Note: We may earn a commission from affiliate links on this page. These do not affect our ratings or recommendations.
Mistplay Review At a Glance
What Is Mistplay?
Mistplay is a rewards platform where members can earn money by playing a variety of mobile games. Mobile game developers can utilize the platform's userbase and advertising services to promote their games to new users. Founded in 2016, Mistplay claims to have paid out over $51M in earnings.
General Details 📜
|Advertise Make Money
|Cashback Code Entry Rewards Cost-Per-Action Advertising Gaming Offer Completion One-Time Goal Completion Rewards
Contact Info ☎️
|Facebook • Instagram • Twitter • Youtube • Reddit
|email@example.com (for support requests) • firstname.lastname@example.org (for privacy inquiries)
Company Details 🏢
|Charles Machalani • Eugene Joannides • Henri-Charles Machalani
|Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Who Is Mistplay For?
Mistplay is for two groups: (1) Those interested in trying new mobile games and getting small cash rewards just for playing; and (2) Game developers looking for a way to advertise their games to an incentivized audience of mobile gamers.
|18 years old
|Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France
If Mistplay isn't available where you live, you can sign up for updates on the platform's website.
|English, Français, 中文(简体), 한국어
|Android Phone, Android Tablet
How Does Mistplay Work?
There are 2 types of users on Mistplay:
Here's how Mistplay works for each of those user types:
How Mistplay Works For Members
Mistplay members can join for free and earn Units by installing and playing specific mobile games within the app. 1 Unit = $0.00125-$0.0033. After accumulating $0.50 (~152-400 Units), Units can be exchanged for PayPal cash, prepaid credit cards, or gift cards.
Key Points 🔑
Mistplay can be considered semi-passive income if you play the games for fun anyway. However, if you're playing simply for the money, it's active income.
Mistplay retains the right to delete any inactive account without prior notice if it remains inactive for a continuous period of one hundred eighty (180) days.
|1 Mistplay Unit is worth $0.00125-$0.0033. 303-800 Units = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 152-400 Units.
|Charity Donations Gift Cards PayPal Prepaid Credit Cards Tango Card
Payout options may vary depending on your location.
|Sign Up Bonus:
|50 units if you use a referral link (use ours by pressing the "Visit Platform" button on this page) Sign up here.
|No VPNs. One account per device. No rooted devices.
Pros, cons, and tips are based on real Mistplay Member reviews.
Getting Started 🔢
Becoming a Mistplay member is free. To get started, download the app and register an account. You can sign up via email or by using an existing Google or Facebook account.
After creating your Mistplay account, you will be asked to provide your birthdate and gender. You will then pick your avatar and favorite game apps from the list (this helps Mistplay match you with games they think you'll like).
From there, you'll receive a tour of the app. This will give you an idea of how to navigate it and how everything works.
Sign up bonus: 50 units if you use a referral link (use ours by pressing the "Visit Platform" button on this page) Sign up here.
Earning Money 💵
The primary way to earn money on Mistplay is by playing games. The number of units you'll earn for each game you play will vary based on a few different factors, including:
- The unit multiplier assigned to the specific game you are playing.
- Your progress and level within the game.
- The duration of your gameplay.
Certain games may have higher unit multipliers, allowing you to accumulate more units as you play them. Advancing through levels and accomplishing specific tasks within the game may also contribute to earning more units. Furthermore, the longer you play a game, the more units you'll typically earn.
Other ways to earn money on Mistplay include:
- Badges. Each game featured on Mistplay has its own unique badges. To unlock them (and earn bonus units), you'll need to reach specific milestones or earn certain achievements within the game.
- Daily play. Build up a Daily Play streak by playing Mistplay games for multiple days in a row. Some users will earn daily rewards for maintaining their streak, others will earn weekly rewards.
- Bonus tasks. Bonus tasks are small one-time tasks you can complete for Units, like subscribing to the Mistplay newsletter.
- Mistcodes. These are one-time codes you can enter on your profile page for special avatars and Units. You can find them on the web and on Mistplay's newsletter and social media pages.
- Contests. Mistplay organizes weekly contests/sweepstakes. You can earn entries by completing specific tasks within the app.
- In-game purchase cashback. Certain games will award you with Gems when you make in-game purchases. This is a form of cashback. You can exchange your gems for Units.
- Promotional offers. Mistplay will sometimes feature promotional offers from other brands. For example, some will pay you to try a new service.
- Referrals. Earn 100 Units for each new member you refer who signs up and redeems their first gift card. Your referred friend will also receive a bonus of 50 units as a welcome gift.
Cashing Out 💰
Once you have at least $0.50 (~152-400 Units) in your balance, you can cash out your Mistplay earnings via Charity Donations, Gift Cards, PayPal, Prepaid Credit Cards or Tango Card.
After cashing out, you can expect to receive your Mistplay payout in 0-2 days.
Tip: Read our Mistplay Earning Guide to learn more about making money on the platform.
How Mistplay Works For Advertisers
Mistplay advertisers can utilize the platform's tech and userbase to advertise their mobile games, increase downloads, and drive user engagement.
Key Points 🔑
|Costs / Fees:
Getting Started 🔢
To become a Mistplay advertiser, head over to the Advertising section of the platform's website. From there, you can contact Mistplay's advertising department by leaving your email, full name, job title, company name, and a message.
Get started now: Sign up here.
No info available.
Mistplay's pricing details are unknown. However, pricing most like varies by individual campaign requirements. Contact Mistplay for a direct quote.