About Mode Earn App
Mode Earn App (previously known as Currrent Rewards) is a rewards platform that pays members to listen to music and participate in other simple activities. They claim you can earn up to $600/year just by listening to 20-30 hours of music per week. Founded in 2017, the platform is owned by Mode Mobile, a venture-backed company focused on mobile rewards.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Cashback Daily Goal Completion Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation |
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn semi-passive income on Mode Earn App by listening to music and/or enabling the paid lock-screen and charging-screen opportunities.
|Point Conversion:||1 Mode Earn App point is worth $0.00004-$0.00034. 2941-25000 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 294-2500 points.|
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency Gift Cards PayPal Amazon Gift Card Apple Gift Card |
Payout options may vary depending on your location.
|Payout Speed:||7-98 days|
Payouts can take 7-10 business days for PayPal cash and gift cards, and 2-7 weeks for physical products depending on your location.
|Commissions / Fees:||4% fee for PayPal payouts.|
|Sign Up Bonus:||2 points when you click "Learn How" after signing up.|
Learn more about Mode Earn App
- Earn just by listening to music.
- Earning potential can be boosted in various ways.
- There are many earning opportunities available.
- Low minimum payout threshold.
- Earnings can be semi-passive.
- Too many app permissions must be enabled if you want to maximize your earning potential.
- Some features can feel a bit invasive.
- Enabling the lock-screen and charging-screen functionalities may cause your device to lag.
- Very slow earning.
- Accumulate as many points as you can so you can redeem rewards with the best conversion rate.
- Test each earning opportunity to see which works best for you.
- Activate Super Boosts to increase your earning rate.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 4 Mode Earn App Member reviews.
Mode Earn App Member Statistics
We've gathered 4 Mode Earn App Member reviews from 3 unique countries/regions.
Here are some insights and statistics from those reviews:
Reported Hourly Earnings
Reported Monthly Earnings
Reported Time to Reach Minimum Payout Amount (For the 1st Time)
- Unknown (25%)
- <= 5 minutes (0%)
- <= 1 hour (0%)
- <= 1 day (0%)
- <= 1 week (50%)
- <= 2 weeks (25%)
- <= 3 weeks (0%)
- <= 1 month (0%)
- > 1 month (0%)
- > 1 year (0%)
Statistics above are based on self-reported data from our 4 Mode Earn App Member reviews.
Help contribute by writing a review!
About the Reviewers
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (25%)
- Less than $100 (75%)
- $100-$999 (0%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (0%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (0%)
- 18-24 (75%)
- 25-34 (25%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (0%)
- 1-3 months (0%)
- 3-6 months (50%)
- 6-12 months (25%)
- 1-2 years (25%)
- 2-3 years (0%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
Are you a Mode Earn App Member?
Share your experience with other Mode Earn App Members and help others learn more about the platform!
I would recommend this app those who listen to music.
I think current is awesome because I love listening to music throughout my day.
- I love being able to earn money from listening to music.
- I don't like how the app seems to overtake my phone.
- Refer as many people as possible
- Enable charging screen
- Play the video ads the moment they pop up.
Don't use it
the "success" of this is app I guess is to give only to marketing. i would not recommend it to anyone but if you are ok with earning some cents per day in change of a phone fully comprimesed
the idea of making money just listening some music
- the app is bloated
- full of ads
- it actually freezed my phone
The earnings are low, and it takes a looong time to generate any meaningful income. Its not worth the inconveniences that the app causes.
Overall its not an awful app if you have a second phone, but because the app displays advertisements constantly on your lock screen i wouldnt want this app on my primary phone. It does easily generate a few extra bucks a day, but for me it isnt worth the inconveniences it causes.
- Mostly passive, set it and forget it.
- VERY slow earnings
- it takes over your phone's lock screen to show advertisements
- the music you have to listen to isnt great
Set it and forget it. Let the app do its thing while you do something else.
Pay can be terrible
It's a cool and interesting take on earning money by doing something that you genuinely enjoy which is listening to music. The pay can be terrible though.
I would not recommend it as it pays a miniscule amount for the time and effort that I personally poured into it, maybe others will have better luck.
- The fact that you can earn money just by listening to music is amazing, this is my favourite thing about it.
- The app also has various ways to make listening and earning fun via a variety of cashing out options as well as things to boost your earnings.
- The constant music playing from the app can be annoying at times.
- You have to check in every now and then or your earning will stop.
- The app has an annoying lock screen charging mechanism that's really annoying and inconvenient at times.
- Watch all the ads.
- When you acquire enough points, use them to buy a boost that will almost triple your earning rate so you can earn a lot more.
- Always check in when the notification tells you that you need to.
- Refer as many friends as possible.