What Is Coin Pop?
Coin Pop is a mobile rewards app where members can make money by playing specific games for specific amounts of time. Founded in 2015, the platform is operated by justDice, a mobile app developer based in Germany.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Refer-a-Friend Smartphone Gaming Tablet Gaming|
Company Details 🏢
|Parent Company:||justDice GmbH|
|Sister Platforms:||Cash'em All|
|Founders:||Jonas Thiemann • Carlo Szelinsky|
Who Is Coin Pop For?
Coin Pop is for those looking to earn a bit of extra cash trying out new mobile games. It's not a job replacement or a high earning app.
|Minimum Age:||18 years old|
|Supported Locations:||Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahrain |
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone, Android Tablet|
How Does Coin Pop Work?
Coin Pop members can sign up for free and earn Coins by playing games and inviting friends. 1 Coin Pop Coin = C$0.00012402-C$0.00013587. After accumulating C$0.62 (~4,563-4,999 Coins), earnings can be cashed out via PayPal, gift cards, or store vouchers/credit.
Becoming a Coin Pop member is free. To get started, download the app and create an account. You can do this by signing in via Google or Facebook, or you can sign up via email.
When signing up, you'll be asked to provide your email, age, and gender. You'll also be asked to provide access to your app usage data so Coin Pop can detect your game playtime.
There are two (2) ways to earn money on Coin Pop:
- Games. The main way to earn Coins is by playing games. You can choose a game from the featured games, which are tailored based on the age and gender you provided upon registration. You earn Coins per minute of playing, and the Coins reward varies per game.
- Referral program. Get 100 Coins for every friend you invite. You will also receive an additional bonus of 25% from your referral's earnings and vice versa.
Once you have at least C$0.62 (~4,563-4,999 Coins) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Coupons, Gift Cards or PayPal. Payouts typically take 5-9 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
You can earn semi-passive income on Coin Pop by inviting new members to the platform for a 25% commission on their earnings.
Coins expire after one year of being credited to the user's account.
|Point Conversion:||1 Coin Pop point is worth C$0.00012402-C$0.00013587. 7360-8063 points = C$1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 4563-4999 points.|
Point conversion varies by payout option. Higher value payouts typically offer a better point conversion rate.
|Payout Options:||Coupons Gift Cards PayPal Amazon Gift Card Starbucks Gift Card|
Payout options vary by location.
|Payout Speed:||5-9 days|
Payouts are sent within 5-7 business days.
|Sign Up Bonus:||Ranges from 1,800-4,499 coins. Seems to always hover around just before the minimum payout amount.|
|Other Notes:||Users may need to undergo facial verification to receive payouts. Only one (1) user per account. Use of VPN is not allowed.|
Pros and cons are based on real Coin Pop Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Coin Pop Images
Our Editorial Coin Pop Review
Is Coin Pop Legit?
We believe Coin Pop is legit, but it does have some red flags. On the positive side of things, it was founded in 2015, is owned and operated by justDice GmbH (a Germany-based mobile gaming app company), and it's backed by venture funding. On the negative side, online reviews about the platform are mixed, justDice runs many other similar platforms under different developer accounts (essentially duplicate apps under different names), and the Coin Pop website is very poor quality and not specific to the app at all. Overall these aren't enough to consider Coin Pop a scam, but they're worth being aware of.
- Founded in 2015.
- Owned and operated by justDice GmbH, a mobile gaming app company based in Hamburg, Germany. Its parent company, AppLike Group, has raised a total of €100M in venture funding.
- App page has clear information about how the app works and what users can expect before joining.
- Online reviews around Coin Pop are very mixed.
- Website doesn't have clear information about the actual app.
- justDice operates many similar apps (basically just reskinned versions of the same app under different names) and they're all under different Google Play developer accounts. Not a huge red flag, but a very weird business practice that floods the app store with duplicate apps.
- Requires facial verification for users to receive their payouts, although the selfies are deleted 4 weeks after the payout has been paid out.
- No social media presence for Coin Pop itself.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is Coin Pop a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4.5/5
Coin Pop has a minimum payout of C$0.62 (~4,563-4,999 Coins).
Payout Speed Rating: 3.5/5
Payouts are sent within 5-7 business days. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 5-9 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!
Coin Pop Statistics
General Platform Statistics
Total App Downloads
Data as of May 03, 2023 • Sources: Google Play Store
Coin Pop Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😡 0%
There are better apps out there with more game selection.
It's not a good app in my opinion. There are better apps that do the same thing
- Can earn money playing games.
- Not a good selection of games
- Download games you know you love playing.
- Play the games as much as you can.