ClipClaps is a rewards platform that primarily focuses on paying users to watch and upload video content on the platform. But, with its poor online reputation, maintenance, and transparency, we'd recommend approaching it with skepticism.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Daily Check-in Rewards Daily Goal Completion Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation Online Sweepstakes |
Details for Users 💰
|Point Conversion:||1 ClipClaps point is worth $0.00001. 100000 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 1000000 points.|
Minimum payout varies by payout option. PayPal payouts start at $15.
|Payout Options:||Gift Cards Mobile Credit Top Up PayPal Amazon Gift Card Apple Gift Card |
Payout options may vary by location.
|Payout Speed:||10-30 days|
|Sign Up Bonus:||$1 for signing up via a referral link.|
- Potentially earn money for watching videos, which is pretty simple and even entertaining.
- Offers other ways to earn as well, including easy things like daily check-ins, raffles, and wheel spins.
- Sketchy company and website.
- Complicated points system.
- Complicated app to use in general.
- Getting paid seems to be a hit or a miss.
- Use the platform more for entertainment rather than earning money.
- If you're going to watch videos to earn, do it in short bursts. The longer you watch, the fewer Clapcoins you'll get per hour.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 6 ClipClaps User reviews.
ClipClaps User Statistics
We've gathered 6 ClipClaps User reviews from 4 unique countries/regions.
Here are some insights and statistics from those reviews:
Reported Hourly Earnings
Reported Monthly Earnings
Reported Time to Reach Minimum Payout Amount (For the 1st Time)
- Unknown (0%)
- <= 5 minutes (0%)
- <= 1 hour (0%)
- <= 1 day (50%)
- <= 1 week (33.33%)
- <= 2 weeks (0%)
- <= 3 weeks (0%)
- <= 1 month (16.67%)
- > 1 month (0%)
- > 1 year (0%)
Statistics above are based on self-reported data from our 6 ClipClaps User reviews.
Help contribute by writing a review!
About the Reviewers
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (0%)
- Less than $100 (100%)
- $100-$999 (0%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (0%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (0%)
- 18-24 (66.67%)
- 25-34 (33.33%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (16.67%)
- 1-3 months (33.33%)
- 3-6 months (33.33%)
- 6-12 months (16.67%)
- 1-2 years (0%)
- 2-3 years (0%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
Are you a ClipClaps User?
Share your experience with other ClipClaps Users and help others learn more about the platform!
Do not use clipclaps.
Scam. Don't use clipclaps. There are better sites/app out there that pays more, good customer service and less stressful to use.
Clipclaps gain revenue to every users that uses their platform and interacts with their videos, articles and games. They profit from users but gives nothing back.
- Plenty of games. Different genre of games creates a diverse choices for everyone.
- The articles are read to earn. Most of the articles are up-to-date and relatable.
- Clipclaps takes your time a lot. Sometimes you will feel uncompensated for your time spent.
- Clipclap is notoriously a cheapskate. They pay the lowest of all sites/app I've tried.
- Clipclap provides no real customer service. Clipclap will always say ""Technical issues"" so users would back off and take down their request tickets.
Dont Use Clipclap. Clipclap is not the app for you. You will not earn anything from clipclaps. I've read the google play reviews about clipclaps and aome of them has been using clipclap for a year now and they earn almost nothing.
You will never make good enough money to meet your needs.
Its not worth it if you only looking to make money from it. It can only be beneficial to you if you only use it to relax your mind after a long day.
- You get to play games to relax your mind as you gather some pennies.
- Pays instantly on paypal once you accumulate minimum withdrawable amount.
- You must log in daily inorder to gain a penny
- Takes alot of time to reach 1 dollar
- Dont download the app if your focus is to make money only. Its more of a game than earning.
- Spin the wheel daily
Scrolling for 20mins for four months can give you $10. If this appeals to a person, then they should do it.
It's quite okay if you stay consistent. The app is light, visually appealing, very easy to use, has game-like graphics so it feels like playing a game when you're opening chests.
- Every person is on equal footing. There is no location restriction.
- Visually appealing app.
- It takes months to collect enough coins to cash out
- Use it everyday. I use it while studying, scrolling down after every minute or two.
- The more videos you watch in a day, the more time it will take to get a chest. So, its better to only use it for 20-30 minutes per day.
There are so many better apps out there that you can get more money for your time.
ClipClaps has some potential to be a good app if only they wouldn't keep updating stuff and moving things around, adding things, removing things etc
I love all the game options
Takes so long to earn actual money
- Don't expect to earn more than 10¢
- Do the video tasks and the games.
- Do your lucky spins.
Not good unless you watch hours of videos everyday. It's not quick at all and support isn't good at all.
It is not the best paying app, but if you watch tons of videos on your phone, it's a good way to get paid for doing what you are already doing.
I like the videos because it's easy to do
The games because they are glitchy and freeze up
Watch videos on the app for easy income. The best strategy is to find an 8 hr video and to play it on silent while charging your phone.
I do not recommend this app as a good way to earn money.
Clipclaps is not worth it unless you are enjoying it. The whole time I used the app I spent it enjoying the content on there as you can watch full fun youtube videos and play some nice games which are satisfying and fun. But unfortunately it takes way too long to earn on the app.
Although it takes a long amount of time, having a fun app that can payout every couple of months for using the app for fun then it's just worth it. But since it took too long I will no longer use this app because I got bored of most of the features.
- You can always earn as there's always games to play or videos to watch or more things that you can do.
- The way you earn is fun - you get to play games and watch videos for money.
- Super easy to navigate and has many diverse ways to earn on the app with.
- Takes a really long time to earn any real amount of money on the app.
- No consistency with earning as chests give different rewards and can have a large earning contrast.
- The games can lag lots and can become pretty annoying.
- Watch videos until the bar starts taking way too long to fill up as it becomes useless to do it.
- Look for videos that are long so that you don't have to scroll through the app and just fill the bars passively