About PrizeRebel (for Members)
PrizeRebel members can sign up for free and earn points by taking surveys, completing offers, participating in contests, and more. 1 PrizeRebel point = $0.01. After accumulating $5.00 (~500 Points), earnings can be cashed out via PayPal or gift cards.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Browser Gaming Code Entry Rewards Daily Goal Completion Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation |
Key Points 🔑
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn semi-passive income on PrizeRebel by referring other members. For each new member you refer, you'll earn a 30% commission on their earnings.
Not logging into your account for over 180 consecutive days may result in your points being lost.
|Point Conversion:||1 PrizeRebel Point is worth $0.01. 100 Points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 500 Points.|
Higher-level members can begin cashing out at $2.
|Payout Options:||Gift Cards PayPal Rewards Points Air Canada Gift Card Airbnb Gift Card |
|Payout Speed:||0-10 days|
Payout speed varies by payout option. Most rewards are delivered instantly, but some gift cards can take 24-48 hours and physically shipped rewards can take up to 10 days.
- High revenue share referral program. One of the -- if not the -- highest we've seen amongst rewards platforms.
- Nice extra earning opportunities like contests and raffles.
- Low minimum withdrawal.
- Survey disqualifications can be annoying, although they exist on almost any platform with paid surveys.
- Not as many opportunities outside of the US, UK, Australia, and Canada.
- Website design can be a bit confusing or overwhelming at first.
- Pay attention and provide high-quality answers when responding to surveys. Rushing through surveys and providing poor responses will lower your quality score, resulting in fewer (and lower paying) surveys.
- Follow PrizeRebel on social media and keep an eye out for free points codes.
- Figure out which survey walls/offer walls work best for you.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 7 PrizeRebel Member reviews.