What Is Bitcoin Cash Giveaway?
Bitcoin Cash Giveaway is a get-paid-to (GPT) mobile rewards platform where members can earn Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for doing simple tasks like checking in, watching ads, playing games, completing offers, and more. Founded in 2019, the app is a part of a group of similar rewards apps developed by Bitcoin Aliens.
General Details 📜
|Helps You:||Make Money|
|Opportunities:||Ad Watching Daily Check-in Rewards Gaming Offer Completion Hourly Check-In Rewards Market Research Participation |
Contact Info ☎️
|Support Pages:||Support • In-app FAQ|
Company Details 🏢
|Also Known As:||Free Bitcoin Cash App (former name)|
|Parent Company:||Bitcoin Aliens|
|Headquarters:||Darlington, United Kingdom|
Who Is Bitcoin Cash Giveaway For?
Bitcoin Cash Giveaway is for anyone looking to earn a small amount of BCH on the side. It's also great for those new to crypto looking to dip their toes in it without spending money. Just don't set your expectations too high as the platform does not pay very much!
|Minimum Age:||16 years old|
|Supported Devices:||Android Phone, Android Tablet|
|Other:||Bitcoin Cash wallet.|
How Does Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Work?
Bitcoin Cash Giveaway members can sign up for free and earn Bitcoin Cash (BCH) by completing offers, checking in every hour, referring friends, playing games, and more. After accumulating 0.0001 BCH, earnings can be cashed out via a BCH wallet address.
To become a Bitcoin Cash Giveaway user, download the app from the Google Play Store and register your account. You can do this by simply providing your email and your BCH wallet address.
Optionally, you can also skip signing up at first to give the platform a test run. Just remember to sign up eventually otherwise your earnings could get lost.
You can earn free BCH in four (4) ways with Bitcoin Cash Giveaway, including:
- Hourly claims. Simply check in every hour and roll the Bitcoin Cash roulette wheel. You get a preset number of "spins" but you can get more by watching ads. When you land on a box with an amount of Bitcoin Cash that you're happy with (or when you run out of spins), tap that box to claim your winnings.
- Bonus claim. Watch an ad and receive a random amount of Bitcoin Cash.
- Offerwalls. Sourced from Playtime, OkSpin, AdGem, and several other offerwall providers, you can choose from any of the available offerwalls which have tasks related to gaming, apps, sign-ups, trials, etc.
- OkSpin games. Under Game Space and Tickets, play games via OkSpin Game Space to earn GSP that's exchangeable for tickets which could then be used to claim more BCH satoshis within the app. They have a variety of games to choose from.
- Playtime games. Here, you can download specific apps and get paid to play them for certain amounts of time.
- Referral Program. Share your referral link and earn 10% of all your referrals' earnings.
Once you have at least 0.0001 BCH in your earnings balance, you can cash out via Cryptocurrency. Payouts typically take 1-7 days to be sent out.
Details for Members 💰
|Minimum Payout:||0.0001 BCH|
You can adjust your minimum payout threshold within the app under Control Panel -> Payment Threshold. Just make sure the wallet you're cashing out to doesn't have a minimum deposit that's above your payout threshold.
|Payout Options:||Cryptocurrency Bitcoin Cash|
|Payout Speed:||1-7 days|
Payouts are automatically sent every Tuesday as long as you have reached your minimum payout threshold.
Pros and cons are based on real Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Member reviews.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features platforms (and other ideas) to help you make more money and manage your money better!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Images
Editorial Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Review
Is Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Legit?
We believe Bitcoin Cash Giveaway is legit. It was founded in 2019, is owned and operated by Big Bird Marketing Ltd. (a UK-based company in the media representation services industry), and it has primarily positive reviews across the web. Two potential red flags are the platform's lack of social media presence and standalone website, but these are not enough to consider it a scam.
- Founded in 2019.
- Owned and operated by Big Bird Marketing Ltd. a company in the media representation services industry based in Darlington, United Kingdom.
- Has positive reviews online.
- Has no social media presence.
- Doesn't have its own website, but it does have its own standalone page on the Bitcoin Aliens site, which operates Bitcoin Cash Giveaway along with other crypto rewards platforms.
- Would be helpful to see an FAQ page or a more detailed app description to better understand how the platform works before signing up.
Note: All research is done independently and could be wrong or change as new information is gathered. Please do your own due diligence.
Is Bitcoin Cash Giveaway a Good Way to Make Money?
This section is incomplete. Showing what we have so far...
Payout Minimum Rating: 4.5/5
Bitcoin Cash Giveaway has a minimum payout of 0.0001 BCH.
Payout Speed Rating: 4/5
Payouts are automatically sent every Tuesday as long as you have reached your minimum payout threshold. Overall, based on our data, you can expect to get paid in 1-7 days after reaching the minimum payout amount.
Free Platform Discovery Tool
Find other helpful platforms for making money, managing your finances, growing your business, and more!Try It!
Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Statistics
General Platform Statistics
Total App Downloads
Total Paid Out
Data as of May 07, 2023 • Sources: AppBrain, Bitcoin Alien
Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Reviews From Members
Reviewer Recommendation😡 0%
it pays next to nothing
I don't use it often. Its been a couple months since the last time I used it. Whenever i remember the app, i just open it and spin once, collect the win and close the app. Its def not a priority. You can hit the withdrawal limit in a few days if you're consistent but it pays too little to be worth it.
- you just have to spin once
- watching ads isn't a requirement
- doesn't pay much
- spin every hour?? there's really no tip cuz it has only one way to earn