Note: We may earn a commission from affiliate links on this page. These do not affect our ratings or recommendations.
Caddle Review At a Glance
What Is Caddle?
Caddle is a crowdsourcing platform that connects brands with Canadian consumers for market research purposes. Consumers are incentivized with rewards for receipt scans, survey answers, and more, while brands can use Caddle to access data, conduct custom campaigns, and gather fresh product reviews. Founded in 2015, the platform claims to have over 10k daily active users and has worked with brands like Walmart, P&G, Pepsi, and more.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Hire Help Make Money Save Money|
|Platform Type:||Crowdsourcing Marketplace Rewards|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Cashback Grocery Savings In-Store Savings Market Research Participation |
Contact Info ☎️
|Socials:||LinkedIn • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • YouTube|
|Emails:||firstname.lastname@example.org (for general support)|
|Support Pages:||Member Helpdesk • Member FAQ • Member Contact • Client FAQ • Client Contact|
Company Details 🏢
|Legal Name:||Caddle Inc.|
|Headquarters:||Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada|
Who Is Caddle For?
Caddle is for two groups: (1) Consumers looking to earn cashback while shopping and/or make extra money with simple tasks; and (2) Brands looking to gather Canadian consumer insights and fresh product reviews.
|Minimum Age:||18 years old|
|Supported Languages:||English, Français|
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone, Android Tablet, Computer Browser, iPad, iPhone |
Caddle can be accessed via web browser on any device (user experience may vary). Consumers can also download the Caddle app to find and redeem paid offers.
How Does Caddle Work?
There are 2 types of users on Caddle:
- Members (earners)
- Clients (buyers / consumers)
Here's how Caddle works for each of those user types:
How Caddle Works For Members
Caddle members can earn money by scanning specific types of receipts, answering surveys, watching ads, and referring friends. After accumulating C$20, earnings can be cashed out via physical check.
Key Points 🔑
Your account will be deemed inactive if you don't redeem any offers within a 12-month period. Inactive accounts with a Caddle balance are charged a fee of $2/month (you'll never have a negative balance).
|Payout Speed:||7-60 days|
Caddle processes payout requests within two (2) weeks. Then, the mailing process can take four (4) or more weeks.
|Other Notes:||Only one (1) account per user.|
Pros, cons, and tips are based on real Caddle Member reviews.
Getting Started 🔢
Becoming a Caddle panel member is free. To get started, head over to the website or download the Caddle app and create an account. During the signup process, you'll be asked for your full name, email, location, birth date, gender, and preferred language.
Earning and Saving Money 💵
Caddle has quite a few earning opportunities, including:
- Receipt scanning. You can earn cashback by uploading two different types of receipts: (1) Receipts that contain a specific brand or product that Caddle is asking for; and (2) Receipts of a specific type (e.g. beauty) or from a specific retailer (e.g. Walmart). Minimum purchase amounts are sometimes required as well. Cashback varies per receipt and you'll be able to see the entire offer's details beforehand.
- Surveys. Sourced from various Caddle clients, these surveys ask for your opinions about hobbies, home ownership, finances, health & wellness, shopping preferences, and more. You may also receive surveys asking you to review products that you've purchased recently (based on your receipt scans). You'll be able to see how much the survey pays beforehand.
- For new members, paid profile surveys are available. Your answers to these will help Caddle match you up with more relevant surveys in the future.
- Referrals. Share your referral link and earn $1 per referral once they sign up using your link and complete any earning opportunity.
Caddle offers are updated every Thursday.
Cashing Out 💰
Once you have at least C$20 in your balance, you can cash out your Caddle earnings via Check.
After cashing out, you can expect to receive your Caddle payout in 7-60 days. (Caddle processes payout requests within two (2) weeks. Then, the mailing process can take four (4) or more weeks.)
How Caddle Works For Clients
Caddle clients can take advantage of the platform's panel of consumers to conduct research, gather product reviews, view relevant purchase data, and more.
Key Points 🔑
|Costs / Fees:||Surveys start at $600/question. Other pricing info is unknown.||Payment Options:||Unknown|
Getting Started 🔢
To become a Caddle client, head over to AskCaddle.com and reach out to one of the members of the team. When reaching out, you'll need to provide your full name, work email, company name, and job title.
You can reach out for a product demo, additional information about the services offered, or any other questions you may have.
Caddle offers two primary services:
- Consumer research. Access existing data, distribute custom surveys to Caddle's panel members, and more.
- Ratings and reviews. Target buyers of your brand (via confirmed receipt scans) to collect fresh, relevant reviews.
Caddle also offers custom solutions if none of the above fits your needs.
Caddle's research services start at $600 per question. Other pricing information is not available. Reach out to Caddle directly for a custom quote.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!