What Is Qmee?
Qmee is a rewards platform where members can earn money by completing surveys, shopping for cashback, playing games, searching the web, and more. It's popular for having no minimum payout threshold and instant payouts. Founded in 2012, the platform is based in the UK.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money Save Money|
|Opportunities:||Cashback Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation Online Shopping Savings Quiz-Taking |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest • Twitter • YouTube|
|Emails:||email@example.com (for general support) • firstname.lastname@example.org (for personal data-related inquiries) • email@example.com (for reporting security problems)|
|Support Pages:||FAQs • Contact|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Qmee Ltd|
|Parent Company:||Kantar Group|
|Founders:||Jonathan Knight • Nick Sutton|
|Headquarters:||Reading, England, United Kingdom|
Who Is Qmee For?
Qmee is for those interested in earning money on the side by doing surveys and other simple day-to-day tasks like searching the web. It's also for shoppers looking to earn cashback on some of their purchases. It won't make you rich, but it can provide a nice side income.
|Minimum Age:||16 years old|
|Supported Locations:||Australia, Canada, France, Germany, United Kingdom |
|Supported Languages:||Deutsch, English, Français|
Qmee doesn't seem to offer an easy way to change your language, but different versions of the website are available in the languages above.
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet, Android Phone, Android Tablet |
Qmee can be accessed via web browser on any device (user experience may vary) or via one of the Qmee apps available on both the Google Play and Apple App store.
How Does Qmee Work?
Qmee members can earn money by completing surveys, answering pop-quiz questions, searching the web, playing mobile games, shopping for cashback, referring friends, and more. With no minimum payout, earnings can be cashed out right away to PayPal, gift cards, Venmo, or charity.
Key Points 🔑
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
Qmee's paid web searching feature could be seen as semi-passive income.
|Payout Options:||Charity Donations Gift Cards PayPal Venmo Amazon Gift Card |
Your first payout must be to PayPal/Venmo to verify your identity. Once linked, your PayPal account can't be unlinked.
Most Qmee payments are sent within a few minutes, but things like public holidays or other things outside of Qmee's control can sometimes cause delays.
|Sign Up Bonus:||$0.50-$1 after your first payout request (must use a referral link). You can use our referral link for a $0.50 bonus by pressing the "Visit Platform" button on this page.|
Pros and cons are based on real Qmee Member reviews.
Getting Started 🔢
Becoming a Qmee member is free. To get started, head over to the website or download the app and create your account. To sign up, all you need is an email.
After your account is created and you're signed in, one of the first things you'll want to do is fill out your survey profile. This involves answering questions about yourself, your work history, household info, shopping habits, and more.
The more complete your survey profile is, the better Qmee can match you to surveys. Whenever your info changes, you'll want to update it in Qmee as well.
Sign up bonus: $0.50-$1 after your first payout request (must use a referral link). You can use our referral link for a $0.50 bonus by pressing the "Visit Platform" button on this page.
Earning Money 💵
There are a variety of ways to earn money on Qmee:
- Surveys. Most Qmee surveys are simple multiple choice and long-form answer surveys. Some "special" surveys on the platform may require you to share your webcam while you fill them out, or may ask for personally identifiable information (PII), but you can filter these out if you're not interested. Surveys span a variety of topics from politics to gaming to shopping and banking.
- Note: Before taking any survey, you can see how much it pays, its general topic, and its estimated duration.
- Daily poll. Qmee runs a random daily multiple-choice poll question. Unfortunately, you won't earn money for answering it, but it can be used to build up your Qmee streak.
- Streaks: By completing the daily poll or one survey per day, you'll build a Qmee streak. Maintain your streak for 5+ days in a row and you'll get a 10% increase in your survey earnings while the streak remains active.
- Pop quiz. This is a random question that updates daily. You'll have 10 seconds to answer, and if you get it right, you'll earn $0.03.
- Searching the web. With Qmee's browser extension, you can turn your Google searches into a bit of cash. All it does is put some advertisements within your search results, and occasionally it'll pay you to click them.
- Game offers. Play mobile games and earn money by reaching specific milestones, spending money in-game, or similar.
- Cashback deals. Shopping at different sites through the Qmee site or app will earn you some cashback on your purchase amount. You can also find deals and discounts on the platform.
- Referrals. Qmee has a unique referral program in that there are three commission options: $1 per referral, $0.50 per referral (the referral gets the other $0.50), or you can give your referral the full $1. To qualify, the referral has to cash out.
Cashing Out 💰
Once you have earned any amount of money (there's no minimum payout), you can cash out your Qmee earnings via Charity Donations, Gift Cards, PayPal or Venmo.
After cashing out, you can expect to receive your Qmee payout in 0 days. (Most Qmee payments are sent within a few minutes, but things like public holidays or other things outside of Qmee's control can sometimes cause delays.)
Tip: Read our Qmee Earning Guide to learn more about making money on the platform.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!