Note: We may earn a commission from affiliate links on this page. These do not affect our ratings or recommendations.
OnePulse Review At a Glance
- We believe OnePulse is legit. We gave it a trust rating of 5/5. View reasoning.
- Based on our combined research and user reviews, OnePulse seems to be a good earning opportunity for Members. It has an overall earner score of 4.1/5. View our research or read the user reviews.
- Based on our combined research and user reviews, OnePulse seems to provide a good product/service for Clients. It has an overall consumer score of 5/5. View our research.
What Is OnePulse?
OnePulse is a crowdsourcing platform that aims to make market research quick, easy, and rewarding. With a simple 3-question-or-less survey format, researchers can use the platform to easily gather audience-specific insights while panel members can use it to quickly earn extra cash for their opinions.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Hire Help Make Money|
|Platform Type:||Crowdsourcing Marketplace Rewards|
|Opportunities:||Market Research Participation One-Time Goal Completion Rewards Survey Taking|
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Instagram • Twitter • YouTube • TikTok|
|Emails:||firstname.lastname@example.org (for general support, US and UK) • email@example.com (for general support, Kenya)|
|Phone:||+44 20 3970 2980 (for general support, UK) • +1 (512) 559-4015 (for general support, US) • +254 700 817181 (for general support, Kenya)|
|Support Pages:||Contact • FAQ|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||StartPulsing Limited|
|Founders:||Atul Choudrie • Cameron Gordon • Al Morrow|
|Headquarters:||London, England, United Kingdom|
Who Is OnePulse For?
If you're a business owner, using the OnePulse website can help you gather information about your target audience. In less than 15 minutes, you can create 3-question surveys and get honest opinions from over 600,000 consumers.
On the other hand, if you're looking for extra cash, you can download the OnePulse app and answer 3-question surveys to earn money.
|Minimum Age:||16 years old|
|Supported Locations:||Kenya, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages:||English, Français|
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone, iPhone|
Clients can access the OnePulse website with any device with a browser. Earners will need an Android or iPhone to download the app.
|Other:||Verified PayPal account for receiving payments.|
How Does OnePulse Work?
There are 2 types of users on OnePulse:
- Members (earners)
- Clients (buyers / consumers)
Here's how OnePulse works for each of those user types:
How OnePulse Works For Members
OnePulse members (aka consumers, earners) can earn money by answering quick surveys called pulses. These surveys contain a max of 3 questions each, taking less than 1 minute to complete. After accumulating at least $20.00, earnings can be cashed out via PayPal.
Key Points 🔑
Pros, cons, and tips are based on real OnePulse Member reviews.
Getting Started 🔢
To create your OnePulse member account, you'll need to download the OnePulse app and go through the registration process.
After you create your account, you'll also have the option to answer some profile questions. These ask about things like your shopping habits, hobbies, and more. OnePulse will use your answers to match you with relevant surveys in the future.
Earning Money 💵
OnePulse will send you a notification when a paid survey becomes available. You can also open the app and check your dashboard for new opportunities.
When you receive a survey, try to answer it quickly -- some are only available for a limited time/limited number of responses. As mentioned above, each survey you receive will be 3 questions or less and take under a minute to complete.
As you earn money on OnePulse, you'll also earn XP. This will level up your account and, at certain level milestones, you'll earn cash bonuses.
Cashing Out 💰
Once you have at least $20.00 in your balance, you can cash out your OnePulse earnings via PayPal.
After cashing out, you can expect to receive your OnePulse payout instantly.
How OnePulse Works For Clients
OnePulse clients (e.g. business owners, researchers, etc.) can use the platform to conduct quick consumer research surveys.
Key Points 🔑
|Costs / Fees:||OnePulse offers various pricing plans for businesses, ranging from pay-as-you-go to annual pricing.|
|Payment Options:||Credit Card, Direct Debit, Standing Order|
Getting Started 🔢
To become a OnePulse client, you can either reach out to the platform for a consultation or get started right away by heading over to the pricing page. On the pricing page, you'll find options to buy pay-as-you-go credits, or, if you're looking for more volume, you can contact them about their flat-rate pricing.
Conducting Surveys 💼
Once your payment and client account is set up, you can start creating surveys (aka "pulses") right away.
The process is pretty straightforward:
- Write your survey questions. For each question, you can select from 8 different answer types.
- Choose your target audience. You can target survey-takers in 40 different regions with over 60 unique data points.
- Receive your results. Once your survey is live, responses will start coming in quickly (usually within 15 minutes). You can then (optionally) retarget respondents if you'd like.
OnePulse offers three (3) payment plans:
- Standard: Pay as you go. Avg. $1.30 per response. Includes 5 demographic filter options, 7 question types, and 8 answer values. Global targeting.
- Professional: Subscription-based. Avg. $0.91 per response. Includes 70+ demographic filter options, 7 question types, and 12 answer values. Global targeting.
- Enterprise: Subscription-based. Unlimited responses. Includes all of the above but is limited to US and UK respondents.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!