What Is GamerMine?
GamerMine is a rewards platform made to appeal to the likes of gamers. Members of the platform can earn money by taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, modifying their Steam name, and more. Founded in 2017, the platform has been around for quite some time but the company behind it is unknown.
General Details 📜
|Opportunities:||Browser Gaming Competing Daily Check-in Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Influencing |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||Facebook • Instagram • Twitter • Reddit • Discord|
|Emails:||email@example.com (for any inquiries or support requests)|
|Support Pages:||Contact Us|
Company Details 🏢
|Founded:||July 15, 2017|
Who Is GamerMine For?
GamerMine is for individuals who are looking to make some pocket change and are not in a rush to do so. This platform is not for those trying to earn any more than $5/day in their spare time.
Also, although the platform is marketed toward gamers, you don't have to be a gamer to use it. They are a rather inclusive community, and there's a chat feature where you can talk to and get to know the other members.
|Minimum Age:||18 years old|
Rewards and earning opportunities may differ from one country to the next.
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet|
Any device with an internet connection and a browser is able to access GamerMine (though user experience may vary).
|Other:||Only one account per individual. Can not use GamerMine for commercial use without contacting them first.|
How Does GamerMine Work?
GamerMine users can reward points (called gold) by completing surveys, watching videos, playing games, influencing the platform's brand through Steam, and more. Gold earned can then be used to cash out via crypto, PayPal cash, and other options. 1 gold (reward point) = $0.001.
Signing up for GamerMine is free, but before you create an account, feel free to try their trial mode. To obtain a trial account, all you have to do is type in a username. Then, you're free to browse around and use the website as if you fully signed up.
If you're happy with the experience and want to finish the sign up process, just head on over to your account settings and enter an email address and password. You can also sign in via a Google or Steam account if you'd like.
GamerMine offers both active and passive ways to earn money.
The active ways to earn include:
- Completing surveys: Give your opinion on a range of topics.
- Doing offers: Sign up for new services, complete gaming offers/challenges, and more.
- Checking in daily: You can earn free gold every day just for logging in and pressing a button. How much you earn per day will depend on your account level (you can level up by completing tasks). Each level gives you an additional 2 gold per day.
Note that the surveys and offer tasks come from third party offer walls, not from GamerMine directly. There are multiple offer walls to choose from.
Ok, time for the passive earning methods:
The first (and most unique) way to earn rewards passively on GamerMine is through their Steam related tasks. To unlock these tasks, you'll first need to link your Steam account to your profile.
From there, you'll find three ways to passively earn rewards:
- If you edit your Steam username to include, "gamermine.com", you'll earn 50 gold ($0.05) per day.
- If you upload their official avatar to your Steam profile, you'll earn 25 gold ($0.025) per day.
- For playing specific games on Steam, you may be able to earn (up to) another 50 gold ($0.05) per day based on your 2 week playtime. This isn't technically passive, but if you're playing games anyway it is.
The non Steam related ways to earn passively on GamerMine are to:
- Watch videos: Every 3 ads watched equals 5 gold ($0.005).
- Refer friends: For each person you refer (no limit), you'll earn a 5% commission on their earnings for life. Plus, they get some bonus items to help them get started.
Oh, and there's one other way to earn money on GamerMine:
Leaderboard rewards. Top daily and monthly GamerMine earners get a big pot of bonus gold:
- For daily winners, the bonus is from 500 gold ($0.5) to 2,000 gold ($2) for first place.
- Monthly winners earn from 2,000 gold ($2) up to 10,000 gold ($10) for first place.
Oh, and one last thing, GamerMine has items:
Items help boost your overall earning rate when completing offers. For example, an item might give you a 20% earnings boost for an hour. Some items will even reward you with gold instantly, but you'll typically have to complete a challenge before being able to use them.
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Passive, Semi-Passive|
Earning money passively on GamerMine can be done by influencing their brand on Steam. Semi-passive income can be earned by watching videos, playing Steam games, and referring friends.
After 90 days of inactivity, they reserve the right to cancel your account. However, GamerMine will provide a 20-day notice, letting you know your account will be closed in the next 20 days. From that notice, you will have 15 days to redeem any rewards before closure.
|Point Conversion:||1 GamerMine point is worth $0.001. 1000 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 500 points.|
Minimum payout varies by reward. Your first initial withdrawal from GamerMine must be 1000 gold ($1). This first withdrawal is not instant.
