Quickly and easily filter through all of the money-making opportunities on Swift Salary, so you can find the best ones available to you. This is your shortcut to side hustle ideas, the gig economy, business opportunities, cashback rewards, and MUCH more — all with real user data and reviews!
Give it a try (or click the “Instructions…” button below for more info).
With data from…
Total Unique Users
Total Combined Earnings
Below, you'll find 9 Live Filters. When you activate a filter, you narrow down the money-making opportunities displayed on the page.
For example, if you set the “Country/Region” filter to “Canada” the Hustle Finder will only display opportunities available in Canada.
Most of the Live Filter options are pretty self-explanatory, but here are instructions if needed:
- Country/Region – Select your country/region here to hide opportunities unavailable in your location.
- Minimum Age (i.e. how old you have to be to access the opportunity) – Slide the right side of this slider to match your age. Any opportunities that you don't qualify for will be hidden.
- Payout Options – Select your desired payout option(s) here to hide opportunities that don't offer them.
- Platforms – Select the platforms/devices you have access to.
- Note: “Web” opporunities can be accessed by any device with a web browser, regardless of the operating system (user experience may vary in quality on a desktop computer vs. a smartphone)
- Rating – All Hustle Finder opportunities are given a rating out of 5 (with 5 being the best). Use this slider to hide opportunities that don't meet a specified rating.
- Minimum Payout (i.e. how much you have to earn before you can cash out your earnings) – Select a minimum and maximum on the slider to hide opportunities outside that range.
- Average Payment Speed (i.e. how quickly payments are sent after requesting a cash out) – This slider lets you filter opportunities by how quickly they send payments after you request a withdrawal.
- Average Hourly Earnings – Use this slider to filter opportunities based on average hourly earning potential.
- Important: Not all the platforms we've reviewed have average hourly earnings data (e.g. passive income opportunities, variable income opportunities, etc.), so if you use this filter, some opportunities may be hidden.
- Average Monthly Earnings – Use this slider to filter opportunities based on average monthly earning potential.
- Important: Similar to the above, not all the platforms we've reviewed have average monthly earnings data, so if you use this filter, some opportunities may be hidden.
- Reset Button – Hit this button to reset/deactivate all filters.
Remember: You don't need to use all the filters at once. It's best to start with the first four filters (Country/Region, Minimum Age, Payout Options, and Platforms) as these will help filter out the bare minimum of what's available to you. Then, you can use the last 5 Filters to fine-tune your search.
An important note on earnings data: Average Earnings data (both hourly and monthly) are based on self-reported user earnings. For each money-making opportunity below, we try to survey as many users as we can to try and get accurate statistics. Still, your results may vary!
Final tip: Be sure to check out the full reviews/guides of each opportunity you're interested in for more information, in-depth statistics, alternatives, and real, detailed user reviews!
Friendly reminder… While we have tried to make this tool as accurate as possible, mistakes are bound to happen. If you have feedback, questions, suggestions, or you've spotted a bug, please contact us!