What Is CryptoTab Browser?
CryptoTab Browser is a browser-based rewards platform with built-in crypto mining capabilities. It allows users to browse the web while mining bitcoin in the background. Founded in 2018, the platform is owned and operated by CryptoCompany OÜ, an Estonia-based company that operates a variety of crypto products and platforms.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Cryptocurrency Mining Refer-a-Friend Web Searching|
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • YouTube • Discord • Telegram|
|Emails:||email@example.com (for privacy and terms-related inquiries) • firstname.lastname@example.org (for business inquiries)|
Company Details 🏢
|Also Known As:||CT Browser|
|Parent Company:||CryptoCompany OÜ|
|Headquarters:||Tartu, Tartu linn, Estonia|
Who Is CryptoTab Browser For?
CryptoTab Browser is for those looking to earn some passive income while browsing the web as usual or for those looking to dip their toes into crypto mining. Keep in mind, effective crypto mining requires powerful hardware, so don't expect to earn a lot of money from this platform if you're running it on a regular home computer or smartphone.
|Minimum Age:||18 years old|
|Supported Languages:||Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano |
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone, Android Tablet, iPad, iPhone, Mac Computer |
How Does CryptoTab Browser Work?
CryptoTab Browser users can download the browser and start mining bitcoin right away. After accumulating at least $0.25, earnings can be cashed out to a Bitcoin wallet.
To become a CryptoTab Browser user, you'll first need to download the browser via the platform's website or download the CryptoTab Browser app. From there, you can sign up via email, a Google account, or another existing social media account.
Note that there are multiple app versions of the CryptoTab Browser available: there's a free version and a paid version. The paid version lets you use more of your device's resources to mine faster. We'd recommend starting with the free version first.
There are two ways to earn money through the CryptoTab Browser:
- Mining Bitcoin. This is the primary way to earn money with the CryptoTab Browser. You can enable mining directly in the browser/app, adjust your mining speed to your liking (300H/s is the basic speed), and then simply surf the web and earn in the background. Keep in mind, higher mining speeds will use up more of your device's resources, so play around with different speeds to find what works best.
- Affiliate Program. You can invite others to use the CryptoTab Browser by sharing your personal referral link. For each person you invite, you'll earn a 15% commission on their earnings. You'll also earn a commission on your referrals' referral earnings, up to 10 levels deep:
- Level 1 referrals: 15% commission
- Level 2 referrals: 10% commission
- Level 3 referrals: 5% commission
CryptoTab browser also has paid "Cloud.Boost" subscriptions available that can increase your mining earnings. These are completely optional. If you're going to spend money on them, be sure to keep a close eye on your profitability to see if they're really worth the cost.
Once you have at least $0.25 in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Cryptocurrency. Payouts typically take 1-10 days to be sent out.
Details for Users 💰
|Income Type:||Passive, Semi-Passive|
Earning money by browsing with CryptoTab Browser is essentially fully passive, you just need to restart the miner every once in a while. If you want to make money with referrals, that will require some active work but is mostly passive after you've built a strong network.
The minimum payout is 0.0001BTC. The above is an approximate $USD value.
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency Bitcoin|
|Payout Speed:||1-10 days|
Pros and cons are based on real CryptoTab Browser User reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
CryptoTab Browser Videos and Images
Editorial CryptoTab Browser Review
Is CryptoTab Browser Legit?
We believe that CryptoTab Browser is legit, but would recommend proceeding with caution. On the positive side of things, it was founded in 2018, it's owned and operated by CryptoCompany OÜ (a registered private limited company with many other products in the crypto space), and the platform's website has a lot of information to help you learn how it works before signing up. On the negative side of things, the platform receives a fair number of complaints across the web and it's difficult to find much information about the team behind it.
- Founded in 2018.
- Owned and operated by CryptoCompany OÜ, a registered private limited company founded in 2018 and based in Tartu, Tartu linn, Estonia. This company operates a variety of other crypto products and platforms.
- Information about the CEO, Vadim Tuulik, can be found on the web, though only general details about him are posted.
- The platform upholds transparency by having a payments journal for all the completed withdrawals made by its users within the CryptoTab ecosystem.
- Website is well-designed and functional. It shows clear information on how the platform works and what users can expect when using CryptoTab Browser. Their FAQs section is also well-written and an interactive feedback support is available for users to access.
- Has positive reviews across the web.
- Has an active social media presence.
- Vague information about the founder and the company’s team of software developers. It would be nice if they have an official LinkedIn page, or at least, add an overview on their website introducing them.
- Has a fair share of negative reviews online, with most being about unsent payments. These aren't all that common relative to the size of the platform, but still worth noting.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is CryptoTab Browser a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4.5/5
CryptoTab Browser has a minimum payout of $0.25.
Payout Speed Rating: 3.5/5
Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 1-10 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
CryptoTab Browser Statistics
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Website Visitors
Total # of Registered Users
Data as of March 07, 2023 • Sources: CryptoTab Browser, Similarweb, AppBrain
Based on real data from our 2 CryptoTab Browser User reviews.
Help make this data more accurate by writing a review!
CryptoTab Browser Reviews From Users
Reviewer Recommendation😁 100%
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (0%)
- Less than $100 (100%)
- $100-$999 (0%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (0%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (0%)
- 18-24 (50%)
- 25-34 (50%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (0%)
- 1-3 months (50%)
- 3-6 months (50%)
- 6-12 months (0%)
- 1-2 years (0%)
- 2-3 years (0%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
Recommended to young people, or anyone looking to gather some bitcoins
Its not a get rich quick site. All you have to do is press a button once every two hours to earn a drizzle
- It's a browser for PC and mobile. You can use mine on whichever platform you prefer.
- prompt payment.
- You get emails concerning your withdrawal process, so it's secure
- Satoshis given are pretty small, and recently dropped from 9 to 7. You have to pay for boosters to get larger gains on mine sessions, else you're stuck with the regular.
- No notification alert to let me know that each mining session has ended. (Hence, my reason for using my timer app)
Use more devices to maximize your earnings. Set a timer so you don't forget to restart mining.
A way to earn free cryptocurrency which can be invested, saved or just exchanged for cash.
It's definitely an awesome way to earn some BTC, especially if you have money to invest in the app. Investing in the app usually pays off though, so it's a great option for earning.
- It has a low withdrawal threshold.
- It pays you the amount earned without fee deductions.
- It is semi-passive which makes it easy to earn.
- It pays in cryptocurrency (BTC) whose value sometimes increases.
- Without purchasing the pro version of the app, it can take some time to reach the minimum payout. Luckily the pro version of the app is affordable and worth it.
- The extra cloud boosts can be somewhat expensive.
- If you have the extra money, consider buying the pro version or investing in their cloud boosts options so more money can be earned.
- Use the app on more than one device to maximize earnings.
- Try to check in every 3 hours to continue your earning. Set a timer. You may also use an auto click app which checks in for you every 3 hours automatically. This makes the app completely passive.