What Is Fire Faucet?
Fire Faucet is a paid-to-click advertising and rewards platform where members can earn money by watching ads, checking in, completing surveys, and participating in other similar tasks. Advertisers can sign up and run ads for members to watch. Founded in 2018, the founders and company behind the platform are unknown.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Advertise Make Money|
|Platform Type:||Paid-to-Click Rewards|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Browser Gaming Competing Daily Check-in Rewards Daily Goal Completion Rewards |
Contact Info ☎️
|Emails:||email@example.com (for general support and bug bounties) • firstname.lastname@example.org (for partnership inquiries)|
|Support Pages:||FAQ • Support Center|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Fire Faucet|
Who Is Fire Faucet For?
Fire Faucet is for anyone looking to earn crypto or gift cards by completing simple tasks. It's also a place for advertisers looking to run PTC ads and other forms of advertising on the platform.
For earners, just keep in mind that the platform is not a big money-maker -- those joining shouldn't expect to earn much.
|Minimum Age:||13 years old|
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet|
Fire Faucet can be accessed via a web browser on any device (user experience may vary).
|Other:||Use of VPNs is not allowed. Only one (1) account per household.|
How Does Fire Faucet Work?
There are 2 types of users on Fire Faucet: Members and Advertisers.
Here's how Fire Faucet works for each of those user types:
Fire Faucet members can sign up for free and earn ACP (Auto Claim Points) by taking surveys, installing apps, watching ads, and more. 1 ACP = $0.0000085-$0.0000099. After accumulating $2.50 (~252,525-294,118 ACP), ACP can be exchanged for cryptocurrencies, PayPal cash, or gift cards.
To become a Fire Faucet user, head over to the platform’s website and create an account via email. After verifying your email, you'll receive 1,000 ACP as a sign-up bonus.
Before you start earning, you should know what Activity Points are. They're different from ACP. They determine your activity within Fire Faucet and serve as EXP to level up your account. To earn them, just complete paid tasks on the platform. As you gain levels, you'll earn bonus ACP + passive earnings boosters.
Ok, now on to the ways to can earn money on Fire Faucet:
- Daily faucet claim. Claim a free random amount of ACP every 30 minutes by solving a captcha. You'll also earn 10 Activity Points per claim.
- Offerwalls. One of the main ways to earn ACP as well as Activity Points is by completing offer wall offers. You can take surveys, watch videos, do sign-ups, install apps, play games, and more.
- Short links. These are essentially multi-page advertisements that you need to go through. You'll earn ACP, 50 Activity Points, and an extra 1% bonus for every short link completed. The bonus counter resets daily and gives you a boost on subsequent short link completions.
- Paid-to-click ads. These are similar to short links but are just one advertisement. Visit and watch the advertised websites for the time required and you'll earn 50 ACP each.
- Daily tasks. These are specific goals that Fire Faucet gives you each day. Completing them can award ACP, activity points, and cash.
- Daily check-in rewards. Claim a random amount of ACP + 15 Activity Points by solving a captcha. Simply check in every 6 hours to be able to claim it.
- Competing. The top 20 most active users on Fire Faucet are rewarded every day. First place gets 100,000 ACP and so on, in 25,000 increments, while the 4th to 10th place gets 25,000 ACP each, and the 11th to 20th place gets 10,000 ACP each.
- Referral program. Refer your friends and get 20% of their earnings across the different earning opportunities in Fire Faucet. You can also invite advertisers and earn 5% of all PTC deposits they made.
As you earn ACP (Auto Claim Points) on Fire Faucet, you can either instantly convert them all into money at once, or you can slowly convert them using the Auto Faucet. The instant conversion is faster, but it also comes with a 5% fee. The Auto Claim on the other hand is slower, but offers better conversion rates for your points. Keep in mind, the Auto Claim must be run in an open tab in order to work.
Optionally, you also have the option to subscribe to Fire Faucet’s Prime Membership. This offers additional benefits such as an increased daily withdrawal limit, no pop-ups on the ACP faucet, priority support, and more.
