What Is Lootup?
Lootup is a GPT (Get Paid To) rewards platform where members can earn money doing a variety of tasks such as taking surveys, completing sign-up offers, watching videos, participating in contests, and more. Founded in 2021, the platform is owned and operated by Adscend Media, a large advertising and rewards company based in the U.S.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money Save Money|
|Opportunities:||Browser Gaming Cashback Code Entry Rewards Competing Daily Check-in Rewards |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||Facebook • Instagram • Twitter • TikTok • YouTube • Pinterest • Reddit|
|Emails:||firstname.lastname@example.org • email@example.com (for privacy-related inquiries for EU-based users) • firstname.lastname@example.org (for advertising opportunities) • email@example.com (for all other business inquiries)|
|Support Pages:||Help Center • FAQs|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Adscend Media, LLC|
|Also Known As:||Loot Up|
|Founders:||Fehzan Ali • Jeremy Bash|
|Headquarters:||Austin, Texas, United States|
Who Is Lootup For?
Lootup is for those looking to earn extra income by doing all sorts of simple (and potentially fun) tasks. The platform is not a job replacement or high earner, but it can help you make (and save) a few extra bucks here and there.
|Minimum Age:||18 years old|
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet, Android Phone, Android Tablet|
Lootup can be accessed via a web browser on any device (user experience may vary) or via the Android app on the Google Play Store.
|Other:||No VPN/proxy services. One account per member.|
How Does Lootup Work?
Lootup members can earn points by taking surveys, completing offers, watching videos, playing games, winning contests, hitting goals, and more. 1 Lootup point = $0.001. After accumulating $1.00 (~1,000 Points), points can be exchanged for PayPal cash, gift cards, or cryptocurrency.
Becoming a Lootup member is free. To get started, head over to the platform's website or download the app and create an account. You can do this via email address, or you can sign in with an existing Google or Facebook account.
From there, you'll be asked to verify your email, and then you're ready to start earning.
Lootup has several earnings opportunities, including:
- Surveys. Sourced from several survey providers, you can qualify for surveys about service/product improvements, new products, brand marketing, and more. To get started, you can earn 50 points for completing your survey profile, which will give you access to all the paid surveys Lootup has to offer.
- Videos. Simply watch video content from Hideout.TV and other similar platforms to earn points. You'll be asked to log in with your Lootup account details in Hideout.TV before you can start watching videos. You earn in Hideout.TV points first but you can easily redeem these for Lootup points. No minimum points are required for redemption and you can redeem up to five (5) times a day. Watch in an active window to earn more points.
- Offers. These come from a variety of offerwall providers and can range from surveys, sign-ups, app installations, trials, games, and more.
- Cashback and coupons. Shop from over 50,000 stores and easily earn cashback when you purchase through Lootup Deal Finder, a Google Chrome extension. Once a purchase has been made, your cashback (in the form of points) will be added to your account. This can take up to 90 days.
- Contests. Lootup holds contests for weekly and monthly offer completion, referrals, and survey-taking. You can win a part of the points prize pool by following their contest requirements. Expect to receive your contest winnings the next day after the contest ends.
- Spin-the-Wheel. Take part in Spin-the-Wheel daily and you can win up to 500 points or up to a 50% boost for your upcoming earnings.
- Giveaways and raffles. There are both free giveaways and raffles (which cost points) to enter on Lootup.
- Promo codes. Enable your mobile push notifications to receive promo codes which you can redeem for free points or earning multipliers.
- Referral program. Share your referral link and earn 10-15% of your referrals' lifetime earnings at no cost to them. To receive 15% of referrals' earnings, you need to refer over 500 new members.
- LevelUP Rewards. As you earn points on Lootup, you'll level up your account. Each time you level up, you'll earn some bonus points.
- Monthly goal. If you earn a certain number of points within a month, you'll earn bonus points.
