Note: We may earn a commission from affiliate links on this page. These do not affect our ratings or recommendations.
About Pinecone Research (for Members)
Pinecone Research members can sign up via an invite and earn points by completing surveys and product tests. 1 Pinecone Research point = $0.01. After accumulating $3.00 (~300 Points), points can be cashed out via direct deposit, gift cards, or other options.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Market Research Participation Physical Product Testing Survey Taking|
Key Points 🔑
Pinecone Research may remove members that cannot maintain an acceptable participation level on the site. If you're at risk of removal, Pinecone will email you. You can also suspend your surveys for a short time by sending a message through the "Contact Us" forms (e.g. if you’re going on a vacation).
|Point Conversion:||1 Pinecone Research Point is worth $0.01. 100 Points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 300 Points.|
|Payout Options:||Direct Deposit Gift Cards Physical Products Prepaid Credit Cards|
If you joined the panel 30 days ago or less, your first redemption must be via bank transfer to verify your account and identity.
|Payout Speed:||3-30 days|
Payout speed will vary depending on your chosen payout option.
- Good for side income.
- Wide variety of reward options.
- High-value surveys.
- Good user experience.
- Run by a reputable market research company.
- Not a lot of opportunities available.
- Site can be a bit buggy at times.
- Invite only.
- Fill your profile (answer household questions) fully to receive more surveys and opportunities.
- Take every survey that comes your way. Pinecone Research seems to reward more active members.
- Try to start surveys within 1-2 days (or sooner) of receiving them.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 4 Pinecone Research Member reviews.