Once you have at least $2.50 (~252,525-294,118 ACP) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Cryptocurrency, Gift Cards, PayPal or Prepaid Credit Cards. Payouts typically take 0-3 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
Semi-passive earnings on Fire Faucet come from the referral program. You can earn a 20% commission on your referrals' earnings for life.
|Point Conversion:||1 Fire Faucet point is worth $0.0000085-$0.0000099. 101010-117647 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 252525-294118 points.|
Point conversions are improved by using the Auto Claim faucet (rather than instant conversion) and by leveling up your account.
You can only withdraw $10 per day (or $25 with a Prime Membership).
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency Gift Cards PayPal Prepaid Credit Cards 1-800-Flowers Gift Card |
Payout options (gift cards specifically) vary by location. You can also request a payout via FaucetPay, a crypto micropayments platform.
|Payout Speed:||0-3 days|
Payouts are typically slower for newer users. Payout speed also varies based on the payout option chosen.
|Commissions / Fees:||Instantly converting ACP into dollars automatically includes a 5% fee.|
|Sign Up Bonus:||1,000 ACP for signing up and confirming your email.|
Pros and cons are based on real Fire Faucet Member reviews.
Fire Faucet advertisers can sign up and purchase paid-to-click (PTC) ads and other types of ads displayed around the platform.
To become a Fire Faucet advertiser, head to the platform and make an account. All you need to get started is an email address.
Once you're signed up, head over to the PTC side of the platform and look for the "Advertiser Dashboard" button. Press that and you'll be brought to the advert creation screen.
Before being able to run an advertisement, you'll need to buy some PTC credits. You can purchase credits with cryptocurrency (minimum purchase of 100 credits at a time).
- 1 credit = 1 view
- 1.2 credits = 1 view with a redirect to your landing page after.
Once you have some credits, you can create your ad, submit it, and it'll start running instantly. When creating your ad, you can write a short title and description and select the number of views you want.
If you're looking for other types of ad options besides just PTC, look for the advertisements page linked in the sidebar of the advertiser's dashboard.
Details for Advertisers 💼
|Commissions / Fees:||Blockchain fees may apply and can vary.|
|Payment Options:||Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Dash, DigiByte, Dogecoin, Litecoin|
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Fire Faucet Images
Editorial Fire Faucet Review
Is Fire Faucet Legit?
We believe Fire Faucet is legit, but it does have a potential red flag. On the positive side, it was founded in 2018, has few online complaints considering the total number of users registered, and, from the website, it's easy to learn how the platform works and what to expect before signing up. On the negative side, there's no information available about the platform's founder/s and other company details. This is not enough to call Fire Faucet a scam, but it is questionable why the founders would want to stay anonymous.
- Founded in 2018.
- Has few online complaints out of 190 reviews in Trustpilot considering the age and total users registered with the platform.
- Has a social media presence, occasionally posting on their Twitter account about website updates, promo codes, bonuses, etc.
- Website provides clear information on how the platform works and what users can expect upon joining.
- Has a FAQs page and a Support Center for users to submit tickets anytime.
- There’s no company information available about its founder/s, headquarters, phone number, and other pertinent information.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is Fire Faucet a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4/5
Fire Faucet has a minimum payout of $2.50 (~252,525-294,118 ACP).
Payout Speed Rating: 4/5
Payouts are typically slower for newer users. Payout speed also varies based on the payout option chosen. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 0-3 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!
Fire Faucet Statistics
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Website Visitors
Total Registered Users
Data as of March 29, 2023 • Sources: Fire Faucet, Similarweb
Fire Faucet Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😁 100%
It's a good way if you have an Exchange to get paid online.
Great websites, with a big diversity of choices to getting paid through cryptocurrencies.
I love how is possible to get automated faucet, because sometimes I need to study, and/or work and staying focused in normal faucet is very bad.
Some offerwalls are not always been able to do it.
- Earn with surveys and then use the auto faucet
- Create a FaucetPay account to getting paid faster.