What Is FeaturePoints?
FeaturePoints is a get-paid-to (GPT) rewards platform where users can make money taking surveys, winning scratch games, completing offers, referring friends, and more. Founded in 2012, the platform is run by TapGen, a Toronto-based corporation.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation Promotional Offer Completion Raffle Entry Refer-a-Friend |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Instagram • Twitter|
|Emails:||email@example.com (for general support) • firstname.lastname@example.org (for data-related inquiries) • email@example.com (for GDPR-related inquiries)|
|Support Pages:||Help Center|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||TapGen Corp.|
|Also Known As:||FeaturePoints, Pinch Labs|
|Founders:||George Pogostin • Steven Brener|
|Headquarters:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Who Is FeaturePoints For?
FeaturePoints is for anyone looking to earn a bit of extra money doing simple tasks online. It's not a job replacement or a high-paying gig, but it's easy to get started and flexible to earn with.
|Minimum Age:||13 years old|
Those in the EU must be at least 16 years old.
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet, Android Phone, Android Tablet |
FeaturePoints can be accessed via web browser on any device (user experience may vary), though many of the opportunities offered by the platform are available through its apps only.
How Does FeaturePoints Work?
FeaturePoints members can earn points by taking surveys, downloading apps, playing scratch & win games, referring friends, and more. 1 FeaturePoints point = $0.00166667. After accumulating $2.00 (~1,200 Points), earnings can be cashed out in cash via PayPal, prepaid Visa, gift cards, or Bitcoin.
Becoming a FeaturePoints member is free. To get started, you can either sign up through the website or download the app either from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and create an account.
When creating your account, you can sign up directly via email, or you can sign in via an existing Apple, Facebook, or Google account. You may also be asked to provide your country of residence -- this mainly determines the rewards you'll be shown.
After signing in, it's a good idea to complete your survey profile for some easy points. This can also help you receive more surveys going forward.
FeaturePoints has a handful of earning opportunities:
- Surveys. A list of surveys are available every day. These are sourced from a variety of survey providers and each survey usually has a payout amount and estimated duration listed on it.
- Apps. Only available for Android devices, you can download apps of various categories such as games, finance, lifestyle, casual, and more to earn for each install.
- Offers. These work similarly to the app offers but in a broader sense. These offers come from different providers and can be related to sign-ups, trials, app installations, gaming, surveys, and more.
- Scratch and win games. A FeaturePoints exclusive, with these Scratch and Win games you can earn free Tokens, which can be used to play more Scratch and Win options (for the chance of winning points). You can only play the free Scratch and Win game a few times a day, but you can watch ads to play more often.
- Raffles. Held daily and monthly, you can get a chance to win $5 or $100 by entering. You need to pay in Tokens (won via Scratch and Win explained above) for your entries, with only a token per entry for the daily contest and 5 tokens per entry for the monthly contest.
- Referral program. Share your referral code to earn 10% of your referrals' earnings for life. Your referrals also get 50 points when they successfully sign up with your code.
Once you have at least $2.00 (~1,200 Points) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Cryptocurrency, Gift Cards, PayPal or Rewards Points. Payouts typically take 1-7 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn semi-passive income on FeaturePoints by referring others to the platform. You'll earn 10% of your referrals' earnings for life.
|Point Conversion:||1 FeaturePoints point is worth $0.00166667. 600 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 1200 points.|
Minimum payout varies by payout option.
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency Gift Cards PayPal Rewards Points Amazon Gift Card |
Payout options may vary by location. Cryptocurrency payouts require a Coinbase account.
|Payout Speed:||1-7 days|
Payouts are typically sent within 1-5 business days.
|Sign Up Bonus:||50 points when using a referral code/link (you can use ours by pressing the "View Platform" button on this page).|
|Other Notes:||Only one (1) account per person and per device. Use of VPN or proxy is not allowed.|
Pros and cons are based on real FeaturePoints Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
FeaturePoints Videos and Images
Editorial FeaturePoints Review
Is FeaturePoints Legit?
We believe FeaturePoints is legit. It was founded in 2012, is owned and operated by TapGen Corp. (a Toronto-based advertising services company), and company information is readily available online. One potentially strange thing about the platform is its recent inactivity on social media, but this is not enough to call FeaturePoints a scam.
- Founded in 2012.
- Owned and operated by TapGen Corp., an advertising services company founded in 2012 and based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Company information is readily available. It's easy to find the founders, company headquarters, and other details.
- Has overall decent ratings and reviews considering the age and size of the platform.
- Has a well-designed and user-friendly website/app with transparent information about how the platform works and what users can expect before joining.
- Recently stopped any social media activity on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Users need to wait for 90 days to receive their payouts if they don't verify their account by SMS.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is FeaturePoints a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4/5
FeaturePoints has a minimum payout of $2.00 (~1,200 Points).
Payout Speed Rating: 4/5
Payouts are typically sent within 1-5 business days. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 1-7 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Website Visitors
Total App Downloads
Total Paid Out
Data as of May 16, 2023 • Sources: Similarweb, Google Play Store, FeaturePoints
FeaturePoints Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😡 0%
I don’t really trust this website
Featurepoints is a GPT survey site/app, they also offer GPT games/apps, out of all the survey sites I tried, this is the most sketchy of all for me and then the one I’m not comfortable using. The app always shows available surveys but when you click it there’s nothing on it and the games in the GPT games/apps are sketchy too. Many try to access your contacts, camera or location or are just jam packed with adds.
- Mobile GPT games/apps - some of them are really doable and most of them are apps for mobile phone so it was really convenient for me and serve as little entertainment for a meantime
- Sketchy apps - though still some GPT games/apps contain/promote sketchy apps or jampacked with ads app, which makes me uncomfortable to download
- Fake Available Surveys GUI - I really hates how the GUI always appear to have available surveys even though it doesn't have anything which is really disappointing
- immediately set up your account/profile because it has points
- be careful choosing tasks, always check for the permissions and reviews of the app before downloading
- don't set you hopes high, the survey layout is kind of scam