About Fetch Rewards (for Members)
Fetch Rewards members can earn points by shopping at and submitting receipts from grocery stores, restaurants, online stores, and more. 1 Fetch point = $0.0006-$0.0009. After accumulating $3.00 (~3,333-5,000 Points), earnings can be cashed out via gift cards, prepaid credit cards, or charity donations.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Advertise Make Money Save Money|
|Opportunities:||Cashback Cost-Per-Action Advertising Grocery Savings In-Store Savings Monthly Sweepstakes |
Key Points 🔑
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
Some of the cashback earnings on Fetch -- like automatically submitted digital receipts -- could be considered semi-passive.
If your account remains inactive for 90 days, any Points you earned will expire. You'll be be given a 30-day notice via email or text message before your Points expire. Accounts will be considered in inactive status when there are no receipt submissions, reward redemptions, or GoodRx uses within the 90-day period.
|Point Conversion:||1 Fetch Rewards Point is worth $0.0006-$0.0009. 1111-1667 Points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 3333-5000 Points.|
Point conversion varies by payout option.
|Payout Options:||Charity Donations Gift Cards Prepaid Credit Cards Tango Card 1-800-Flowers Gift Card |
|Payout Speed:||1-9 days|
For most rewards, the redemption process can take up to 3 business days but for physical Visa gift cards, delivery can take between 7-10 business days.
|Commissions / Fees:||$3 shipping and handling when redeeming physical Visa reward.|
|Other Notes:||You can't snap photos of receipts that aren't yours. Receipts from purchases must be made by you personally.|
- Make money by simply scanning receipts, with almost any receipt being accepted.
- Low payout threshold.
- App is user-friendly and easy to use.
- Good referral program.
- Limited payout options, earnings can only be cashed out via gift cards or prepaid credit cards.
- Sometimes receipts aren't read accurately which can result in missed rewards if you don't notice.
- Reward opportunities and promotional offers may or may not be relevant to your shopping list. You can only really earn money by spending it, so if the offers don't match up with what you buy, you might not earn a lot.
- Snap a photo of the whole receipt, including store name and/or logo, purchase date and time, and total amount paid. Make sure your photos are clear.
- Connect eReceipts for retailers that support it for easy automatic earnings.
- Subscribe and follow Fetch's social media profiles to stay updated with the latest sweepstakes and contests to win huge Points rewards.
- Refer other members if you can.
- Review your receipts after scanning them to make sure you've been credited the proper number of points.
- If you have multiple physical receipts one day, try to submit one every 24 hours to maximize your spins on the prize wheel.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 5 Fetch Rewards Member reviews.