About PaidViewpoint (for Members)
PaidViewpoint members (i.e. earners) can earn money by answering surveys and referring others to the platform. After accumulating at least $15.00, earnings can be cashed out via PayPal.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Market Research Participation Refer-a-Friend Survey Taking|
Key Points 📝
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn money semi-passively on PaidViewpoint by referring others to the platform. For each new user you refer, you'll earn a 25% commission on their survey earnings, up to $25 for each referral.
Although the work is flexible, PaidViewpoint reserves the right to cancel accounts without activity for six months. Make sure to log in regularly!
Members with high trait scores may be able to cash out at lower amounts following their first payout.
PaidViewpoint may offer gift cards or other options to receive payment for members with high trait scores.
|Payout Speed:||0-3 days|
|Sign Up Bonus:||Get up to $0.25 for registering. The more info you provide on your profile, the more you'll earn.|
- Surveys can't be rejected, you'll always earn something.
- Easy sign-up process.
- Available on any browser and also as a Google Play app.
- Pays in cash.
- No complicated points system.
- Simple to navigate, good usability.
- The more active you are the more you'll earn.
- Pretty high payout minimum.
- Limited number of surveys.
- Can take a while to build up your trait score. However, once you do build it up, it works in your favor.
- Inconsistent earnings.
- Try to answer surveys as soon as you receive them.
- Focus on giving high-quality and honest responses to increase your trait score.
- Don't give up too soon. Over time as your trait score builds, you'll earn more and receive more surveys.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 6 PaidViewpoint Member reviews.