What Is Cashzine?
Cashzine is a mobile rewards platform where members can earn money by reading news and free novels, watching ads, and more. Founded in 2018, the platform is based in Singapore and is intended to help users build the habit of reading daily.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Daily Check-in Rewards Gaming Offer Completion News Reading Novel Reading |
Contact Info ☎️
|Support Pages:||In-app FAQs|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Points Culture International Pte. Ltd.|
|Also Known As:||Formerly known as Wsmall International Pte. Ltd.|
|Headquarters:||Ang Mo Kio, Singapore|
Who Is Cashzine For?
Cashzine is for those looking for a content discovery platform that pays a bit of money at the same time. The app is good for discovering (and getting paid to read) news and free novels, and it has some other simple earning tasks as well. It won't make you a ton of money, but if you're in it for the reading, you might enjoy it!
|Minimum Age:||18 years old|
|Supported Locations:||Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Bahrain |
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone, Android Tablet|
How Does Cashzine Work?
Cashzine members can earn coins by reading content, completing offers, doing tasks, inviting friends, and more. 1 Cashzine Coin = C$0.00002. After accumulating C$10.00 (~500,000 Coins), earnings can be cashed out via PayPal, GCash, Dana, gift cards, and more.
Becoming a Cashzine member is free. To get started, head over to the Google Play Store and download the app. Once downloaded and opened, you'll be asked to select some of your favorite content categories (e.g. finance, fitness, sports, pets, health, etc.). You can do this right away or sets it up later.
From there, you can start reading content right away, but you'll want to create an account to earn rewards. As of 2020, the only signup options are signing in via an existing Facebook or Google account.
After signing in, you'll be asked to select your country -- be sure to select correctly as this cannot be changed later.
The main way to earn money on Cashzine is by reading content. You can choose from a collection of news articles and novels sourced from various authors and media outlets. Once you’ve picked a piece of content, there will be a pop-up timer that fills up as you read. When the timer is completely full, tap it for coins.
Note that it's important to actually read the content (rather than scroll through it mindlessly) because Cashzine has a detection system that determines the quality of your reading. You get fewer coins for poor-quality reading.
For news articles, you get at least 18 coins up to 3,500 coins per day. For novels, you get at least 2 coins up to 1,000 coins per day.
Besides reading content, you can also earn money on Cashzine by:
- Checking-in daily. Simply open the app and check-in for free coins. The daily reward increases if you check in for multiple days in a row.
- Completing offers. A variety of offer walls by different providers are available, with offers related to trials, sign-ups, games, apps, and more.
- Taking quizzes. In the tasks section of the app, quizzes are occasionally available. Answer correctly to win coins.
- Spinning the Lucky Wheel. You get 40 Lucky draws daily -- separated into 4 time periods -- where you get 10 chances to spin the Lucky Wheel. You can win coin prizes up to 50,000 coins.
- Referring members. Share your invitation link or invitation code to invite new members to the platform. Rewards vary based on your location and the tasks your referral completes. You'll earn larger rewards if your referral reads for at least ten (10) consecutive days after signing up.
Note that some earning opportunities seem to be available in certain locations only.
Once you have at least C$10.00 (~500,000 Coins) in your earnings balance, you can cash out via DANA, Direct Deposit, GCash, Gift Cards or PayPal. Payouts typically take 1-7 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Income Type:||Active, Semi-Passive|
Cashzine income can be considered semi-passive if you're using it primarily for content discovery. However, if you're in it for the rewards only, it's better classified as active income.
|Point Conversion:||1 Cashzine point is worth C$0.00002. 50000 points = C$1. To reach the minimum payout amount listed below, you'll need to have around 500000 points.|
Minimum payout may vary by country.
|Payout Options:||DANA Direct Deposit GCash Gift Cards PayPal|
Payout options vary by country. When cashing out via PayPal, your Cashzine country must match your PayPal country.
|Payout Speed:||1-7 days|
Payouts are typically sent within 1-5 business days.
|Commissions / Fees:||About 4.4% + $0.30 for PayPal handling fee (varies by country).|
|Sign Up Bonus:||8,000 coins when you use an invite code (try "62460740").|
|Other Notes:||Use of VPN is not allowed.|
Pros and cons are based on real Cashzine Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Editorial Cashzine Review
Is Cashzine Legit?
We believe Cashzine is legit. It was founded in 2018, is owned and operated by Points Culture International Pte. Ltd. (an ACRA-registered entity headquartered in Singapore), and it has overall positive ratings across the web. In terms of red flags, the founders of the platform aren't very public, and the platform's website is lacking an SSL certificate, but these are not enough to consider Cashzine a scam.
- Founded in 2018.
- Owned and operated by Points Culture International Pte. Ltd., an ACRA-registered entity founded in 2018 and based in Singapore.
- Has few online complaints considering its age.
- Has a functional website with transparent information about how the platform works and what users can expect before joining.
- Has an active social media presence.
- It’s difficult to find information about other founders of the platform.
- Website could use some work in the aesthetic and content aspects. It would also be nice to see an FAQ page on there.
- No SSL certificate on the website.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is Cashzine a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 3.5/5
Cashzine has a minimum payout of C$10.00 (~500,000 Coins).
Payout Speed Rating: 4/5
Payouts are typically sent within 1-5 business days. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 1-7 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!
General Platform Statistics
Global Site Rank
Avg. Monthly Site Visitors
Total App Downloads
Data as of May 02, 2023 • Sources: Similarweb, AppBrain
Cashzine Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😁 100%
Easy to use when you're bored
It's okay to download it if you are patient enough to earn some cash. It just takes a lot of time and effort to earn enough points to cash out from the app.
- I can use it while doing other things
- it's easy to use
- the user interface is user-friendly
- there are some events within the app that everyone can join in to receive cash incentives
- there's also give daily log in points
- it's boring to use
- be patient
- don't actually read the articles, just scroll up and down