Interested in writing for Swift Salary? Great! I've just recently started accepting guest posts, and I'll be updating these guidelines regularly for potential contributors.
So, if you're a blogger looking to promote your content and reach a new audience, please read the guidelines below and I look forward to connecting with you!
How to Submit a Guest Post to SwiftSalary.com
Note that if you're a large company or business looking for a promotion, please contact me for a sponsored post instead. Guest posts are for smaller bloggers looking to expand to new audiences.
Posts Must be 100% Original to Swift Salary
If you're going to submit an article, it must be 100% unique and exclusive to Swift Salary. This means no plagiarism!
I'll be running the article through Copyscape and if you're caught plagiarising more than once you'll be unable to submit any guest posts in the future 🙁
This also means that once your article is published on Swift Salary, you won't be able to post it anywhere else.
What to Write About
Please try to come up with a unique and interesting post idea based on your own personal experiences and expertise.
Most importantly, the post should engage and bring value to those who read it.
Some examples of post topics include:
- Side hustling
- Debt payoff
- Saving money
- Personal finance
- Traveling for cheap
Other Guidelines and Information
- The article must be at least 800 words
- Include links to your sources to back up claims that you make in your article
- Include sources for any images you include in the post if needed
- Please don't include any affiliate links in your post
- Try to make your post easy to read with headings, bullets, and shorter paragraphs
- You may include two links back to your blog anywhere in the article
- Please write a short author bio with a link back to your website's homepage
- If you'd like, you can write an email for your post that I'll send to my email list, otherwise, I'll write one up
- Please share the post on social media if you can and try to respond to any comments that come in on the post
Note that I may modify, re-format, or add/remove links to/from the article. I may also add rel=”nofollow” to links if I deem it necessary.
Also, I'll create a pin to promote the post to my Pinterest followers.
Ready to Submit?
Please fill out the form below with the subject line “Guest Post” and include your topic idea(s) and a link back to your blog so I can check out your past writing. Please make sure the topic idea you're submitting hasn't already been covered on Swift Salary!
I'll get back to you as soon as I can and we can discuss the post further! Looking forward to connecting.