Note: We may earn a commission from affiliate links on this page. These do not affect our ratings or recommendations.
About Ipsos iSay (for Members)
Ipsos iSay members can earn points by participating in surveys on a wide range of topics. 1 Ipsos iSay point = $0.0098-$0.01. After accumulating at least $5.00 (~500-510 Points), earnings can be cashed out via PayPal, gift cards, or prepaid credit.
General Details 📜
|Market Research Participation Online Sweepstakes Physical Product Testing Refer-a-Friend Survey Taking
Key Points 🔑
Accounts with zero activity or that don't click any survey invitations in a 6-month period may be deemed inactive. Ipsos will send a warning to these accounts, and if they're not reactivated within 30 days, may terminate them.
|1 Ipsos iSay Point is worth $0.0098-$0.01. 100-102 Points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 500-510 Points.
Point conversion rates are better for gift cards and prepaid credit cards vs. PayPal cash.
Minimum payout varies by payout option.
|Charity Donations Gift Cards PayPal Physical Products Prepaid Credit Cards
Payout options vary by location.
Of all the payout options Ipsos iSay offers, PayPal has the slowest payout speed, with PayPal payments taking 1-3 weeks. Gift cards and other payout options are generally instantly delivered via email.
- Pretty easy way to make money. No special skills or experience are required.
- The platform is very easy and straightforward to use.
- Good selection of payout options.
- Seems to be a good number of surveys available, though this can vary depending on your demographics.
- You only get a time estimate for surveys after filling out the qualification questions. These qualification questions themselves can sometimes take 5-10 minutes. So, you don't really know how much time you need to set aside for a survey until you've already committed to it.
- Surveys can be very long, boring, and low paying. A lot of the same questions are asked over and over. This is typical with most survey platforms.
- Used to offer polls and other earning methods, but no longer does. The platform seems more barebones now.
- Fill out your profile fully and honestly to receive and qualify for more surveys. Update your profile as things change.
- Keep an eye on your email for survey notifications. Ipsos iSay sends surveys they believe are the best fit directly to your email.
- Refer friends to earn extra money.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 6 Ipsos iSay Member reviews.