Note: We may earn a commission from affiliate links on this page. These do not affect our ratings or recommendations.
About Clickworker (for Taskers)
Clickworker Taskers (aka Clickworkers) can join for free and earn money by completing microtasks (such as data entry, transcription, writing, researching, and more), participating in surveys, referring friends, and more. After accumulating $10, earnings can be cashed out via Payoneer, PayPal, or SEPA.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Hire Help Make Money|
|Platform Type:||Crowdsourcing Marketplace Rewards|
|Opportunities:||Content Engagement Data Categorization Data Collection Data Entry Data Labeling |
Key Points 🔑
|Work Type:||Contract, Freelance|
|Payout Options:||Payoneer PayPal SEPA|
Payout options vary by location. For PayPal and Payoneer payouts, you must be the owner of the account.
|Payout Speed:||2-16 days|
Payout speeds vary by payout option. Payoneer and PayPal payouts are paid once a week between Wednesday and Friday. SEPA payouts are paid twice a month on the 1st-3rd and on the 15th-17th.
|Other Notes:||Up to three accounts per household max.|
- Flexibility (work anytime, anywhere).
- Secure payment providers.
- Variety of tasks.
- Works on mobile and tablet.
- Sporadic work availability.
- High rejection rate, with some tasks having confusing instructions that only make the problem worse.
- Low hourly pay for many tasks.
- Make sure to complete your profile with as much relevant information as possible, including your degrees, profession, skills, and hobbies. This will help you get access to more tasks that match your skills and interests.
- Clickworker offers assessments that can help you qualify for more tasks. Be sure to take these assessments to increase your chances of getting more work.
- Check the platform regularly for new tasks.
- It may take some time to get used to the platform and find tasks that match your skills and interests. Be patient and keep trying.
- Keep an eye out for jobs that offer bonuses. These opportunities can provide additional incentives for completing specific tasks.
- Pay very close attention to task instructions.
Note: The pros, cons, and tips featured above are manually curated summaries and/or direct excerpts from our 17 Clickworker Tasker reviews.