What Is InboxDollars?
InboxDollars is a GPT (get-paid-to) rewards platform that pays users to take surveys, search the web, play games, and more. Founded in 2000, it's paid out millions of dollars to its members and is currently operated by Prodege, a well-known consumer insights company that acquired the platform in 2019.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Cashback Code Entry Rewards Daily Goal Completion Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||Facebook • Instagram • Twitter|
|Emails:||email@example.com (for general support)|
|Support Pages:||InboxDollars Help • FAQ|
Company Details 🏢
|Also Known As:||InboxPounds (UK), DailyRewards (Canada)|
|Parent Company:||Prodege, LLC|
|Headquarters:||Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA|
Who Is InboxDollars For?
InboxDollars is for those looking to earn some extra cash by taking surveys, playing games, reading emails, online shopping, and doing other simple online activities. Keep in mind, the platform is not a quick money-maker and should only be used as a side gig. It won’t replace a full-time income.
|Minimum Age:||18 years old|
|Supported Locations:||United States|
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet, Android Phone, iPhone|
InboxDollars can be accessed via any device with a web browser (user experience may vary). Apps are also available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
How Does InboxDollars Work?
InboxDollars members can earn cash by taking surveys, completing offers, searching the web, and more. After accumulating at least $15.00, earnings can then be cashed out via PayPal, gift cards, and other options.
Becoming an InboxDollars member is free.
To get started, head over to the InboxDollars website or download the app and create an account. All you need is an email address. After signing up, you'll a confirmation email. Open it and activate your account to get your $5.00 sign-up bonus.
There are a variety of ways to earn money on InboxDollars:
- Completing surveys. Surveys are pretty straightforward: answer questions and earn cash. Surveys will ask for your opinions on new products, political campaigns, games, and other topics.
- Answering polls. These are called "Learn and Earn" tasks. They're simple multiple-choice trivia questions.
- Completing offers. These include things like trying new websites, downloading apps, and more. Some require a payment or credit card while others do not.
- Playing games. You can try variations of Games in InboxDollars, or earn cash back for spending on GSN (casino) games.
- Online shopping. Shop at certain online stores through InboxDollars to get cashback.
- Shopping for groceries. Scan your receipts to earn money. Coupons are occasionally offered as well.
- Searching the web. InboxDollars has its own search engine you can use to earn a few extra cents here and there.
- Scratch & Win sweepstakes. As you earn on InboxDollars, you can fill the Scratch & Win bar which gives you a chance for some bonus earnings.
- Referring friends. For each friend you refer, you'll get 30% of their lifetime earnings.
Along with all these earning opportunities, InboxDollars will also give you a daily goal to hit (e.g. earn $0.30). If you hit this goal, you'll earn some bonus cash, and if you hit it multiple days in a row, you'll earn even bigger bonuses.
Similarly, InboxDollars also has something called a Daily List. This is essentially just a to-do list of specific tasks to complete (e.g. take a survey, answer a poll, etc.). If you complete your entire to-do list you'll earn bonus cash, and if you complete it multiple days in a row, you'll earn bigger bonuses.
Once you have at least $15.00 in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Gift Cards, PayPal or Prepaid Credit Cards. Payouts typically take 3-16 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
Referrals are the only way to earn semi-passive income on InboxDollars. For each referral, you'll earn a 30% commission on their earnings.
Accounts with no activity within a 10-day period may be deemed inactive. Inactive accounts must be reactivated within 6 months, otherwise, they'll be permanently removed.
After your first payout, your minimum payout will be lowered to $10.
|Payout Options:||Gift Cards PayPal Prepaid Credit Cards Amazon Gift Card Google Play Gift Card |
You can only request 1 payout at a time. To request a PayPal payout, your PayPal account needs to be verified.
|Payout Speed:||3-16 days|
Most payouts are processed in around 3 business days but can take up to 10 business days (or longer in some cases).
|Commissions / Fees:||$3 fee for certain payout options.|
|Sign Up Bonus:||Get $5.00 by signing up and confirming your email.|
Pros and cons are based on real InboxDollars Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Editorial InboxDollars Review
Is InboxDollars Legit?
