GamerMine is a rewards platform made to appeal to the likes of gamers. Members of the platform can earn money by taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, modifying their Steam name, and more. Founded in 2017, the platform has been around for quite some time but the company behind it is unknown.
General Details 📜
|Opportunities:||Browser Gaming Competing Daily Check-in Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Influencing |
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Passive, Semi-Passive|
Earning money passively on GamerMine can be done by influencing their brand on Steam. Semi-passive income can be earned by watching videos, playing Steam games, and referring friends.
After 90 days of inactivity, they reserve the right to cancel your account. However, GamerMine will provide a 20-day notice, letting you know your account will be closed in the next 20 days. From that notice, you will have 15 days to redeem any rewards before closure.
|Point Conversion:||1 GamerMine point is worth $0.001. 1000 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 500 points.|
Minimum payout varies by reward. Your first initial withdrawal from GamerMine must be 1000 gold (EMPTY POINT CONVERSION AMOUNT). This first withdrawal is not instant.
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency PayPal Bitcoin Litecoin|
Many payout options seem to be "Undergoing maintenance". No way to tell when they’ll be back.
|Commissions / Fees:||Some payout options have withdrawal fees: Litecoin has a fee of 8 gold (EMPTY POINT CONVERSION AMOUNT), Bitcoin has a fee of 893 gold (EMPTY POINT CONVERSION AMOUNT), PayPal has a fee of 250 gold (EMPTY POINT CONVERSION AMOUNT).|
|Sign Up Bonus:||Exclusive items that boost your earning rate.|
- Low minimum payout.
- Instantly receive your rewards.
- Daily bonus awards free gold.
- Leaderboard bonuses are nice to motivate and boost earnings.
- Passive Steam-related earning opportunities are pretty cool.
- You can check out the website without having to make an account.
- Good selection of payout options.
- Payout for doing the various tasks on their platform is quite low.
- Many payout options are in maintenance with no end date.
- Each payout option seems to have withdrawal fees, though some are lower than others.
- Do NOT use a VPN.
- Take advantage of the trial account to see if you like GamerMine before signing up with your email.
- Wait to cash out with PayPal as the $0.25 fee stays the same no matter how much you cash out.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 5 GamerMine Member reviews.
GamerMine Member Statistics
We've gathered 5 GamerMine Member reviews from 4 unique countries/regions.
Here are some insights and statistics from those reviews:
Reported Hourly Earnings
Reported Monthly Earnings
Reported Time to Reach Minimum Payout Amount (For the 1st Time)
- Unknown (0%)
- <= 5 minutes (0%)
- <= 1 hour (0%)
- <= 1 day (20%)
- <= 1 week (80%)
- <= 2 weeks (0%)
- <= 3 weeks (0%)
- <= 1 month (0%)
- > 1 month (0%)
- > 1 year (0%)
Statistics above are based on self-reported data from our 5 GamerMine Member reviews.
Help contribute by writing a review!
About the Reviewers
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (0%)
- Less than $100 (100%)
- $100-$999 (0%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (0%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (20%)
- 18-24 (80%)
- 25-34 (0%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (0%)
- 1-3 months (60%)
- 3-6 months (20%)
- 6-12 months (0%)
- 1-2 years (20%)
- 2-3 years (0%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
Are you a GamerMine Member?
Share your experience with other GamerMine Members and help others learn more about the platform!
I would recommend mostly to gamers as they will have a good time earning here
Gamermine favours mostly the gamers because the activities and rewards here are game related. You'll be rewarded for hardwork by promotion to the next level. However it's not guaranteed that you'll earn much from this site.
- Various earning opportunities are available in this platform.
- For gamers, these activities are alot of fun.
- You are rewarded for hardwork since you'll be elevated to the next level.
- Very low earning potential because of the low pay per activity.
Some unique features, but still a lot of better sites that are similiar
GamerMine is catered towards the average gamer. There are many ways to earn, although they aren't always all equal. There really isn't any other GPT site that operates like GamerMine. The referral earning rate is also quite nice.
I would recommend the site, but only if you play a lot of games and are able to connect your steam account, or an offer has the highest rate on the site. If not, than you should steer clear of the site since there are a lot of better ones that are similiar.
- I like how you can actually earn coins while playing your favourite games on steam
- There are certain offers that pay a lot more on Gamermine compared to other sites
- Wide selection of overwalls for more options to earn
- Daily, weekly and monthly leaderboards that motivate me to earn more
- New methods to earn added regularly throughout the year
- A lot of redemption options, like crypto and more
- Lack of survey routers
- Processing fee on paypal redemption
- Constant "maintenance" for some redemptions
- Remember to always collect your daily bonus. It may not pay that much but it is free
- Take note of the items that will appear in your inventory. You can use them when doing surveys or offers
- Make larger payouts instead of smaller ones, because there is a processing fee with paypal (ignore if not redeeming for paypal)
- Don't be afraid to skip surveys if they pay really low amounts of coins (I only do surveys that pay atleast 25 cents for every 10 minutes it takes. Any less and it'll just be a complete waste of time.)
- Make sure to check that you are doing the offer on the offerwall with the highest rates. Often times, the same offer can be posted in multiple different offerwalls.
Not too good pay rates
Decent. Payout rate is fine but more payout methods are neccessary.
The daily bonus claim because for each level you are you get 2 coins
Barely any payout options
Level up quickly and claim your daily bonus
Gamermine is a generic GPT site with not much different about it from the rest
The site is a pretty average GPT site, nothing much different about anything, any problems that I faced with Gamermine, most likely I have faced with most other GPT or beermoney sites. There is decent profit to be made, but there isn't that many any unique or extraordinary things about Gamermine.
If I must give a long list of decent GPT sites I may bring up Gamermine, but I would not be giving Gamermine as my first option to anybody.
- The great variety of cashout options like Paypal, Cryptocurrency, Gift Cards, etc
- Low minimum $1 cashout
- Public discord and staff
- Some of the offerwall options are bit lacking point wise
- Some options on the Offerwall, like Peanu Labs that I used to use, are now marked as "in maintenance" and I can no longer use them.
- Use the $1 cashout to your advantage
- Get an offerwall provider that works with you the best and keep using it for maximum points, for me that was Peanut Labs and Your Surveys, but it could be any of the the providers that you match with
It's just like any other survey sites (with a higher success rate)
I really like the option to withdraw in crypto. I have great success with surveys and they pay decently well.
- Pays in PayPal or Crypto (ETH, BTC)
- Not many disqualifications
- If I do get disqualified, there's a tiny amount you earn to make up for your time
- Community of gamers
- Pretty layout
- Daily reward based on your level
Only surveys to earn (for now?)
Try the different survey routers and see what works best for you. I stick with one survey provider that I like (which in my case is CPXResearch).