What Is GrabPoints?
GrabPoints is a rewards platform where members can earn money by completing surveys, watching videos, playing games, and more. The platform curates these tasks from a variety of providers and has been operating since 2016.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation Online Video Watching Promotional Offer Completion Refer-a-Friend |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||Linkedin • Facebook • Twitter|
|Emails:||firstname.lastname@example.org (for general support)|
|Support Pages:||Help Desk • Support Request|
Company Details 🏢
|Parent Company:||Reward Holdings|
|Founders:||Vik T. • Michael Nyby|
Who Is GrabPoints For?
GrabPoints is for anyone looking to earn some extra cash here and there in their spare time. It's not a job replacement or a source of consistent income, but it can provide a few extra bucks here and there without requiring much effort or brain power.
|Minimum Age:||13 years old|
Those under 18 must have parental consent.
|Supported Locations:||Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa |
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet|
GrabPoints is accessible via any device with a web browser (though user experience may vary).
|Other:||In special cases, GrabPoints may request phone and/or ID verification through a third-party provider.|
How Does GrabPoints Work?
GrabPoints members can sign up for free and earn points by completing surveys, watching videos, playing games, and more. 1 GrabPoints point = $0.001. After accumulating $5.00 (~5,000 Points), earnings can by cashed out via PayPal, gift cards, and more.
To become a GrabPoints member, head over to the website and create an account by providing your email address and password. You can also sign in via a Facebook or Google account.
After you're signed in, you'll be asked to provide some more info about yourself, including your gender, birthday, full name, and address.
From there, you'll gain access to the GrabPoints member dashboard.
The first thing you'll want to do to earn a quick 1,000 points ($1) on GrabPoints is to fill out your demographics. This involves answering questions about your shopping habits, finances, hobbies, work, and more. Aside from giving points, answering these questions will also increase your chances of receiving relevant surveys in the future.
Once you're done with that, you can explore GrabPoints however you want. There are a few main ways to earn money:
- Surveys. These come from market research companies like CPX Research, Cint, Dynata, and more. They can cover a wide range of topics.
- Watching videos. These come from Lootably and Hideout.tv, which give you a small number of points to watch random videos.
- Completing promotional offers. These involve things like signing up for new services, purchasing products, downloading apps, and more.
- Promotional games. For these, you'll typically have to download a game app and complete a specific set of tasks within a certain timeframe.
- Referring friends. Last but not least, GrabPoints will give you a 10% commission on referral earnings. That means if you refer someone and they make $10 from surveys, you'll get $1 as a commission for referring them.
Interestingly, if you want to see how other members are earning money on GrabPoints, you can look at the "Live Feed". This shows you which offers were completed recently, how much they paid, and which country the member who completed the offer is from. This can give you some ideas on which offer walls/tasks to try yourself.
You can also look at the GrabPoints leaderboard to see how much money other members are earning. From there, you can explore the profiles of top-earning members to see when they joined, what offers they're completing, and how much they've earned in total.
Once you have at least $5.00 (~5,000 Points) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Charity Donations, Digital Products, Gift Cards, PayPal, Prepaid Credit Cards or Tango Card. Payouts typically take 1-10 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn semi-passive income on GrabPoints by inviting friends. You'll earn a 10% commission on all your referrals' earnings.
|Point Conversion:||1 GrabPoints point is worth $0.001. 1000 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 5000 points.|
|Payout Options:||Charity Donations Digital Products Gift Cards PayPal Prepaid Credit Cards |
Payout options vary by country. Many of the gift card options are provided through Tango Card.
|Payout Speed:||1-10 days|
Payouts are processed on business days only, with most rewards being sent within 1-3 business days. GrabPoints recommends waiting at least 7 business days before submitting a support ticket.
|Sign Up Bonus:||500 points for signing up with a referral link (use ours by tapping the "Visit Platform" button) + 1,000 points for completing the intro demographic questionnaire.|
Pros and cons are based on real GrabPoints Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Editorial GrabPoints Review
Is GrabPoints Legit?