InboxDollars is legit. Founded in 2000, the platform has been in the rewards space for a long time now and in 2019, it was acquired by Prodege, which is one of the largest consumer insights companies in the world. Being that there are many InboxDollars members across the web who have been paid by the platform, and the fact it's run by such a well-known company gives us no reason to believe it could be a scam.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is InboxDollars a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 3/5
InboxDollars has a minimum payout of $15.00.
Payout Speed Rating: 3/5
Most payouts are processed in around 3 business days but can take up to 10 business days (or longer in some cases). Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 3-16 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Site Visitors
Total App Downloads
Total Active Members
Total Paid Out (All-Time)
Data as of February 15, 2023 • Sources: LinkedIn, Similarweb
Based on real data from our 3 InboxDollars Member reviews.
Help make this data more accurate by writing a review!
InboxDollars Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😐 66.67%
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (0%)
- Less than $100 (100%)
- $100-$999 (0%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (0%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (33.33%)
- 18-24 (33.33%)
- 25-34 (33.33%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (33.33%)
- 1-3 months (0%)
- 3-6 months (0%)
- 6-12 months (33.33%)
- 1-2 years (0%)
- 2-3 years (33.33%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
I think it's a great concept.
As much of a pain it can be to reach the payout minimum at first it still is a decent way to make a little bit of money on the side for not much effort and energy being expended.
It's good for someone trying to find an extra way to make ends meet but definitely isn't something you could rely on solely as a source of income but if you have a lot of free time it can be a decent way to make a few bucks here and there.
- relatively easy way to make a little side money
- found some apps/services that I actually enjoyed and kept using
- helps kill time and get paid while doing so
- it can be very time consuming and tedious
- payments are typically relatively small so it takes awhile to reach the minimum payout threshold which starts at $20 and after first withdraw goes down to $10 so you can withdraw quicker but still takes awhile to get there.
- it seems to slow my phone down
- annoyingly fills my email inbox with a lot of spam
- it sucks having to wait anywhere from 3-5 days sometimes longer for them to process and you to actually recieve whatever payout you select.
- Check the offer walls for the best paying opportunities
- The paid offers tend to have the highest payouts, and sometimes it takes money to make money so I say if you have it to spare temporarily that's your best bet to reach the payout threshold the quickest
- Keep your eye out for decent paying free offers as well, the surveys and ad watching is so poorly compensated and time consuming it's a waste of time in my opinion.
- Dont give up you'll get there eventually
Isn't a bad spot for some extra side money
I think this app has a great variety of earning methods but I feel they're all pretty mediocre by themselves except the surveys and a handful of offers. If you combine all these methods though Inbox Dollars isn't a bad spot for some extra side money. The daily tasks are always pretty easy too so that's another easy way to earn .
I would recommend this app if you wanted to maximize your earning potential from different programs but I think there are better alternatives for people who don't really want to commit too much time.
- Favorite thing about this app are the surveys since they're the breadwinner on this app. I look for short, high-paying surveys
- I also like daily goals and the daily goals and to-do list which pay you for completing tasks within the app and getting a bonus by reaching your daily quota.
- My least favorite thing are the survey disqualifications since they're unpaid but they usually happen in the beginning which is why I do short ones just in case.
- I also dislike the withdrawal time since it takes awhile.
- Check in every day to look for good surveys and complete daily tasks
- Use their in app web-search every day to earn progress towards the scratch cards for prizes
- Avoid long, underpaid surveys and offers that may take days to finally credit. Try to stick to all the instantly-paid tasks.
- Checking in frequently helps ensure you're reaching your daily and weekly goals and completing all surveys worthwhile.
The amount you earn vs the time you put into it, it's extremely disproportionate
It's alright, not the best for someone in a rush. Sometimes can be so time consuming that maybe it's not worth it in the end
You get paid with the surveys. Often I see many sites that just link you surveys that take you on a loop that goes nowhere, you get what you are promised at inbox dollars.
- Slower withdrawal time
- Surveys get longer and longer w/ less return as you go
- Video points get harder and harder to earn (sometimes rewarding you 1 cent for 13 ads)
- Do bigger point valued surveys
- Make sure youre active on the site
- Try to avoid videos/ad section unless you are at a point where all the other surveys expired