Note: We may earn a commission from affiliate links on this page. These do not affect our ratings or recommendations.
About Qmee (for Members)
Qmee members can earn money by completing surveys, answering pop-quiz questions, searching the web, playing mobile games, shopping online for cashback, referring friends, and more. With no minimum payout, earnings can be cashed out right away to PayPal, gift cards, Venmo, or charity.
General Details 📜
|Make Money Save Money
|Cashback Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation Online Shopping Savings Quiz-Taking
Key Points 🔑
Qmee's paid web searching feature could be seen as semi-passive income.
|Charity Donations Gift Cards PayPal Venmo Amazon Gift Card
Your first payout must be to PayPal/Venmo to verify your identity. Once linked, your PayPal account can't be unlinked.
Most Qmee payments are sent within a few minutes, but things like public holidays or other things outside of Qmee's control can sometimes cause delays.
|Sign Up Bonus:
|$0.50-$1 after your first payout request (must use a referral link). You can use our referral link for a $0.50 bonus by pressing the "Visit Platform" button on this page. Sign up here.
- No payout minimum.
- Quick payouts, with cash and gift cards sent within minutes.
- Streaks are easy to maintain and give a 10% earnings boost.
- Large supply of surveys (though this can vary by demographics and time). Survey topics vary quite a bit too.
- Desktop and mobile supported.
- Good community that marks unsafe surveys or misleading surveys.
- Disqualification bonus for some surveys.
- You can usually see what the survey is about before you take it, which makes it easier to choose surveys that you're interested in.
- Qmee detects when a survey is full. If they notice people getting declined near the end of a survey, they’ll let you know so you can avoid it.
- No points system, just cash.
- Survey time estimates are not always accurate.
- You need a PayPal account to verify your identity.
- Mobile notifications are sometimes buggy or delayed. A survey might already be filled up by the time you get a notification for it.
- Not the best gift card selection. There are some good ones to choose from, but more would be better.
- Not a job replacement.
- Install the browser extension to earn money with your web searches. It also lets you check your balance/new surveys on the fly.
- Get your profile strength above 90% for fewer disqualifications and more relevant surveys.
- Answer questions honestly. Don't rush through surveys or hit answers at random or you'll just end up getting disqualified more and receiving fewer surveys.
- Get the mobile app to do surveys on the go.
- Pick and choose your surveys. Some surveys are better than others. Shorter ones are usually more enjoyable.
- Be sure to keep your daily streak going for the 10% bonus on survey earnings.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 17 Qmee Member reviews.