We believe GrabPoints is legit. Founded in 2016, it's owned and operated by Reward Holdings, a Hong Kong company that operates a handful of other similar platforms. It was easy to find the founders behind this company, and being that it's been operating for quite some time now (with positive reviews easily found online), we have no reason to believe it could be a scam.
Other green flags:
- Nicely designed website with helpful and transparent information available.
- Semi-active on social media.
- Some outdated links on the platform's terms page.
- Couldn't find Reward Holdings business registration documents, though that's mainly due to Hong Kong's business registry being difficult to search.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is GrabPoints a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4/5
GrabPoints has a minimum payout of $5.00.
Payout Speed Rating: 3.5/5
Payouts are processed on business days only, with most rewards being sent within 1-3 business days. GrabPoints recommends waiting at least 7 business days before submitting a support ticket. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 1-10 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
General Platform Statistics
Global Website Rank
Avg. Monthly Site Visitors
Data as of February 07, 2023 • Sources:
Based on real data from our 7 GrabPoints Member reviews. View all Member statistics here.
Help make this data more accurate by writing a review!
GrabPoints Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😊 85.71%
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (0%)
- Less than $100 (100%)
- $100-$999 (0%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (0%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (42.86%)
- 18-24 (42.86%)
- 25-34 (14.29%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (0%)
- 1-3 months (28.57%)
- 3-6 months (14.29%)
- 6-12 months (14.29%)
- 1-2 years (42.86%)
- 2-3 years (0%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
They may have high rates, but their constant IP checks are annoying.
One of the worst things that I have experienced on this site is that they sent a message asking for verification only after I requested a payout. So annoying.
If you don't mind sharing a lot of personal information, then this site might be a good way for you to spend some free time. And, if ever you face a verification process, you could avoid it by sharing your side of the story to the customer staff as long as you did nothing wrong. Chances are, they might lift the temporary ban for you if they found that you aren't truly breaking the rules.
- High rates (Yuno surveys around $0.70 or more)
- Simple website design
- Payouts take too long to receive (around 3 days to a week). Long time to receive payouts kind of deters me from earning further in fear that I may have to enter a verification process again.
- Site too sensitive when it comes to IP — changing networks (from mobile data to WI-FI) would instantly deny me access to the site, and I would always have to contact support for it.
- Customer service takes long to respond (around 3-4 days?)
- Be careful when you login to the site. Always check whether your VPN is on or not and don't use different networks.
- Grabpoints has one of the highest rates. Make sure to make the most out of the offers available for your country!
- Grabpoints has a referral program where if the person you referred earns 1000 points or more, you gain points (the amount of points rewarded to you depends on your referred person's country).
- I only complete Yuno surveys to make the most out of my time since I can earn up to $3 an hour with it.
Not very good long term
GrabPoints is a good GPT site to get money quickly and easily through sign-up offers and surveys. It definitely isn't that good of a long term GPT site unless other sites aren't available where you live.
I would recommend it to someone if they are into sign up offers and have the time to do surveys. Most of the time though, I wouldn't recommend the site because of the lower rates on gaming offers, and some survey routers.
- Large selection of sign up offers
- Large selection of survey routers
- Easy way to earn with watching videos
- Reduced rates on some survey routers
- Not instant payout
- The best way to is work in blocks. You can do 1 survey, and then watch videos by playing them when you're doing errands and chores.
- Make sure to always check the offerwalls or offers section for new offers that can be done easily.
- Make sure to do the highest paying surveys or survey routers first, and then work your way down.
Not my go to site but nice to make a lil extra money, while watching TV, or playing games.
Its cute, and good for some thing, such as Dynata surveys, and gaming offers, but its not my go to site.
- It has Dynata surveys, which are the easiest to fill IMO, and they pay $0.7, which is a lot compared to other surveys.
- it sometimes offers more than other sites for the same offer.
- it mostly pays with gift cards
- it doesn't update as much as other sites.
- compare credit with other sites
- fill Dynata surveys