What Is Mode Earn App?
Mode Earn App (previously known as Currrent Rewards) is a rewards platform that pays members to listen to music and participate in other simple activities. They claim you can earn up to $600/year just by listening to 20-30 hours of music per week. Founded in 2017, the platform is owned by Mode Mobile, a venture-backed company focused on mobile rewards.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Cashback Daily Goal Completion Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Twitter • YouTube|
|Emails:||firstname.lastname@example.org (for general support) • email@example.com (for privacy-related inquiries) • firstname.lastname@example.org (for legal support) • email@example.com (for requesting to consolidate Mode accounts) • firstname.lastname@example.org (for copyright infringement claims)|
|Phone:||(773) 888-3390 (for copyright infringement claims)|
|Support Pages:||Support Page/FAQs • In-app chat|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Mode Mobile, LLC|
|Also Known As:||Current Rewards (former)|
|Founders:||Daniel Novaes • Kiran Panesar • Nick McEvily|
|Headquarters:||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Who Is Mode Earn App For?
Mode Earn App is for anyone looking to make some extra money listening to music and doing other simple things. The platform won't make you rich and may require allowing certain device permissions that some may find intrusive or inconvenient, but if you're okay with that, it could be worth checking out.
|Minimum Age:||13 years old|
Those under 18 years old must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone|
There is a Current Rewards app on the Apple app store for iOS devices, but it doesn't seem maintained.
|Other:||Only one account per member.|
How Does Mode Earn App Work?
Mode Earn App members can sign up for free and earn points by listening to music, playing games, enabling ads on their lock/charging screen, and more. 1 Mode Point = $0.00004-$0.00034. After accumulating $0.10 (~294-2,500 Points), points can be exchanged for rewards such as PayPal cash, gift cards, or physical products.
To become a Mode Member, head over to Google Play Store and search for Mode Earn App. Download the app. Once it's ready, open it and create your Mode account via email or an existing Google account.
When you log into your account, you may be able to earn some quick intro points by completing your profile and setting your preferences.
Mode Earn App has several earning opportunities, including:
- Listening to music. Casually listen to your favorite songs from different radio stations and earn between 0.001 to 0.02 Mode points per minute of listening.
- Watching ads. These are usually in the form of videos and you can earn up to 15 Mode points for each video. Ads are 30 seconds long at most, with a limited number available. Ad availability and earnings per ad are mostly dependent on your location.
- Playing games. With games, you'll either earn per minute played or you'll get paid when completing specific milestones (like completing levels).
- Completing offers and deals. There are a variety of offers to choose from including gaming offers, signup offers, and more.
- Taking surveys. Choose from a range of surveys sourced from different survey providers.
- Enabling lock-screen and charging-screen functionality. Earn points just for unlocking your phone. Tasks and ads may be displayed on your lock screen with this feature enabled.
- Charging screen. Similar to the locks screen, this feature allows you to earn while charging your phone. Tasks and ads may be displayed while charging.
- Browsing the web. Search the web with the Mode Earn App search browser to earn up to 250 points per day.
- Check-in streak. Check into the app multiple days in a row for bonus points. The higher your streak, the larger the rewards.
- Daily goals. Complete a specific set of tasks each day for bonus points.
- Referrals. Earn up to $25 per referral, with a limit of 10 referrals max.
You can set your earning effort from casual (15 mins./day), regular (30 mins./day), or high (60 mins./day) upon signing up so your earning activities are personalized. Along with this, you can also set a cash-out goal to stay motivated.
As you complete specific tasks on the Mode Earn App, you'll charge up your Super Boost. Once your Super Boost meter is full, you'll earn an extra 0.01 points per minute of music listening for 2 hours.
Once you have at least $0.10 (~294-2,500 Points) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Cryptocurrency, Gift Cards or PayPal. Payouts typically take 7-98 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn semi-passive income on Mode Earn App by listening to music and/or enabling the paid lock-screen and charging-screen opportunities.
|Point Conversion:||1 Mode Earn App point is worth $0.00004-$0.00034. 2941-25000 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 294-2500 points.|
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency Gift Cards PayPal Amazon Gift Card Apple Gift Card |
Payout options may vary depending on your location.
|Payout Speed:||7-98 days|
Payouts can take 7-10 business days for PayPal cash and gift cards, and 2-7 weeks for physical products depending on your location.
|Commissions / Fees:||4% fee for PayPal payouts.|
|Sign Up Bonus:||2 points when you click "Learn How" after signing up.|
Pros and cons are based on real Mode Earn App Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Mode Earn App Videos and Images
Editorial Mode Earn App Review
Is Mode Earn App Legit?
We believe that Mode Earn App (formerly Current Rewards), is legit for three main reasons: it was founded in 2018, it's owned and operated by Mode Mobile (a software development company previously known as Current Mobile, founded in 2017), and it's easy to find the team behind the platform. We did find some small red flags while researching the platform, but nothing extreme enough to suggest it could be a scam.
- Founded in 2018.
- Owned and operated by Mode Mobile, a venture-backed software development company founded in 2017 and primarily based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Their community has shown a 14.9x annual growth in 2022.
- Information about the founders and other members of the company can easily be found on the Mode Mobile website and on LinkedIn.
- Plenty of positive reviews across the web.
- Website is functional and has a minimalistic design, with helpful information and a detailed FAQ/help desk.
- Mode Earn App has a social media presence but has not shown much activity yet, seems like it’s still in the works due to the recent rebranding.
- Has some complaints across the web, but considering the size of the platform and how long it's been around, these aren't a huge concern.
- Some poor wording on the platform's help desk/FAQ documents.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is Mode Earn App a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4.5/5
Mode Earn App has a minimum payout of $0.10.
Payout Speed Rating: 1/5
Payouts can take 7-10 business days for PayPal cash and gift cards, and 2-7 weeks for physical products depending on your location. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 7-98 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
Mode Earn App Statistics
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Website Visitors
Total # of Registered Users
Total Paid Out (All-time)
Data as of February 27, 2023 • Sources: Mode Mobile, Similarweb, Google Play Store, AppBrain
Based on real data from our 4 Mode Earn App Member reviews. View all Member statistics here.
Help make this data more accurate by writing a review!
Mode Earn App Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😠 25%
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (25%)
- Less than $100 (75%)
- $100-$999 (0%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (0%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (0%)
- 18-24 (75%)
- 25-34 (25%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (0%)
- 1-3 months (0%)
- 3-6 months (50%)
- 6-12 months (25%)
- 1-2 years (25%)
- 2-3 years (0%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
I would recommend this app those who listen to music.
I think current is awesome because I love listening to music throughout my day.
- I love being able to earn money from listening to music.
- I don't like how the app seems to overtake my phone.
- Refer as many people as possible
- Enable charging screen
- Play the video ads the moment they pop up.
Don't use it
the "success" of this is app I guess is to give only to marketing. i would not recommend it to anyone but if you are ok with earning some cents per day in change of a phone fully comprimesed
the idea of making money just listening some music
- the app is bloated
- full of ads
- it actually freezed my phone
The earnings are low, and it takes a looong time to generate any meaningful income. Its not worth the inconveniences that the app causes.
Overall its not an awful app if you have a second phone, but because the app displays advertisements constantly on your lock screen i wouldnt want this app on my primary phone. It does easily generate a few extra bucks a day, but for me it isnt worth the inconveniences it causes.
- Mostly passive, set it and forget it.
- VERY slow earnings
- it takes over your phone's lock screen to show advertisements
- the music you have to listen to isnt great
Set it and forget it. Let the app do its thing while you do something else.