What Is ClipClaps?
ClipClaps is a rewards platform that primarily focuses on paying users to watch and upload video content on the platform. But, with its poor online reputation, maintenance, and transparency, we'd recommend approaching it with skepticism.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Daily Check-in Rewards Daily Goal Completion Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Market Research Participation Online Sweepstakes |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram|
|Emails:||firstname.lastname@example.org (for general support) • email@example.com (for business collaboration)|
|Support Pages:||In-app chat support|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||GrandChannel Entertainment Ltd.|
|Founders:||Fangyan Liu • Wei Huang|
Who Is ClipClaps For?
ClipClaps is meant to be for those who want to earn extra money watching videos and doing other simple tasks in their spare time. It's not a job replacement.
|Minimum Age:||13 years old|
Must be 16 years or older if outside of the United States. Those under 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian.
|Supported Locations:||Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium |
|Supported Languages:||Bahasa Indonesia, English, Español, Filipino, Português |
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone, iPhone, Mac Computer|
How Does ClipClaps Work?
ClipClap users can earn points (called Clapcoins) for watching videos, uploading videos, playing games, and more. 1 Clapcoin = $0.00001. After accumulating $10.00 (~1,000,000 Clapcoins), Clapcoins are supposed to be redeemable for PayPal cash or mobile top-ups.
Creating a ClipClaps account is free. You'll need to download the app to get started and then log in with an existing Apple or Google account. Those are the only signup options.
After you sign up, you'll be asked to select some content categories that you're interested in. Selections include food, anime, comedy, tech, music, gaming, and more.
From there, you're ready to dive into all the features of the platform.
You can earn Clapcoins on ClipClaps by:
- Watching videos
- Uploading videos
- Playing smartphone games
- Taking surveys
- Completing signup offers
- Checking in every day (there are check-in rewards as well as wheels you can spin for cash and other prizes)
- Completing daily tasks (e.g. "Watch a video for 1 minute")
- Referring friends
- and more
As you earn, you'll unlock other things like raffle entries (these are pretty much sweepstakes as you'll earn free entries) and treasure chests (which give random rewards).
Once you have at least $10.00 (~1,000,000 Clapcoins) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Gift Cards, Mobile Credit Top Up or PayPal. Payouts typically take 10-30 days to be sent out.
Details for Users 💰
|Point Conversion:||1 ClipClaps point is worth $0.00001. 100000 points = $1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 1000000 points.|
Minimum payout varies by payout option. PayPal payouts start at $15.
|Payout Options:||Gift Cards Mobile Credit Top Up PayPal Amazon Gift Card Apple Gift Card |
Payout options may vary by location.
|Payout Speed:||10-30 days|
|Sign Up Bonus:||$1 for signing up via a referral link.|
Pros and cons are based on real ClipClaps User reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Editorial ClipClaps Review
Is ClipClaps Legit?
While we believe ClipClaps is legit, there are so many red flags surrounding the platform that we're really not sure. The platform doesn't seem well-maintained, plenty of users are reporting problems receiving payments, the company behind the platform seems to be dissolved, and that's just the worst that we could find. Overall, we would recommend proceeding with caution if you plan on using ClipClaps.
- Has some positive reviews across the web.
- Can find some employees through LinkedIn.
- According to gov.uk, the company behind the platform was dissolved in 2019.
- Unable to find any information about the founders behind the platform.
- Unable to find other company information like the company headquarters.
- Receives frequent complaints and poor reviews online.
- Not the most user-friendly or well-designed website.
- Help desk is no longer active.
- Apps are not updated very often.
- No longer active on social media.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is ClipClaps a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 3.5/5
ClipClaps has a minimum payout of $10.00.
Payout Speed Rating: 2/5
Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 10-30 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
General Platform Statistics
Global Website Rank
Avg. Monthly Site Visitors
Data as of February 28, 2023 • Sources: Google Play Store, Similarweb
Based on real data from our 6 ClipClaps User reviews. View all User statistics here.
Help make this data more accurate by writing a review!
ClipClaps Reviews From Users
Reviewer Recommendation😟 33.33%
Reviews By Total Earnings
- Unknown (0%)
- Less than $100 (100%)
- $100-$999 (0%)
- $1,000-$9,999 (0%)
- $10,000-$49,999 (0%)
- $50,000-$99,999 (0%)
- $100,000+ (0%)
Reviews By Age Range
- Unknown (0%)
- 13-17 (0%)
- 18-24 (66.67%)
- 25-34 (33.33%)
- 35-44 (0%)
- 45-54 (0%)
- 55-64 (0%)
- 65+ (0%)
Reviews By Length of Use
- < 1 month (16.67%)
- 1-3 months (33.33%)
- 3-6 months (33.33%)
- 6-12 months (16.67%)
- 1-2 years (0%)
- 2-3 years (0%)
- 3-5 years (0%)
- 5+ years (0%)
Do not use clipclaps.
Scam. Don't use clipclaps. There are better sites/app out there that pays more, good customer service and less stressful to use.
Clipclaps gain revenue to every users that uses their platform and interacts with their videos, articles and games. They profit from users but gives nothing back.
- Plenty of games. Different genre of games creates a diverse choices for everyone.
- The articles are read to earn. Most of the articles are up-to-date and relatable.
- Clipclaps takes your time a lot. Sometimes you will feel uncompensated for your time spent.
- Clipclap is notoriously a cheapskate. They pay the lowest of all sites/app I've tried.
- Clipclap provides no real customer service. Clipclap will always say ""Technical issues"" so users would back off and take down their request tickets.
Dont Use Clipclap. Clipclap is not the app for you. You will not earn anything from clipclaps. I've read the google play reviews about clipclaps and aome of them has been using clipclap for a year now and they earn almost nothing.
You will never make good enough money to meet your needs.
Its not worth it if you only looking to make money from it. It can only be beneficial to you if you only use it to relax your mind after a long day.
- You get to play games to relax your mind as you gather some pennies.
- Pays instantly on paypal once you accumulate minimum withdrawable amount.
- You must log in daily inorder to gain a penny
- Takes alot of time to reach 1 dollar
- Dont download the app if your focus is to make money only. Its more of a game than earning.
- Spin the wheel daily
Scrolling for 20mins for four months can give you $10. If this appeals to a person, then they should do it.
It's quite okay if you stay consistent. The app is light, visually appealing, very easy to use, has game-like graphics so it feels like playing a game when you're opening chests.
- Every person is on equal footing. There is no location restriction.
- Visually appealing app.
- It takes months to collect enough coins to cash out
- Use it everyday. I use it while studying, scrolling down after every minute or two.
- The more videos you watch in a day, the more time it will take to get a chest. So, its better to only use it for 20-30 minutes per day.