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency PayPal Bitcoin Litecoin|
Many payout options seem to be "Undergoing maintenance". No way to tell when they’ll be back.
|Commissions / Fees:||Some payout options have withdrawal fees: Litecoin has a fee of 8 gold ($0.008), Bitcoin has a fee of 893 gold ($0.893), PayPal has a fee of 250 gold ($0.25).|
|Sign Up Bonus:||Exclusive items that boost your earning rate.|
Pros and cons are based on real GamerMine Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Editorial GamerMine Review
Is GamerMine Legit?
We believe that GamerMine is legit, but would recommend proceeding with caution.
Although the platform was founded in 2017, we couldn’t find any information about its founders. All we really know is that it was "made by gamers, for gamers." There’s no headquarters location listed anywhere on the GamerMine website or any mention of a business entity at all. This is odd for a well-established platform.
Besides that, however, GamerMine is well-designed and it’s easy to learn how the platform works. They make it pretty clear how members can earn money, have a helpful FAQ page, and even let you see other members’ earnings, chat history, and more before you sign up.
In terms of GamerMine’s online sentiment and reputation, review data across the web is limited and mixed. The biggest concern we came across was the number of members reporting that their accounts were frozen or banned for no reason after requesting their first withdrawal. Again though, these reviews weren’t extremely common (maybe one every month or two) and the majority of reviews were still positive.
Overall, we don’t think GamerMine is a scam but would like to see more transparency from the company.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is GamerMine a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4.5/5
GamerMine has a minimum payout of $0.50.
Payout Speed Rating: 5/5
Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid instantly after reaching the minimum payout amount.
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Site Visitors
Total Paid Out
Total # of Withdrawals
Data as of January 13, 2023 • Sources: GamerMine, Similarweb
Help make this data more accurate by writing a review!
GamerMine Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😊 80%
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (0%)
- Less than $100 (100%)
- $100-$999 (0%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (0%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (20%)
- 18-24 (80%)
- 25-34 (0%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (0%)
- 1-3 months (60%)
- 3-6 months (20%)
- 6-12 months (0%)
- 1-2 years (20%)
- 2-3 years (0%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
I would recommend mostly to gamers as they will have a good time earning here
Gamermine favours mostly the gamers because the activities and rewards here are game related. You'll be rewarded for hardwork by promotion to the next level. However it's not guaranteed that you'll earn much from this site.
- Various earning opportunities are available in this platform.
- For gamers, these activities are alot of fun.
- You are rewarded for hardwork since you'll be elevated to the next level.
- Very low earning potential because of the low pay per activity.
Some unique features, but still a lot of better sites that are similiar
GamerMine is catered towards the average gamer. There are many ways to earn, although they aren't always all equal. There really isn't any other GPT site that operates like GamerMine. The referral earning rate is also quite nice.
I would recommend the site, but only if you play a lot of games and are able to connect your steam account, or an offer has the highest rate on the site. If not, than you should steer clear of the site since there are a lot of better ones that are similiar.
- I like how you can actually earn coins while playing your favourite games on steam
- There are certain offers that pay a lot more on Gamermine compared to other sites
- Wide selection of overwalls for more options to earn
- Daily, weekly and monthly leaderboards that motivate me to earn more
- New methods to earn added regularly throughout the year
- A lot of redemption options, like crypto and more
- Lack of survey routers
- Processing fee on paypal redemption
- Constant "maintenance" for some redemptions
- Remember to always collect your daily bonus. It may not pay that much but it is free
- Take note of the items that will appear in your inventory. You can use them when doing surveys or offers
- Make larger payouts instead of smaller ones, because there is a processing fee with paypal (ignore if not redeeming for paypal)
- Don't be afraid to skip surveys if they pay really low amounts of coins (I only do surveys that pay atleast 25 cents for every 10 minutes it takes. Any less and it'll just be a complete waste of time.)
- Make sure to check that you are doing the offer on the offerwall with the highest rates. Often times, the same offer can be posted in multiple different offerwalls.
Not too good pay rates
Decent. Payout rate is fine but more payout methods are neccessary.
The daily bonus claim because for each level you are you get 2 coins
Barely any payout options
Level up quickly and claim your daily bonus