Once you have at least $1.00 (~1,000 Points) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Cryptocurrency, Gift Cards, PayPal or Prepaid Credit Cards. Payouts typically take 1-7 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
The only way to earn semi-passive income on Lootup is by referring friends. You can earn 10-15% of your referrals' earnings.
|Point Conversion:||1 Lootup point is worth $0.001. 1000 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 1000 points.|
Minimum payout varies by payout option. PayPal and gift card payouts start at $1 while crypto payouts start at $5.10 ($5 + 1% fee).
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency Gift Cards PayPal Prepaid Credit Cards Amazon Gift Card |
Payout options may vary by location. Crypto payouts are offered via BitPay.
|Payout Speed:||1-7 days|
PayPal and gift card payments typically take 1-2 business days while crypto payments are processed in batches at 10AM and 5PM EST each day and can take up to 5 business days.
|Commissions / Fees:||1% fee for cryptocurrency redemptions.|
|Sign Up Bonus:||$5 (5,000 points) if you earn $10 (10,000 points) within your first 30 days of signing up. Points must be earned by completing offers and surveys, playing games, watching videos, and/or shopping.|
Pros and cons are based on real Lootup Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Lootup Videos and Images
Editorial Lootup Review
Is Lootup Legit?
We believe Lootup is legit. It was founded in 2021, is backed by Adscend Media, LLC (a large Texas-based advertising solutions company founded in 2009), and is clear and transparent on how it works. Overall, we have no reason to believe Lootup is a scam, but it does still need some time to build up a solid reputation.
- Founded in 2021.
- Lootup is backed by Adscend Media, LLC, a popular advertising services company founded in 2009 and headquartered in Austin, Texas.
- Has an active social media presence.
- Has overall great reviews and ratings in Google Play Store and Trustpilot. It has few online complaints.
- Platform provides clear information on how it works and what users can expect upon joining. It also has support pages such as FAQs and Help Center with a ticket system. Support is very responsive as well.
- Website is functional and user-friendly but it could use some improvements.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is Lootup a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4.5/5
Lootup has a minimum payout of $1.00 (~1,000 Points).
Payout Speed Rating: 4/5
PayPal and gift card payments typically take 1-2 business days while crypto payments are processed in batches at 10AM and 5PM EST each day and can take up to 5 business days. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 1-7 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Site Visitors
Total App Downloads
Data as of April 11, 2023 • Sources: Similarweb, AppBrain
Based on real data from our 2 Lootup Member reviews.
Help make this data more accurate by writing a review!
Lootup Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😬 50%
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (0%)
- Less than $100 (100%)
- $100-$999 (0%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (0%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (0%)
- 18-24 (50%)
- 25-34 (50%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (0%)
- 1-3 months (50%)
- 3-6 months (50%)
- 6-12 months (0%)
- 1-2 years (0%)
- 2-3 years (0%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
Can help one get some extra cash to pay small bills
This platform has a very low earning potential. The number of surveys and offers are not many. Their rewards can be redeemed through crypto, PayPal cash or Giftcards
You can either redeem your rewards for paypal cash, giftcards or crypto.
It has a very low earning potential because the activities here are not many. The surveys and other activities are not always available and this has affected my earnings
Your profile is the determinant for any survey site. Make sure you complete the profile in order to qualify for more surveys. I give very accurate feedback in order to increase my chances of qualifying for the preceding surveys.
There are a lot of sites that pay better for where I live, atleast.
LootUp has the best hideout.tv rates, so if you're big into that you can make a lot more money.
- They have really good rates for hideout.co, which is a site where you can watch videos for money
- They are new
- Right now they are doing a giveaway based on how much you can earn in a month
- They give you a $5 bonus if you can make $10 in 30 days
- I lack offers, since there aren't many available where I live
- I'm forced to do surveys or watch videos, I don't have any other option.
- Make sure to capitalize on the better rate LootUp gives for hideout.tv
- I make sure to play videos on my phone whenever I'm doing surveys, so that I can make a couple more cents.
- If you really work at it, you can place decently high on the weekly leaderboard