About GamerMine (for Members)
GamerMine members can earn reward points (called gold) by completing surveys, watching videos, playing games, influencing the platform's brand through Steam, and more. 1 gold (reward point) = $0.001. After accumulating at least $0.50 (~500 Points) in earnings, members can cash out via crypto, PayPal cash, and other options.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Browser Gaming Competing Daily Check-in Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Influencing |
Key Points 🔑
|Income Type:||Active, Passive, Semi-Passive|
Earning money passively on GamerMine can be done by influencing their brand on Steam. Semi-passive income can be earned by watching videos, playing Steam games, and referring friends.
After 90 days of inactivity, they reserve the right to cancel your account. However, GamerMine will provide a 20-day notice, letting you know your account will be closed in the next 20 days. From that notice, you will have 15 days to redeem any rewards before closure.
|Point Conversion:||1 GamerMine Point is worth $0.001. 1000 Points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 500 Points.|
Minimum payout varies by reward. Your first initial withdrawal from GamerMine must be 1000 gold ($1). This first withdrawal is not instant.
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency PayPal Bitcoin Litecoin|
Many payout options seem to be "Undergoing maintenance". No way to tell when they’ll be back.
The first withdrawal requires confirmation, so it won't be instant.
|Commissions / Fees:||Some payout options have withdrawal fees: Litecoin has a fee of 8 gold ($0.008), Bitcoin has a fee of 893 gold ($0.893), PayPal has a fee of 250 gold ($0.25).|
|Sign Up Bonus:||Exclusive items that boost your earning rate.|
- Low minimum payout.
- Instantly receive your rewards.
- Daily bonus awards free gold.
- Leaderboard bonuses are nice to motivate and boost earnings.
- Passive Steam-related earning opportunities are pretty cool.
- You can check out the website without having to make an account.
- Good selection of payout options.
- Payout for doing the various tasks on their platform is quite low.
- Many payout options are in maintenance with no end date.
- Each payout option seems to have withdrawal fees, though some are lower than others.
- Do NOT use a VPN.
- Take advantage of the trial account to see if you like GamerMine before signing up with your email.
- Wait to cash out with PayPal as the $0.25 fee stays the same no matter how much you cash out.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 6 GamerMine Member reviews.