Gift Cards or PayPal. Payouts typically take 0-14 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Point Conversion:||1 QuickRewards point is worth $0.0001. 10000 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 100 points.|
QuickPoints are automatically converted to cash once you earn 100.
Minimum payout varies by payout option. PayPal payouts start at $0.01 while gift card payouts start at $5.
|Payout Options:||Gift Cards PayPal Amazon Gift Card Applebee's Gift Card Banana Republic Gift Card |
|Payout Speed:||0-14 days|
PayPal and Amazon e-gift cards are usually delivered within hours but physical gift cards can take 1-2 weeks.
|Commissions / Fees:||$0.50 shipping fee for physical gift cards.|
|Other Notes:||Your PayPal account must be verified. Only one (1) account per household. Use of VPN is not allowed.|
Pros and cons are based on real QuickRewards Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
QuickRewards Videos and Images
Our Editorial QuickRewards Review
Is QuickRewards Legit?
We believe QuickRewards is legit. It was founded in 2002, is owned and operated by QuickRewards Network, Inc. (a marketing firm based in Brooklyn, New York, USA), and it has few online complaints considering its age and size. The only red flag we could find was a lack of info about the founder of the platform and the platform's slightly outdated design, but these are not enough to consider QuickRewards a scam.
- Founded in 2002.
- Owned and operated by QuickRewards Network, Inc., a marketing firm based in Brooklyn, New York, USA.
- Has few online complaints considering the age and size of the platform.
- Has a functional website with transparent information about how the platform works and what users can expect before joining.
- There's not much verifiable information available about the founder, only a name.
- Website has an outdated design.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is QuickRewards a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 5/5
QuickRewards has a minimum payout of $0.01 (~100 QP).
Payout Speed Rating: 3.5/5
PayPal and Amazon e-gift cards are usually delivered within hours but physical gift cards can take 1-2 weeks. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 0-14 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Website Visitors
Total Paid Out
Data as of May 02, 2023 • Sources: Similarweb, QuickRewards
Based on real data from our 6 QuickRewards Member reviews. View all Member statistics here.
Help make this data more accurate by writing a review!
QuickRewards Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😊 83.33%
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (16.67%)
- Less than $100 (16.67%)
- $100-$999 (0%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (50%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (16.67%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (0%)
- 18-24 (16.67%)
- 25-34 (0%)
- 35-44 (16.67%)
- 45-54 (16.67%)
- 55-64 (33.33%)
- 65+ (16.67%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (0%)
- 1-3 months (16.67%)
- 3-6 months (0%)
- 6-12 months (0%)
- 1-2 years (0%)
- 2-3 years (0%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (83.33%)
Good earning site
QuickRewards is a very honest site that has a team who cares about all its members. Teck support is helpful and quick with getting answers to any problems I may have. I highly recommend QuickRewards!
I like watching videos, it is an easy way to earn and fun to watch them. Surveys make you lots of money and the click section is easy to add to your total everyday. Support if needed is fast and helpful.
There isn't anything that I dislike about QuickRewards!
QuickRewards.net Is An Excellent Earning Website
I highly recommend QuickRewards.net for anyone who likes earning some extra cash while having fun! I have always had a positive experience. It is not a "get rich quick website" (Is there even such a thing?). But, you can make a decent amount of money by participating in their various offerings. It seems they offer something interesting for everyone.
I enjoy the many different offerings (as stated above) on the Quick Rewards website. Interaction with other members is available through their Facebook page. If one encounters any issues, their customer support is top-notch: pleasant, quick, & accurate. And, as an added incentive, their cash out is usually done within 24 hours with no minimum required.
Best reward site I have joined
If you have time to do surveys, clicks, etc this is the best reward site I've ever joined. I have earning about $1000 to $5000 per year, but I'm a heavy user. Realisticly should should be able to earn $50 - $100/month with some dedication.
Multiple survey portals to choose from, intuitive to use overall. Excellent support. Very personable to deal with.
No issues ever.
Reach out to support of go on Facebook. Other users are friendly and willing to give advice. Facebook is monitored closely as well and they respond quickly.