What Is Givvy?
Givvy is a get-paid-to (GPT) rewards platform that pays members to play games, watch ads, complete offers, fill surveys, and more. Founded in 2020, the platform is operated by Givvy Ltd., a registered company in Bulgaria.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Browser Gaming Daily Check-in Rewards Daily Sweepstakes Gaming Offer Completion |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||Facebook • Other Facebook • Instagram • YouTube|
|Emails:||email@example.com (for general support) | firstname.lastname@example.org (for sending feedback) | email@example.com (for sending concerns or suggestions)|
|Phone:||0883449874 (for general support)|
|Support Pages:||Contact us screen located in the app's settings|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Givvy Ltd.|
|Also Known As:||Make Money Real Cash by Givvy|
|Founders:||Theodor Nikolaev Dimitrov • Svetoslav Sevdalinov Brumchev|
Who Is Givvy For?
Givvy is for those looking to generate a small amount of extra income through their mobile device. It's not a job replacement or a consistent source of income.
|Minimum Age:||16 years old|
|Supported Locations:||Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria |
|Supported Languages:||Bahasa Indonesia, English, Español, Français, Português |
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone, Android Tablet|
How Does Givvy Work?
Givvy members can earn coins by playing simple games, answering surveys, joining giveaways, inviting others, and more. 1 Givvy coin = $0.0000769-$0.000084. After accumulating $0.39 (~4,643-5,072 Coins), earnings can be cashed out via PayPal, gift cards, or crypto.
Becoming a Givvy member is free. To get started, search for "Make Money Real Cash by Givvy" on Google Play Store and download the app. Once downloaded and opened, you'll be asked to select your preferred language and payout currency (USD, BGN, EURO, or GBP).
From there, you'll be asked to create your account by signing in via an existing Facebook or Google account.
Givvy offers a few different earning opportunities:
- Playing Games. Win Givvy Coins for playing simple games such as memory, tic-tac-toe, and solving five math equations. You have to watch an ad after every game, so that's basically what you're getting paid for.
- Giveaways. Try your luck and join giveaways to get the chance to earn money. Joining giveaways are free, but again, you have to watch an ad to join.
- Daily check-in. Collect Givvy Coins every day by checking in and, you guessed it, watching an ad! You can increase your rewards by checking in multiple days in a row. You'll also unlock chests that you can open for more coins.
- Staying Active in the App. Stay active in the app for a certain amount of time and win Givvy Coins. For example, you can earn 3 Givvy Coins for staying active for three minutes. This seems to be kind of random though, you won't always get coins for being in the app.
- Watching ads. Click the gift box at the top of the screen and watch an ad for coins.
- Surveys. Give your opinions on different topics. These come from a variety of survey providers.
- Compete. Compete with other members in daily and weekly earning competitions to win coins. Top referrers can win daily coins as well.
- Referrals. When you invite others to join the app and they verify their phone number, you'll both earn coins. The number of coins you'll earn per referral will vary. You'll also earn milestone rewards after hitting a certain number of referrals.
Once you have at least $0.39 (~4,643-5,072 Coins) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Cryptocurrency, Gift Cards or PayPal. Payouts typically take 0-7 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Point Conversion:||1 Givvy point is worth $0.0000769-$0.000084. 11905-13004 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 4643-5072 points.|
Minimum payout varies by payout option.
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency Gift Cards PayPal Amazon Gift Card|
Crypto payouts are only available through Coinbase and Binance.
|Payout Speed:||0-7 days|
Most payouts are sent within 24 hours, but can take up to 7 days.
Pros and cons are based on real Givvy Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Givvy Videos and Images
Editorial Givvy Review
Is Givvy Legit?
We believe Givvy is legit. It was founded in 2020, is owned and operated by Givvy Ltd. (a legitimate company based in Bulgaria), and has positive reviews across the web. A couple of red flags include the fact that the website it links to through its Google Play listing appears to be incomplete (the homepage is blank) and we couldn't find any information on the company's founders. These are not enough to call Givvy a scam, but they do hurt the platform's trustworthiness.
- Founded in 2020.
- Givvy Ltd. is a legitimate company with filings on the Bulgarian business registry.
- Transparent on how the platform works and how members can earn money.
- Has positive reviews across the web.
- Is actively updated.
- The website linked on the Google Play Store app page is basically a blank page.
- No info on the company's founders.
- Not very active on social media.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is Givvy a Good Way to Make Money?
Givvy seems okay on the surface but once you download it, you're met with a confusing and cluttered interface, a bombardment of ads, and disappointing payout rates. We wouldn't recommend it to anyone looking to earn extra money on their phones -- there are better options out there. Check out our list of top GPT sites.
Earning Potential: 0.1/5
If you're planning to earn money with Givvy's "unique" game offerings, well, don't get your hopes up. You'll be earning a couple of pennies per hour and watching a TON of ads while you're at it.
The other earning opportunities Givvy offers are pretty much available on any other GPT site. You will most likely find even more options elsewhere, actually.
Overall, Givvy has very limited earning potential. Decent for a couple bucks here and there, but that's about it.
Payout Minimum Rating: 4.5/5
Givvy has a minimum payout of $0.39 (~4,643-5,072 Coins).
Payout Speed Rating: 4/5
Most payouts are sent within 24 hours, but can take up to 7 days. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 0-7 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
User Experience Rating: 0.5/5
Givvy offers similar tasks to most GPT sites but attempts to set itself apart with some unique offerings like they're games and puzzles. Unfortunately, these are basically just disguised paid-to-watch ads as after each game you have to watch a long advertisement. This hurts the user experience a lot.
On top of that, Givvy's apps are a bit slow in general and at times difficult to navigate.
Overall, probably one of the worst user experiences of any GPT site.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!
General Platform Statistics
Total App Downloads
Total Paid Out (as of 2023)
Data as of May 18, 2023 • Sources: Google Play Store, Givvy
Givvy Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😁 100%
If you're into games, try it out
I love the concept of their application since you will just play some typical games and you can interact with other users. However, they pay very little despite the tons of ads that's why I stopped playing it.
- fast withdrawal
- easy to earn a few bucks
- there are too many ads, very annoying
- they pay very little
- there are always a maintenance
- just enjoy the game since you will earn some money here instead of playing other games.