What Is Keep Rewarding?
Keep Rewarding is a get-paid-to (GPT) rewards platform where members can earn money by taking surveys, completing offers, inviting friends, watching ads, and more. Founded in 2012, the platform has been in the space for a long time and is based in London, England.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Browser Gaming Captcha Entry Code Entry Rewards Daily Goal Completion Rewards |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||Facebook • Twitter • Reddit • YouTube|
|Support Pages:||Help System|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Keep Rewarding Ltd.|
Who Is Keep Rewarding For?
Keep Rewarding is for anyone looking to earn some extra money completing simple tasks on the web. It's not a job replacement by any means and will not provide you with a large income, but it's flexible and easy to participate in.
|Minimum Age:||13 years old|
Those under 18 years old must have consent from a parent or legal guardian.
The Keep Rewarding website can be translated into various languages via Google Translate, but most opportunities are in English.
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet|
Keep Rewarding can be accessed via web browser on any device (user experience may vary).
|Other:||Only one (1) account per household. Use of VPN/proxy is not allowed.|
How Does Keep Rewarding Work?
Keep Rewarding members can sign up for free and earn points by taking surveys, completing offers, watching videos, viewing ads, completing daily goals, and more. 1 Keep Rewarding point = $0.00909091-$0.01025641. After accumulating $1 (~98-110 Points), earnings can be cashed out via PayPal or gift cards.
To become a Keep Rewarding member, head over to the platform's website and create an account. During sign-up, you'll be asked to provide your full name, email, reward email (e.g. PayPal email), address, country, and zip code. You'll also be asked to agree to the terms of the platform.
Keep Rewarding has several earning opportunities including:
- Surveys. These came from various survey providers and ask for your insights on new products, marketing ideas, branding, product improvements, and more. Surveys are labeled with the location/s they're available, expected reward, and crediting time. There are also some surveys that can be answered multiple times.
- Offers. Sourced from several providers, these offers are mainly related to installing browser extensions, clicking on links, signing up on websites, playing games, and more.
- Videos. Watch videos (with ads) provided by Hideout.TV and Lootably.
- Paid-to-click ads. Available daily. Simply click on one of the PTC offers to be redirected to a website. Stay on that page for a specific amount of time to get rewarded.
- Captcha solving. Within the paid-to-click section is an "EasyCaptcha" offer wall that pays you to solve 10 captchas at a time.
- Push notification ads. After enabling push notifications on your devices (supported on all but iOS), you'll receive one every 90 minutes. Click the notification to earn. Points are credited every Wednesday based on the number of clicked push notifications from the past week.
- Daily and weekly goals. These require you to complete a certain number of tasks or earn a specific amount of points each day/week. Some of these goals are hidden so you won't know exactly what you need to do to complete them.
- Promo code entry. These are released occasionally on Keep Rewarding's social media pages, mailing list, news feed, and in other areas of the platform. Enter them for some easy points.
- Referrals. Refer new members to get 10% of your their earnings on completing offers for life.
Some offers on the platform will have a locked icon on them. This means your points won't be immediately credited if you complete the offer. For example, offers worth over 401 Points are automatically locked for 45 days.
Once you have at least $1 (~98-110 Points) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Charity Donations, Gift Cards, PayPal, Prepaid Credit Cards or Tango Card. Payouts typically take 1-9 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn semi-passive income on Keep Rewarding by referring other members. You'll earn 10% of your referrals' earnings for life.
Your account will be considered inactive after 6 months of inactivity. If it stays inactivity for another 6 months, it will be marked for deletion. After 2 years of being in deletion status, it will be permanently erased.
|Point Conversion:||1 Keep Rewarding point is worth $0.00909091-$0.01025641. 98-110 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 98-110 points.|
Point conversion varies based on payout amount. Higher value payouts typically have better point conversion rates.
|Payout Options:||Charity Donations Gift Cards PayPal Prepaid Credit Cards Tango Card |
Payout options vary by country/currency. Most of the gift card payout options are available through Tango Card.
|Payout Speed:||1-9 days|
Payouts are sent out within 7 business days.
|Sign Up Bonus:||25 points.|
Pros and cons are based on real Keep Rewarding Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Keep Rewarding Images
Editorial Keep Rewarding Review
Is Keep Rewarding Legit?
We believe Keep Rewarding is legit. It was founded in 2012, is owned and operated by Keep Rewarding Ltd. (a London-based private limited company), and has overall positive ratings across the web. The only red flag we could find were some functionality problems on the website, but these weren't common or serious enough to consider Keep Rewarding a scam.
- Founded in 2012.
- Owned and operated by Keep Rewarding Ltd., a private limited company that was officially incorporated in 2017 but was founded in 2012. The company is currently headquartered in London, England.
- Has good overall ratings across the web.
- Website clearly explains how the platform works and what users can expect before joining.
- Has an active social media presence.
- While the platform's website is mostly functional, we ran into some 404 URLs and links that lead nowhere during testing.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is Keep Rewarding a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4.5/5
Keep Rewarding has a minimum payout of $1 (~98-110 Points).
Payout Speed Rating: 3.5/5
Payouts are sent out within 7 business days. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 1-9 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!
Keep Rewarding Statistics
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Website Visitors
Data as of May 11, 2023 • Sources: Similarweb
Keep Rewarding Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😁 100%
Side earning opportunity since it has a low earning potential
This site Keep Rewarding is a legit GPT site that pays once the balance is above $1. It has various types of tasks to chose from and they are super easy tasks to do. However the payout is too low and the earning potential here is low
- There are different types of earning opportunities for the user to choose from.
- The minimum payout threshold is low.
- The site has a low earning potential
- Sometimes the dashboards is dry meaning no tasks to execute.
- The trick is to browse the dashboard from time to time in order to be available once new surveys and tasks are available
- Avoid using a vpn. Their systems detect any attempt by the users to use a vpn. They will then ban you