Note: We may earn a commission from affiliate links on this page. These do not affect our ratings or recommendations.
Fire Faucet Review At a Glance
- We believe Fire Faucet is legit. We gave it a trust rating of 3/5. View reasoning.
- Based on our combined research and user reviews, Fire Faucet seems to be a good earning opportunity for Members. It has an overall earner score of 4.5/5. View our research or read the user reviews.
- Based on our combined research and user reviews, Fire Faucet seems to provide a good product/service for Advertisers. It has an overall consumer score of 4.5/5. View our research.
What Is Fire Faucet?
Fire Faucet is a paid-to-click advertising and rewards platform where members can earn money by watching ads, checking in, completing surveys, and participating in other similar tasks. Advertisers can sign up and run ads for members to watch. Founded in 2018, the founders and company behind the platform are unknown.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Advertise Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Browser Gaming Competing Daily Check-in Rewards Daily Goal Completion Rewards |
Contact Info ☎️
|Emails:||firstname.lastname@example.org (for general support and bug bounties) • email@example.com (for partnership inquiries)|
|Support Pages:||FAQ • Support Center|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Fire Faucet|
Who Is Fire Faucet For?
Fire Faucet is for anyone looking to earn crypto or gift cards by completing simple tasks. It's also a place for advertisers looking to run PTC ads and other forms of advertising on the platform.
For earners, just keep in mind that the platform is not a big money-maker -- those joining shouldn't expect to earn much.
|Minimum Age:||13 years old|
|Supported Devices:||Computer Browser, Smartphone Browser, Tablet Browser|
Fire Faucet can be accessed via a web browser on any device (user experience may vary).
|Other:||Use of VPNs is not allowed. Only one (1) account per household.|
How Does Fire Faucet Work?
There are 2 types of users on Fire Faucet:
- Members (earners)
- Advertisers (buyers / consumers)
Here's how Fire Faucet works for each of those user types:
How Fire Faucet Works For Members
Fire Faucet members can sign up for free and earn ACP (Auto Claim Points) by taking surveys, installing apps, watching ads, and more. 1 ACP = $0.0000085-$0.0000099. After accumulating $2.50 (~252,525-294,118 ACP), ACP can be exchanged for cryptocurrencies, PayPal cash, or gift cards.
Key Points 🔑
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
Semi-passive earnings on Fire Faucet come from the referral program. You can earn a 20% commission on your referrals' earnings for life.
|Point Conversion:||1 Fire Faucet ACP is worth $0.0000085-$0.0000099. 101010-117647 ACP = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 252525-294118 ACP.|
Point conversions are improved by using the Auto Claim faucet (rather than instant conversion) and by leveling up your account.
You can only withdraw $10 per day (or $25 with a Prime Membership).
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency Gift Cards PayPal Prepaid Credit Cards 1-800-Flowers Gift Card |
Payout options (gift cards specifically) vary by location. You can also request a payout via FaucetPay, a crypto micropayments platform.
|Payout Speed:||0-3 days|
Payouts are typically slower for newer users. Payout speed also varies based on the payout option chosen.
|Commissions / Fees:||Instantly converting ACP into dollars automatically includes a 5% fee.|
|Sign Up Bonus:||1,000 ACP for signing up and confirming your email. Sign up here.|
Pros, cons, and tips are based on real Fire Faucet Member reviews.
Getting Started 🔢
To become a Fire Faucet user, head over to the platform’s website and create an account via email. After verifying your email, you'll receive 1,000 ACP as a sign-up bonus.
Sign up bonus: 1,000 ACP for signing up and confirming your email.
Earning Money 💵
Before you start earning, you should know what Activity Points are. They're different from ACP. They determine your activity within Fire Faucet and serve as EXP to level up your account. To earn them, just complete paid tasks on the platform. As you gain levels, you'll earn bonus ACP + passive earnings boosters.
Ok, now on to the ways to can earn money on Fire Faucet:
- Daily faucet claim. Claim a free random amount of ACP every 30 minutes by solving a captcha. You'll also earn 10 Activity Points per claim.
- Offerwalls. One of the main ways to earn ACP as well as Activity Points is by completing offer wall offers. You can take surveys, watch videos, do sign-ups, install apps, play games, and more.
- Short links. These are essentially multi-page advertisements that you need to go through. You'll earn ACP, 50 Activity Points, and an extra 1% bonus for every short link completed. The bonus counter resets daily and gives you a boost on subsequent short link completions.
- Paid-to-click ads. These are similar to short links but are just one advertisement. Visit and watch the advertised websites for the time required and you'll earn 50 ACP each.
- Daily tasks. These are specific goals that Fire Faucet gives you each day. Completing them can award ACP, activity points, and cash.
- Daily check-in rewards. Claim a random amount of ACP + 15 Activity Points by solving a captcha. Simply check in every 6 hours to be able to claim it.
- Competing. The top 20 most active users on Fire Faucet are rewarded every day. First place gets 100,000 ACP and so on, in 25,000 increments, while the 4th to 10th place gets 25,000 ACP each, and the 11th to 20th place gets 10,000 ACP each.
- Referral program. Refer your friends and get 20% of their earnings across the different earning opportunities in Fire Faucet. You can also invite advertisers and earn 5% of all PTC deposits they made.
As you earn ACP (Auto Claim Points) on Fire Faucet, you can either instantly convert them all into money at once, or you can slowly convert them using the Auto Faucet. The instant conversion is faster, but it also comes with a 5% fee. The Auto Claim on the other hand is slower, but offers better conversion rates for your points. Keep in mind, the Auto Claim must be run in an open tab in order to work.
Optionally, you also have the option to subscribe to Fire Faucet’s Prime Membership. This offers additional benefits such as an increased daily withdrawal limit, no pop-ups on the ACP faucet, priority support, and more.
Cashing Out 💰
Once you have at least $2.50 (~252,525-294,118 ACP) in your balance, you can cash out your Fire Faucet earnings via Cryptocurrency, Gift Cards, PayPal or Prepaid Credit Cards.
After cashing out, you can expect to receive your Fire Faucet payout in 0-3 days. (Payouts are typically slower for newer users. Payout speed also varies based on the payout option chosen.)
How Fire Faucet Works For Advertisers
Fire Faucet advertisers can sign up and purchase paid-to-click (PTC) ads and other types of ads displayed around the platform.
Key Points 🔑
|Costs / Fees:||Advertising credits vary in price but typically cost around $0.10-$0.15. Blockchain fees may apply and can vary.|
Based on an estimated price of 100 advertising credits (the minimum amount you can purchase at a time).
|Payment Options:||Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Dash, DigiByte, Dogecoin, Litecoin|
Getting Started 🔢
To become a Fire Faucet advertiser, head to the platform and make an account. All you need to get started is an email address.
Once you're signed up, head over to the PTC side of the platform and look for the "Advertiser Dashboard" button. Press that and you'll be brought to the advert creation screen.
Before being able to run an advertisement, you'll need to buy some PTC credits. You can purchase credits with cryptocurrency (minimum purchase of 100 credits at a time).
- 1 credit = 1 view
- 1.2 credits = 1 view with a redirect to your landing page after.
Once you have some credits, you can create your ad, submit it, and it'll start running instantly. When creating your ad, you can write a short title and description and select the number of views you want.
If you're looking for other types of ad options besides just PTC, look for the advertisements page linked in the sidebar of the advertiser's dashboard.
Advertising credits vary in price but typically cost around $0.10-$0.15 each. Blockchain fees may apply and can vary.
Advertising credits can not be refunded or withdrawn.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!