What Is Drumo?
Drumo is a GPT rewards platform where members get paid to take surveys, complete offers, refer friends, and more. Cashback opportunities are also available. Founded in 2013, the platform is headquartered in Poland.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money Save Money|
|Opportunities:||Browser Gaming Cashback Daily Goal Completion Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Instagram • Twitter • YouTube • TikTok|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Drumo SA|
|Founders:||Bartek Jędrychowski • Damian Sikora|
|Headquarters:||Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland|
Who Is Drumo For?
Drumo is for those looking to earn some extra cash or find quick savings online. It's not a job replacement or a high-income earner, but it can be a place to earn some simple rewards.
|Minimum Age:||12 years old|
|Supported Locations:||United States|
|Supported Devices:||Computer, Smartphone, Tablet, Android Phone, Android Tablet |
Drumo can be accessed via web browser on any device (user experience may vary) or via the apps available for Apple and Android devices.
|Other:||Phone verification. Verified PayPal account. Only one (1) account per user.|
How Does Drumo Work?
Drumo members can earn money and cashback by taking surveys, completing promotional offers, referring friends, shopping online, and more. After accumulating $0.50, earnings can be cashed out via PayPal, Steam keys, or gift cards.
Getting Started 🔢
Becoming a Drumo member is free. To get started, head over to the platform's website or download the app and create your account. You can do this by providing your email and password.
Earning Money 💵
Drumo has a few different earning opportunities:
- Surveys. Surveys come from Drumo partners. Before taking a survey, you'll be able to see its payout amount and estimated duration. Surveys may ask for your insights on products and brands, consumer habits, and more.
- Offers. These come from a variety of Drumo's trusted offerwall partners and may be related to gaming, sign-ups, trials, and more.
- Daily Goal. Achieve your daily goal by reaching the earnings threshold for the day. You can reach it by taking surveys and completing offers within the platform. The earnings threshold requirement varies per day, so be sure to track your progress in the Daily Goal section.
- Weekly Streak. Earn an extra bonus when you complete all Daily Goals within a given week.
- Referral Program. Share your referral link and get 10% of your referrals' survey and offer earnings for life.
You can also save money on Drumo with the platform's cashback dashboard. A variety of partner stores are available. Just shop through the Drumo platform to save.
Cashing Out 💰
Once you have at least $0.50 in your balance, you can cash out your Drumo earnings via Digital Products, Gift Cards, PayPal, Prepaid Credit Cards or Venmo.
After cashing out, you can expect to receive your Drumo payout in 0-1 days.
Key Points 📝
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
Referrals are the only way to earn money semi-passively on Drumo. Get 10% of your referrals' survey and offer earnings for life.
Payout minimum varies by payout option. PayPal has a minimum of $0.50, gift cards $5, and $1 for Steam keys.
|Payout Options:||Digital Products Gift Cards PayPal Prepaid Credit Cards Venmo |
The digital products available are random premium Steam keys. These can be entered on Steam for a random game.
|Payout Speed:||0-1 days|
Pros and cons are based on real Drumo Member reviews.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!