What Is PrizeRebel?
PrizeRebel is a GPT (get-paid-to) rewards platform where members can earn money by completing tasks like filling in surveys, playing specific games, taking quizzes, and more. Founded in 2007, the platform is one of the oldest in the GPT space.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Browser Gaming Code Entry Rewards Daily Goal Completion Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Pinterest • YouTube • Subreddit|
|Emails:||email@example.com (for privacy inquiries)|
|Support Pages:||FAQ • Contact|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||iAngelic, Inc.|
|Headquarters:||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
Who Is PrizeRebel For?
PrizeRebel is for anyone looking for an easy introduction to making money online. The platform will not replace a full-time income (or even a part-time one), but it can be used to earn some extra money here and there. And, it doesn't really require any special skills or abilities, so it's something anyone can get started with.
|Minimum Age:||16 years old|
Those under 18 years of age must have consent from a parent or legal guardian.
|Supported Locations:||Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa |
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet|
PrizeRebel can be accessed via a web browser on any device (user experience may vary).
How Does PrizeRebel Work?
PrizeRebel members can sign up for free and earn points by taking surveys, completing offers, participating in contests, and more. 1 PrizeRebel point = $0.01. After accumulating $5.00 (~500 Points), earnings can be cashed out via PayPal or gift cards.
To become a PrizeRebel member, head over to the platform's website and create an account. You can do this by signing in via Google or Facebook, or you can sign up via email.
PrizeRebel has quite a few different earning opportunities, including:
- Surveys. These come from a variety of survey providers and ask for your opinions on new products, marketing ideas, and more.
- Offers. These are the other most common way to earn money on PrizeRebel. The platform has a variety of offer walls to choose from with tasks related to gaming, sign ups, trials, and more.
- Promo codes. Keep an eye on PrizeRebel's social media pages to find these codes. If you do find one, you can enter it into the platform to earn bonus points.
- Raffles. If you're the gambling type, you can spend points on raffle tickets to win points, gift cards, and other prizes.
- Contests. PrizeRebel has contests for things like most offer wall earnings, most survey earnings, most referral earnings, and more. Those in the top 15 places win anywhere from 100-2500 points.
- Daily goals. Each day, PrizeRebel will give you a daily goal to hit (e.g. earn 500 points). If you hit the goal, you earn bonus points.
- Streak rewards. Hit your daily goal for 5 days in a row to earn another bonus.
- Referrals. For each new member you refer to PrizeRebel, you'll earn a 30% commission on their earnings. For example, if they earn $10, you'll get a $3 commission on those earnings.
As you earn money on PrizeRebel, you'll level up your account. There are 5 levels in total, starting at Bronze and ending at Diamond. Higher levels unlock special perks like additional earning opportunities, faster payouts, discounted payout options, and more.
Once you have at least $5.00 (~500 Points) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Gift Cards, PayPal or Rewards Points. Payouts typically take 0-10 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn semi-passive income on PrizeRebel by referring other members. For each new member you refer, you'll earn a 30% commission on their earnings.
Not logging into your account for over 180 consecutive days may result in your points being lost.
|Point Conversion:||1 PrizeRebel point is worth $0.01. 100 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 500 points.|
Higher-level members can begin cashing out at $2.
|Payout Options:||Gift Cards PayPal Rewards Points Air Canada Gift Card Airbnb Gift Card |
|Payout Speed:||0-10 days|
Payout speed varies by payout option. Most rewards are delivered instantly, but some gift cards can take 24-48 hours and physically shipped rewards can take up to 10 days.
Pros and cons are based on real PrizeRebel Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
PrizeRebel Videos and Images
Editorial PrizeRebel Review
Is PrizeRebel Legit?
PrizeRebel is legit. Founded in 2007, it's been around for a very long time and it's easy to find a lot of happy members across the web who have been paid by the platform. Of course, there are some who have had poor experiences with PrizeRebel, but that's not uncommon in the GPT rewards space.
- Founded in 2007.
- Legitimate registered business in the U.S. (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Strong global website ranking.
- Transparent website with helpful FAQs and information.
- Active on social media.
- Unable to find much information on the founder, Chan Hen. This could be simply due to privacy reasons.
- Occasional reviews of random account locks and tasks not crediting. These are common problems among GPT rewards platforms though, so not unique to PrizeRebel.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is PrizeRebel a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4/5
PrizeRebel has a minimum payout of $5.00.
Payout Speed Rating: 3.5/5
Payout speed varies by payout option. Most rewards are delivered instantly, but some gift cards can take 24-48 hours and physically shipped rewards can take up to 10 days. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 0-10 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
General Platform Statistics
Global Website Rank
Avg. Monthly Site Visitors
Total Paid Out
Data as of February 14, 2023 • Sources: PrizeRebel, Similarweb
Based on real data from our 7 PrizeRebel Member reviews. View all Member statistics here.
Help make this data more accurate by writing a review!
PrizeRebel Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation🙂 71.43%
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (0%)
- Less than $100 (71.43%)
- $100-$999 (28.57%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (0%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (14.29%)
- 18-24 (57.14%)
- 25-34 (28.57%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (0%)
- 1-3 months (28.57%)
- 3-6 months (57.14%)
- 6-12 months (14.29%)
- 1-2 years (0%)
- 2-3 years (0%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
The earning on this app is not much
If you don't mind sharing your information this app is for you. They have different types of tasks as well as payout options. However the earning on this app is not much
- They process their rewards faster
- They have flexible rewards options
- Targeted emails. They earn money by giving your information to companies
Try as many tasks as possible to maximise income
Earning potential is low
Surveys. This is because the surveys are the main earning method in this site and they pay very well per survey.
- Most surveys are for people from the US, Canada and UK.
Apply to as many surveys as possible to increase your chances of qualifying for more surveys
Plenty of other sites that can produce payouts far faster with many more options and without the tedious time consumption of survey after survey.
I only used the site long enough for one cash out of $10 just to test it. While it wasn't overly difficult, the quality of the work was slow and tedious enough that I felt it would not be reliable as a long-term option. That having been said, it does definitely work well and would be very beneficial for someone who had a significant amount of time on their hands and was specifically looking for a survey site.
- Easy and short surveys that gradually rack up over time
- Shorter surveys than most similar sites"
- Mostly survey tasks which become stale very quickly and can become a chore
Familiarize yourself with survey rules and different methods of taking surveys quickly but effectively